REVEAL YOUR PETS 2 ME >:3c

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by applechime, Apr 17, 2016.

?

what is best part

1. toes

60 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. tum

65 vote(s)
    43.3%
  3. soft ears

74 vote(s)
    49.3%
  4. Snoot

66 vote(s)
    44.0%
  5. blep

74 vote(s)
    49.3%
  6. snif snif snif snif

67 vote(s)
    44.7%
  7. honour

45 vote(s)
    30.0%
  8. beans

72 vote(s)
    48.0%
  9. ....texture

65 vote(s)
    43.3%
  10. sweet and beauteous face

95 vote(s)
    63.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

image.jpg image.jpg My aunt and uncle's cat Ludi

• Like x 5
  2. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

image.jpg image.jpg Various friends' cats

• Like x 6
  3. applechime

applechime "well, you know, a very — a very crunchy person."

ohhhhhh my god you have SO MANY BEAUTEOUS CATS IN YOUR LIFE!!!!!! oh my goodness, i love these cats, i want to kiss all of these cats on their faces and i would not even get mad when they inevitably scratched the fuck out of me. THANK YOU FOR MANY CAT

• Like x 2
    • Winner x 1
  4. Lee

Lee i will face god and walk backwards into hell

image.jpg

This is my fat cat! His name is Jaspers/Bananas and he's kind of an asshole, but we love him anyway :,)

• Like x 8
  5. applechime

AHHH BUTTERBALL!!!!! what a beautiful sphere!!

• Like x 2
  6. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

i have three fatty cats and i love them and ill put up some pics as soon as i find them

buT!!! UNTIL THEN!! I AM GETTING A PUPPY THIS WEEKEND, LOOK HOW PRECIOUS THIS PUPPER IS, AHHHH
    look at this lil wrinkly baby face :")

[​IMG]

• Like x 8
  7. applechime

ohhhhhh my GODDD

LOOK AT THAT PUPPER!!!!!!

oh my god. Okay. deep breath. oh my god I am so happy for you, tiny soft baby..... I miss having a puppy....

• Like x 3
  8. applechime

this thread is the best idea i've ever had tbh.... generic cute animals are all well and good but for some reason knowing their names and hearing about them makes them 1000x cuter (⋈♥w♥)

• Like x 3
  9. rats

(the new pupper's name is going to be golde and i love her)

• Like x 3
  10. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Behold the house dog!
    he is Siggy, named for Prince Siegfried, being a silly, mostly-white and floofy sort.

He is a fluffy adorable dog about 9+1/2 years old that we rescued from an animal shelter in town. He's very picky about some of his food, and will more happily eat sweet potatoes than meat.

He almost never barks, but makes these sneezing, snorting, chuffing, gurgling sounds instead. (He can bark, does so when a stranger is on the porch or a neighbor is having an argument, but he almost never does. It's pretty freaking great. He's like an extra doorbell when a delivery person comes by.)

[​IMG]

Look at this face. Look at how he makes awkward doge faces at cameras instead of smiling a happy dog-smile. His mom and sister were apparently show-worthy Japanese Chins, so he is probably just Done with cameras in his face.

[​IMG]

and here we can see the wild swirl emerging from her cave to rub at his belly. He really likes having his belly rubbed.

• Like x 8
  11. applechime

ohhh my gosh oh my goodness..... LOOK AT HIM.... he does not even REMOTELY have time for these shenanigans..... GIVE HIM TUM RUBS FROM ME and please tell him i think his weird face is VERY HANDSOME <3

• Like x 2
  12. WithAnH

WithAnH Space nerd

[​IMG]
    These are my puppers! Duffy is the blond and Mallory is the redhead.

Mallory is a sensitive soul who likes classical music (especially piano and harp pieces), the smooth tones of NPR presenters, and mud puddles. Duffy prefers chasing things, licking people's arms when they try to pet him, and pestering his sister.

• Like x 9
  13. Morven

Morven In darkness be the sound and light

He is a total lap-warmer! He spends at least half his day asleep on my partner Alana. He practically glows with warmth.

He is indeed that soft! He feels like silk velvet. He isn't super chubby, a remarkable amount of that size is muscle, but enough chub to be cuddly.

He's also remarkably precise and careful in his movement even at high speed and is the cat least likely to break things despite being the biggest.

He's highly intelligent, understands a lot of human speech, and is trainable — he's learned if he sits politely on a chair at the dinner table he'll get treats, for instance. He can also learn to get into most rooms and cabinets.

• Like x 5
  14. rats

15. [​IMG]
    this is koly, her favorite things to do were harass people into giving her granola bars and perching like an oversized parrot on my shoulder
    [​IMG]
    this is juno (the great and terrible) she's a two year old golden retriever who enjoys eating spanish moss and wiggling at people
    [​IMG]
    this is tiedye, she literally just walked into my house one day and never left. she mostly ignores me
    [​IMG]
    this is kipper, he's an english lop. his hobbies include humping my friends and getting stuck in weird places. his ears are over each over a foot long!
    [​IMG]
    this is freya, she hates me with a passion. the only rabbit i've ever met that fucking growls. i love her in spite of, or perhaps because of, this.

• Like x 11
  16. applechime

oh my god

first of all i love love love the puppers and i love that their personalities shine through so clearly...... aw man..... aw man i miss having dogs.......... i wanna boop duffy's nose and pet mallory's ears...

SECOND: holy shit @ everything, esp. your beautiful shoulder-chicken...... also my dad's lab is named juno!!! it is a Good Dog Name. tiedye is beauty and grace, and your rabbits are fucking incredible. i admire and fear them

• Like x 3
  17. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

My parents have two Boston Terriers, and one of my roommates has two cats. I have more access to dog pics than cat pics.

Dogs are Elliot and Missy (short for Mischief).
    dog pile.png
    Elliot is the much larger one who has acted like a tired old man since we got him when he was like 9 months old. (He's a former show dog, but didn't hit puberty acceptably, so the breeder put him up for sale.) He sleeps as much as he can possibly get away with and follows my mom around a lot. He also once figured out the days of the week, so I'm pretty sure he's the smarter of the two even if he does basically nothing most of the time. He has literally no tail and consequently bends his entire body into a jelly-bean shape back and forth instead of wagging.

Missy is the little one, and is hyper and ridiculous and obnoxious and always wants everyone to throw balls for her and jumps all over Elly and licks, like, everything. Everyone calls her "Squirt." She's a fully-grown adult but can still be mistaken for a puppy. She follows Dad around constantly in case he decides to do something exciting and has the exact stupidest tail. Baby picture because it's the best I could find of how stupid her tail is:
    puppy butt.png
    We have an entire series of photos of her trying to eat my sibling's face.

dogs.
    Elliot watching.png missy.png

Last edited: Apr 18, 2016
    • Like x 10
  18. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Cats:
    zeus.png
    This is Zeus. He is very large and very fluffy and pretty chill about stuff like people picking him up at random and using him as a scarf. He likes to sharpen his claws on the upholstery and meows at his owner a lot. He thinks my bedroom is the Promised Land because he's not allowed in, and whenever he gets in immediately bolts for the farthest, darkest corner under my bed so someone has to crawl on their stomach to fish him out. He is markedly more photogenic than this photo suggests, and likes to nap in weird places. Also he broke our blinds so he could see out.
    dick.png
    Dick.

speedy.png
    This is Speedwagon, a.k.a. Speedy. He's a rescue- roommate found him wandering along the side of the road and picked him up. In the way of these things, he seems to have become a permanent resident even though he wasn't supposed to. He alternates between "cuddly to the point of neediness" and "biting people is a really fun game," so it's kind of a gamble how long you can pet him when he's demanding it before he decides it's more fun to try to gnaw on you. He likes to lie in the middle of the floor like a furry land mine and swipe at any foot that comes in range, and my sibling forgot his name due to always calling him "Bitemonster." He also likes to twine around my feet adorably when I get up to make tea in the morning and try to trip me, and chirps outside people's bedroom doors at 1 AM.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2016
    • Like x 9
  19. applechime

WONDERFUL, ALL OF THIS IS WONDERFUL

• Like x 3
  20. WithAnH

WithAnH Space nerd

@applechime I have played the Nose-Boop Game with Duffy for you! The Nose-Boop Game works like this. You boop Duffy's nose. He waits a second to make sure he doesn't actually hit you, then snaps at where your finger used to be. Then he stares at you and waits for you to boop his nose again. Repeat until you give in to the cuteness and get down on the floor and wrestle with him.

Mallory appreciated the ear-petting in a quiet and dignified manner and gently headbutted me in the chest.

• Like x 9
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice