REVEAL YOUR PETS 2 ME >:3c

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by applechime, Apr 17, 2016.

?

what is best part

1. toes

60 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. tum

65 vote(s)
    43.3%
  3. soft ears

74 vote(s)
    49.3%
  4. Snoot

66 vote(s)
    44.0%
  5. blep

74 vote(s)
    49.3%
  6. snif snif snif snif

67 vote(s)
    44.7%
  7. honour

45 vote(s)
    30.0%
  8. beans

72 vote(s)
    48.0%
  9. ....texture

65 vote(s)
    43.3%
  10. sweet and beauteous face

95 vote(s)
    63.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

this thread is reminding me that i rly wanna get a pet rat and name them vimes :<

• Like x 2
  2. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Not Dangerous Beans? Or Peaches? Or Darktan?

• Like x 6
  3. TwoBrokenMirrors

TwoBrokenMirrors onion hydration

@lilacsofthedead
    She sounds like a great pet, and I'm glad you had her. Pets are so darn valuable sometimes.

• Like x 1
  4. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

Say hi to Charlie, beautiful boy, lick monster, light of my life, whiny puppy, and the biggest Boston terrier I have ever seen (32 pounds and it's all muscle).

Snapchat-2410018244943195338.jpg
    Preparing to lunge at me this morning. This is what he does when he wants to go out.

He'll be nine in August but he still has more energy than me on a daily basis. He goes for runs with my boyfriend every day, but he's also a snuggle bunny who gets mad and howls if he thinks we're paying too much attention to each other. He crawls under the blankets if it's cold and jumps on the back of the couch and perches like he thinks he's a cat, it's hilarious. He also jumps higher than any dog his size has any right to.

Edit: here are some links to him being cute in my insta! Happy face, checking out my sister's cat, modeling his winter jacket

Last edited: Apr 27, 2016
    • Like x 7
  5. applechime

applechime "well, you know, a very — a very crunchy person."

i flopped down all awkwardly-diagonal-like on my bed to charge my phone and got distracted for no more than 30 seconds before this shithead parked his furry ass in my lap and made himself comfortable. the cramping started about a minute in and shows no signs of abating

look at his fucking smug face
    IMG_20160427_165515.jpg IMG_20160427_165905.jpg

• Like x 7
  6. applechime

ohhh my GOD my heart constricted in my chest @ that video, oh my god, what a poor whiny BABY, ohhh my gosh.....

• Like x 2
  7. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

One day I will tape him when my boyfriend comes home from work, it's like that times ten. He is the whiniest baby, it's so cute.

• Like x 1
  8. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

*is at parents' house* *Missy climbs on chair* *attempts to get webcam picture of Missy* *Missy immediately leaves* *sadface*

• Like x 3
  9. Hobo

Hobo HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

Hello this is my pet post, I hope you enjoy the rolls as much as I do, and also appreciate entirely too many pictures of my fatto catto. Also please excuse all the shit on my desk.

[​IMG]

This is Bullseye! He is a big fatto with lots of junk in the trunk, he loves cat things like lying all over me/my keyboard when I'm trying to work on things, crying for food like he hasn't been fed in 19 years to anyone who could be potentially tricked by that, sleeping, and specifically going out of his way to destroy card games you might be playing because the carpet is HIS territory and he won't be denied the chance to walk and/or jump right on top of that shit. He also enjoys sleeping on my arm like a baby, and absorbing items into his fat like he's Tetsuo or something. And wrestling/mauling the shit out of my dad's hand because that's their game. The wrestling match always ends with him backing away from my dad, getting ready to pounce and then pouncing on and biting his shoulder once. There are no other possible endings, even if you try and get away from him he doesn't consider it over until the shoulder bite has happened. He is a cute cat and should be admired by all people.

[​IMG][​IMG] What a handsome cat.
    [​IMG] Doing one of his favourite things.
    [​IMG] He is offended that I woke him up from sleeping on my arm to take a photo. Shame on me.
    [​IMG] The other end of the previous pic. What a bootay.
    [​IMG] Engage lumpy sausage form. Assimilation of the tablet is at 78%.
    [​IMG] I managed to evacuate my hand in time, but my mouse was lost to the ever expanding arse.

• Like x 15
  10. WithAnH

WithAnH Space nerd

What a wonderful cat!

• Like x 1
  11. applechime

FATTO!!!!! CHUBBER!!!!!!!

oh my god....... PLEASE, roll the catto just a little bit. For me. just a nudge. jiggle the chub. His name is bullseye because he has hit the target of....... my heart

• Like x 4
  12. chthonicfatigue

chthonicfatigue Bitten by a radioactive trickster god

Every space in the house is Mitten's, she is a fucking princess and never lets you forget it.

[​IMG] tiny kitty snores
    [​IMG] "I am your ruler, you will obey. Bring me chicken."
    [​IMG] "Now leave me be, peasant."

• Like x 14
  13. applechime

oh my gosh she is so fucking cute..... Lookit her big eyes and her little feets......

• Like x 1
  14. blue

blue hightown funk you up

MITTENS IS SO BEAUTIFUL..

15. Morven

Morven In darkness be the sound and light

2016-05-01 01.55.39.jpg
    My Osiris. He's thirteen years old, and the loudest and whiniest cat in the world.

He gets pre-hungry. About an hour or two after he's been fed he starts asking for the next meal to be served. And he's great at the cat fake-starving (we call it "starveled" in our house for some unknown reason). He has an amazing vocal range and number of sounds he's capable of making, and he understands human speech pretty well. He's also the jealousest cat. Anyone else getting attention, and he tries to muscle in.

He's the boss cat of the household, largely because he's the only one who cares about having the position. The rest humor him.

Every so often he's a giant asshole to the other cats.

He loves attention so much he'll even tolerate annoying things being done to him because even bad attention is still attention.

He's escaped the house and run away in a fit of pique before. Unfortunately his arrogance turns into panicked terror as soon as he's outside and he goes and hides somewhere almost inaccessible and cries plaintively about his situation. The first time he got out, he refused to come back for five months. He was living under a house five doors down and scrounging food and generally being utterly miserable, BUT he wouldn't admit to wanting to come back. Little asshole. Good thing I love him.

2016-05-01 01.56.03.jpg

This is Ash. She's about six pounds, and she's fifteen years old. She's weird. We found her feral on a building site, at approximately 5-7 months old, with lots of hair missing, healing scabs all over her, parasites, malnourished, etc. She never learned to meow, she only chirps and chirrups. She's the most asocial of the cats and is a bit paranoid; unfortunately Osiris knows this and uses it to fuck with her. Asshole.

Despite being tiny she's incredibly aggressive about food. Unfortunately she has developed a habit recently of pooping in undesired places. We're trying to find out if another litterbox somewhere will help.

Last edited: May 1, 2016
    • Like x 15
  16. Morven

2016-05-01 01.53.42.jpg

And this is Neko, who yes is named just "cat" but not pronounced the way the Japanese word is. She's normally addressed as Neeks or Neeky. She's a tortoiseshell-point snowshoe (note the white paws); we suspect she's really made of tiramisu.

She's super skittish, partly because we're pretty sure her eyesight sucks. Her pupils are almost always open this wide even in much brighter light, and she startles because she doesn't know what's near, she just sees the movement. However, with other animals she's fearless. Dogs don't scare her, and she's constantly trying to get the older, bigger cats to fight her and wrestle. Sometimes they indulge her. She is so wonderfully good-natured and loving, too. But very silly.

• Like x 10
  17. applechime

oh my gosh your cats are so beautiful..... like really beautiful. i've never seen a cat like ash or neko before!! their both have such gorgeous colouring, and osiris is so sleek and handsome and I love your cats. I love your cats.

• Like x 5
  18. Morven

Ash is tortoiseshell but with the muting gene (cat color genetics are complex as hell) and has the finest, softest fur. Osiris' fur is like satin. Fritti's is like raw silk, not shiny but the smoothest, softest thing. Neko has plush-toy fur practically (more so before her guard hairs grew in, of course).

And our housemate Paul has two cats that I may be able to photograph if I'm cunning.

Oh, and Neko's favorite hobby: stealing socks to play with, which we call her "sock dance" because she throws them up in the air and catches them and twirls around with them and wrestles them and all kinds of silly things.

Last edited: May 1, 2016
    • Like x 11
  19. blue

blue hightown funk you up

Cat 2/lots: Abba! (she was named that when we got her, I don't even know any ABBA songs)

image.jpeg
    (she isn't supposed to be in that lunchbox.)

She and her sister Emma are both rescued Abyssinians, who we adopted because we thought Pocket would like a friend - instead he beat them up for years and years despite our best efforts to stop him. :|

image.jpeg

Abba's hobbies are purring enormously loudly, putting her feet in any glasses of water you leave around, sitting on my chest and purring enormously, and trying to absorb any and all heat sources. Poor desert kitty.

• Like x 4
  20. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

the starveling cat! the starveling cat! why does he look at us like that?

• Like x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice