REVEAL YOUR PETS 2 ME >:3c

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by applechime, Apr 17, 2016.

?

what is best part

1. toes

60 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. tum

65 vote(s)
    43.3%
  3. soft ears

74 vote(s)
    49.3%
  4. Snoot

66 vote(s)
    44.0%
  5. blep

74 vote(s)
    49.3%
  6. snif snif snif snif

67 vote(s)
    44.7%
  7. honour

45 vote(s)
    30.0%
  8. beans

72 vote(s)
    48.0%
  9. ....texture

65 vote(s)
    43.3%
  10. sweet and beauteous face

95 vote(s)
    63.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Our dogs do that too! I unfortunately don't have pictures, though I do have one of Missy making... interesting seating choices re: a chair with armrests:
    armrest.png

• Like x 8
  2. LadyNighteyes

(Ours do not have as spectacular of facial hair while doing it, though.)

• Like x 2
  3. Secret Squirrel

Secret Squirrel certainly something

I had cats that did the back of the couch cushion thing, although it's less weird when a cat does it. :V

• Like x 1
  4. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

Zara does the back of the couch thing all the time. That, or sleeping on the edge of the twin mattress we store up against the wall behind the couch.

• Like x 2
  5. Secret Squirrel

So in addition to the cat that is in California, I currently live with three cats in Massachusetts. One of them loves to run into the bathroom when I go to pee in the middle of the night. I assume because he is lonely and wants attention? It's very cute but he has startled me more than once. XD

• Like x 1
  6. applechime

applechime "well, you know, a very — a very crunchy person."

the fox of my childhood
    IMG_20150628_220219.jpg
    he was our pal! he would take hotdogs from our hands and he hung out in our front yard basically all the time. we lived in the middle of nowhere with acres of forest all around, so we had a lot of wild animals just sort of chilling. I wish I had some pictures of the bear family that would periodically take over the property.

northern Ontario is great :)

• Like x 14
    • Winner x 1
  7. LadyNighteyes

That is the face of a fox who has got his life figured out.

• Like x 8
    • Agree x 1
  8. thegrimsqueaker

thegrimsqueaker 28 Moribunding Mouse Aggravates the Angry Assholes

my brother's dog and cat are really fuckin weird

IMG_0132.JPG
    the dog is Simon, and he's absolutely perfect, except for his terrible cuddle deficiency. it's a terminal condition. the cat is Luke, who's a globdamn idiot and keeps getting into fights w the neighborhood strays. my brother and ima found him at a bar when he was a baby, and he's the most social cat I've ever met

• Like x 5
  9. LadyNighteyes

Oh no, someone please give the mop treatment for his debilitating disease. Intensive treatment.

• Like x 5
  10. thegrimsqueaker

don't worry I got to cuddle the mop both today and last friday! I even got to nap w him 38D

IMG_0127.JPG
    here's a happy mop picture!

• Like x 5
  11. applechime

i love this mop

• Like x 5
  12. thegrimsqueaker

Simon is the best mop and the best blanket in the world. he will lay on anyone who thinks otherwise until they see the error of their ways.

IMG_0129.JPG

• Like x 4
  13. Exohedron

Exohedron Doesn't like words

Not my pet, but it lives in my yard so I'm claiming it: 20160424_154152.jpg
    It is confident enough to let me take pictures from a few feet away, but not enough to let me feed it. I think it might be the child of another rabbit that also lived in our yard several years back, but I have no idea how rabbits age.
    Also I'm kind of surprised that it continues to live here, considering that 1: Boston isn't exactly rural, and 2: we have a lot of outdoor cats in the neighborhood, as well as a hawk. On the other hand, given that there are at least two other rabbits within a half-mile radius (plus two really friendly ones down by MIT) I guess they've just gotten used to it.

• Like x 7
  14. applechime

15. TwoBrokenMirrors

TwoBrokenMirrors onion hydration

Observe my fur potato
    WIN_20160414_20_29_06_Pro.jpg WIN_20160414_20_29_21_Pro.jpg WIN_20160414_20_29_36_Pro.jpg
    Hexcuse the shitty webcam photos, haha
    Her name is Von Pinn after a character in the Girl Genius webcomic and her goal in life is to find her way into the most inconvenient places she can, always. If I put her on my bed, she throws herself off it for some reason. I love her. She is so soft.

• Like x 8
  16. applechime

oh my god. oh my GOD, that is the biggest hamster I've ever seen and i am deeply, deeply in love...... please.... tell lady von pinn that I admire her. tell her that, if ever we were to meet, i would bestow upon her a single red rose. tell her "thank you."

• Like x 3
  17. TwoBrokenMirrors

TwoBrokenMirrors onion hydration

@applechime
    I will
    I'm sure she will show her appreciation for the rose
    Probably by eating it, and/or just chewing it to bits

• Like x 4
  18. Secret Squirrel

@Exohedron There's lots of buns on my campus in southern Massachusetts, and while there's some rural areas nearby, I would not describe the immediate campus that way. Maybe MA bunbuns are easily suburb buns.

@TwoBrokenMirrors Oh my god I'm gonna eat that furtato with sour cream and chives! >:0 too cute!!

• Like x 2
  19. LadyNighteyes

Do NOT eat the furtato.

• Like x 3
  20. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

@TwoBrokenMirrors your ham is so soft! She reminds me of my hamtatos, way back when...

I had a black-and-white syrian hamster who was nearly as big as your Von Pinn - her name was Kioku, because I was a weeb who gave all her pets japanese names. She helped me survive a year where depression was really kicking my ass, and while I did wind up trying to kill myself on christmas day-night of '09, I would have tried a long sooner were it not for that little ball of fuzz giving me a reason to get out of bed every day.

We were so close that she would sleep in my pocket during the day, and if she ever got out of her ball she would immediately come and let me know because she wanted snuggles XD I don't think I would have recovered from that as well as I did if she hadn't been at home to cheer me on, either. I wish I still had any pictures of her.

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice