REVEAL YOUR PETS 2 ME >:3c

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by applechime, Apr 17, 2016.

?

what is best part

1. toes

60 vote(s)
    39.7%
  2. tum

65 vote(s)
    43.0%
  3. soft ears

74 vote(s)
    49.0%
  4. Snoot

66 vote(s)
    43.7%
  5. blep

74 vote(s)
    49.0%
  6. snif snif snif snif

67 vote(s)
    44.4%
  7. honour

45 vote(s)
    29.8%
  8. beans

72 vote(s)
    47.7%
  9. ....texture

66 vote(s)
    43.7%
  10. sweet and beauteous face

95 vote(s)
    62.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

I appreciate this cupcake. (Are doggo's ears hurt, or are they just not standing up in a funny way?)

2. blue

blue hightown funk you up

Her ears are cropped, alas. They left her tail, though, so she can hit me in the face with a muscly whip when she gets excited about my dad :')

• Like x 3
  3. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

I thought so. Poor doggo. :::((( Pet her extra for me.

• Like x 3
  4. blue

god, she's just the sweetest. i sit down on the couch and she immediately tramples up and on to me at top speed so she can stand on my boob and try to lick my face. she loves ear scratches and hugs and she has little stubby legs and i.. love... her...

• Like x 6
  5. blue

ahahdflgl there is a purring cat sitting on my chest and a snoring dog lying on my legs

i have to pee but i'm trapped here forever now ;-;

• Like x 9
  6. applechime

applechime "well, you know, a very — a very crunchy person."

OH MY GOD!!!! oh my god oh my god, LOOK AT HER, LOOK AT HER!!!! look at her sweet face and barrel chest and stub legs!!!! i love her SO MUCH!! cupcake is the pupper of my heart.....

• Like x 6
  7. Xitaqa

Xitaqa Secretly awesome

no pics but a story

When i was little, my grandparents had this neighbor - they lived on a farm so the neighbor was a fair distance, but anyway - if you went to this neighbor's house and knocked at the door or rang the bell, you would immediately hear this deep, throaty growl from under the low-hanging branches next to you, and peering into the foiliage you would see this gigantic black pit bull lying in the shade, growling.

And when the neighbor opened the door, the first thing he'd say was always "Don't mind him, he think's he's purring!"

This dog had been raised by a catmom amongst her litter of kittens and so he never learned to dog, only to cat. So when he saw New Friends he would "purr" in the most terrifying way.

• Like x 23
  8. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

OMG

• Like x 2
  9. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

The Shadow Cat Appears.... Resized_20160928_145134.jpg

(Dante likes sitting in the sunny windows)

• Like x 15
  10. blue

Cupcake was "purring" last night but only bc she was congestedly snorfling in happiness as I pet her.

• Like x 8
  11. ironicBonds

ironicBonds is actually two dogs in a trench coat

black cats are so good, SO GOOD. so many good black cats here

vriska laid down on my chest and took a nap this morning it was so pure

IMG_4674.JPG

IMG_4668.JPG

eta: sorry these keep uploading sideways?? they display just fine on mobile but get all hecked up on my computer ://

Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
    • Like x 12
  12. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

I love a soft black cat

• Like x 2
  13. Rooks

Rooks How Lost Are You on a Scale of 1-10? ... Zoro.

I have 5 lovely specimens of cathood for your perusal.

Link to Imgur Album

or big pictures under the cut

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
    • Like x 14
  14. Rooks

purrusal*

• Like x 8
  15. ironicBonds

ironicBonds is actually two dogs in a trench coat

a+ purrs, they are all perfect

• Like x 3
  16. applechime

omg i gasped, i love these Cattes very very much.... please tell me about them, bestow upon me their Names that i might Love them with more specificity

• Like x 5
  17. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Oooooooooh my goshhh;h so many lovely long catters!!

• Like x 1
  18. Rooks

Awwww.. thanks guize. <333

Cat bios for the interested:

1. Gomez is the orange tabby. He is made of love, glitter, and rainbows. Literally the sweetest cat I've ever known. His only bad habit is that he is a cord chewer in a land full of tempting cords to chew. He is a boneless cat from the boneless cat farm. I scoop him up and he is like a soggy noodle of relaxation and purrs.

2. His "brother" is Dobby--the black cat. I don't actually know if they are related because I adopted them from a lady on Craigslist who found them outside. He is a tiny puma. He lives to fetch the mousie. He will poke your butt through the back of your chair if you stop throwing the mousie for him. He is also a lover, but occasionally feisty.

3. Bela is a snowshoe siamese. I adopted the little gray tabby Gilbert from a different lady on Craigslist and she said she'd throw Bela outside if I didn't take her, too. She was nursing Gilbert, so I decided to take her in and find her a good home. I did... it is my home. I think she was abused? The tip of her tail is missing and her tail is broken in the middle. She sometimes gets randomly frightened, but she is usually bossy and aggressively loving. She wants to pin me down and lick my arms so much they hurt. I let her do this for at least a few minutes everyday because I'm a sucker.

4. Gilbert (gray tabby) is Bela's kitten, but I don't think biologically? idek rescue cats all come with a mystery. He is rambunctious always. He will sit on top of your chest and purr violently for about 5 minutes, then spend about 5 minutes running around the house, and then come and sit on your chest again. This is how he shows affection. Most of his time is spent playing with toys and toying with the other cats. He likes to sleep on top of the other cats....except for Seven because she hates him.

5. Seven of Nine (other gray tabby in last picture) looks a lot like Gilbert, but she is 8 years old and he is 8 months old. Seven isn't a cat person. She only likes Dobby and tolerates Gomez. She's the only cat I got from a pet store and then she almost died of pneumonia. The pet store had to pay for her ICU visit which is good because there's no way I could've afforded that. She didn't talk to any humans for 2 years after her near death experience. Then she started sitting in people's laps, but growling if we tried to pet her. Now, she is also assertive and cuddly. Pet her when she demands to be worshipped and stop as soon as she goes "Meow-OW!" Tiny kitty dominatrix.

6. & 7. Not pictured. I left 2 boys with my Aunt in Chicago. They are 16 and still going strong. Imp (long haired black tabby) and Misty (short haired light gray tabby) It's been 2 years since I moved and her 2 cats passed away in that time. I'm going to let her keep Imp and Misty forever because she loves them and I don't want to take away the 2 kitties she has left. *tough grown up choices*

• Like x 17
  19. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

I need support from this thread today. Tiger's gone blind and I think we might be saying good bye to her soon....

20. applechime

oh no... aw man, i'm so sorry, that shit's so difficult and heartbreaking :( are you able to make her comfortable, or is the blindness stressing her? i know she's quite old. not that that makes saying goodbye any easier. aw man, i'm so so sorry. definitely thinking of you both :(

• Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice