REVEAL YOUR PETS 2 ME >:3c

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by applechime, Apr 17, 2016.

?

what is best part

1. toes

60 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. tum

65 vote(s)
    43.3%
  3. soft ears

74 vote(s)
    49.3%
  4. Snoot

66 vote(s)
    44.0%
  5. blep

74 vote(s)
    49.3%
  6. snif snif snif snif

67 vote(s)
    44.7%
  7. honour

45 vote(s)
    30.0%
  8. beans

72 vote(s)
    48.0%
  9. ....texture

65 vote(s)
    43.3%
  10. sweet and beauteous face

95 vote(s)
    63.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. blue

blue hightown funk you up

oh, good, I was worried what it was was unclear :P

• Like x 2
  2. applechime

applechime "well, you know, a very — a very crunchy person."

haHA, past me. you thought it was impossible, but i have achieved it:
    THE THING!! WITH THE TAIL.png
    it is blurry, it is dark, it is HELLS OF LOW QUALITY, but i have captured an image of The Thing That Steve's Tail Does. it is not yet Full Flop, but that really does only happen when he is dashing down the stairs trying to trip me before i feed him breakfast. but it is ALWAYS CURLY!!!! maximum curliness is achieved through butt scratches

• Like x 15
  3. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

That is an incredibly poofy tail.

• Like x 2
  4. applechime

also: i am going through this thread again and. i'm so happy. i love these pets. i love them all so much. (⋈ó◡ò)

also also: i don't have a picture but the other day i met the most MASSIVE landseer newfie and he was the sweetest and handsomest baby i've ever met and i loved him. the lady walking him let me give him scratches for about five minutes and it was the best five minutes of my week. he was SO BIG....... and SO NICE......... auughghhhh i can't wait until i am an established Real Adult so i can have a huge dog........

• Like x 5
    • Agree x 1
  5. Lerxst

Lerxst salty parabola

luckydog.jpg

This is Mom and Stepdad's new dog, fresh from the groomer.

She's not a model, the camera just turned itself on.

• Like x 9
  6. applechime

LOOK at her. look at the elegant curve of her neck, the coy, mysterious angle of her head, her fashion-forward thick, feathered eyebrow.... this dog knows exactly how good she looks. this dog is...... Fashion

• Like x 6
  7. Lerxst

Lerxst salty parabola

lucky-junk.jpg

This is her chilling with Stepdad before the groomer got hold of her.

beauty, grace, etc.

• Like x 7
  8. blue

• Like x 9
    • Winner x 1
  9. applechime

who is she

• Like x 2
    • Agree x 1
  10. IndigoRiffRaff

IndigoRiffRaff FACE GOD AND WALK BACKWARDS INTO HELL

So this lil guy isn't actually my pet yet, but I'm gonna adopt him on Saturday and he's too cute not to show y'all right now so here's the shelter's pics:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    His name is Jeff, but I'm planning to rename him once I've gotten to know him. Poor lil guy's been at the shelter for five months waiting for a home.
    Sadly, my piggie Floyd passed away a week ago, I decided that Gus needs a new companion soon because piggies generally don't do well alone, especially piggies like Gus who haven't ever really been alone. Poor lil guy, he's clearly sad and lonely. Getting this new piggie isn't going to be replacing Floyd, it's just continuing the cycle of piggies. Floyd is greatly missed, and no other piggie will ever completely take over his place in my heart.

• Like x 9
  11. Ducks

Ducks 79 Plural Fowl Illuminates The Legendary

Peach is made of long

photo_1461231839009.jpg Snapchat-1550659894205080499.jpg

She does this fairly often.

• Like x 12
  12. blue

omg omg omg i love her

13. Ducks

Bonus this is what she looks like awake

Snapchat-8064289212193416405.jpg
    Snapchat-6016653458671907868.jpg
    Snapchat-6965241585381025956.jpg

• Like x 10
  14. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

@applechime Steve has the floofiest tail, gosh! He's also the only other cat I've ever seen who has a permanent curlytail - my cat Gordon is the other.

Speaking of - CATS!

[​IMG]
    Gordon, aka Gord, Gorb, Borb, Buddy, Asshole, You Little Shit, Brigadier General of the Idiot Brigade

Gordon is very, very sweet to human people, rude as hell to his little brother, socially inept, and rather stupid. Has zero concept of personal space, and while he understand what a litter box is for, he has had the hardest time figuring out the whole covering up business and kicks litter everywhere as a result. He loves to play but can't figure out how to amuse himself, often goes into another room to sulk and yell if he isn't getting attention when he wants it, and obsesses over moving shadows and flashes of light. He's obsessed with getting out but can only stand to be outside for five minutes at a time before it's Too Much and he has to go back in. He also has a terrible habit of waking up, being bored, and YELLING AT THE TOP OF HIS LUNGS three hours before I actually get up if I try to keep any kind of normal schedule. :')

As noted, his tail is in a permanent state of curl. This makes it look really funny when he starts switching it back and forth! Even when he's really happy and his tail is sticking up it still curls over like an umbrella handle.

He likes to be chased a bit when he has the zoomies, but the chasing has to turn into either me or my husband jogging around with him following. He adores hugs and cuddles and likes to be held like a human baby with his paws sticking up in the air. Asks to be picked up when he wants cuddles. His favorite treat is lettuce - the greener and leafier, the better. At bedtime he waits for me to lie down, then stomps around in circles over my chest and around my head, purring his head off the entire time and getting scritches whenever I can reach him. Eventually he'll either settle down on my chest or on my pillow above my head for a while, and then go to lie at my feet.

He is also fond of burrowing under blankets:

[​IMG]

If we can't find him and all the windows are shut, he's usually under a blanket somewhere.

Notable features: Thick, plush fur, has perfect eyeliner, kind of bobbleheaded, looks a bit like an overgrown kitten and acts like one, too.

[​IMG]
    James, aka Jemmy, Jemmy Bean, Jelly Bean, Bean, Tiny Bean, Neurosis Cat, Little Bastard

James isn't technically Gordon's little brother since they're from two different litters, but the mom cats belonged to the same household so they may well have the same dad. He's ten days younger and physically smaller as well. James is just as sweet to humans, but is much smarter and more cat-like - affectionate but not so clingy, values his personal space. He can entertain himself and often has great fun playing pretend with small toys, throwing them up in the air to catch them and cat them around before carrying them off to his dry food dish and dropping them in while he has himself a snack. Other times he'll be batting something around and suddenly scamper off to another room and yowl. I'm not sure why, but it's clearly a part of the game.

He's also neurotic as heck about his eliminatory functions and will wander around fussing whenever he has to go, until he finally just goes and does it. This gets much worse if the litter box is low on litter. Soft things cannot be left on the floor, because he WILL pee on them. There's nothing wrong with him - we've had him checked - he's just That Way. His favorite treats are, unfortunately, rubber bands and crunchy plastic. He knows he's not supposed to have them, and does his best to steal them if he notices any to be stolen. Getting his prize away from him afterward takes a lot of effort and an intrusion into James's personal dignity.

Both little guys are super talkative and mostly very careful not to scratch. James will sometimes get overexcited when playing and bring out the claws, and Gordon is a clumsy ass who is not always careful enough, but that's it.

Notable features: Dainty, Very Handsome and Dignified (except when playing), looks dark grey but actually has a pure white undercoat.

[​IMG]

Size comparison. Gordon is medium-sized.

[​IMG]
    Izzy, aka Izzybit, Little Bit, Little Doll

Izzy was a precious, tiny cat with an unusual little goblin face and big bat ears like Cornish Rex cats have. I found her in 2001 as a beaten up stray kitten who came right up to me and mewed desperately. She was with me through four moves - including one overseas - and we went through a lot together. She was playful but temperamental, liked to go outdoors on a leash, acted like she owned the place, and always slept at my feet.

Unfortunately, she died suddenly in 2007 of congestive heart failure - she declined rapidly over the course of two days, despite a vet visit. I still miss her badly.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 20, 2016
    • Like x 10
  15. applechime

@Mercury @IndigoRiffRaff i'm so sorry that you guys lost your beautiful babies :( it fucks me up to think about losing steve. but it does my heart good to know that there are still small beasties in your lives :')

the piggum formerly known as jeff is lovely and smooth, like a potato. or a particularly fat eggplant. no wait! one of these:
    [​IMG]

also: animals with people names make me so so happy........... (see: steve)

i love peach, and i love not-jeff, and i love gordon and james. please: when it is convenient to you, bestow upon each of them a nose boop and/or a top-of-the-head kiss from me. it is important

• Like x 10
  16. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

2016-05-20 19.31.14.jpg Ty: Actually a plushie, uh huh. He´s a clingy lil cuddlemonster and living proof that no, not all cats are graceful.
    2015-04-12 15.53.13.jpg
    Lilly, aka the cutest little shit. Smol, very fuzzy, very cuddly. Purrs like a chainsaw and snores adorably, also lucky she´s so cute with all the trouble she causes.

• Like x 9
  17. Lerxst

Lerxst salty parabola

@Ducks OMG, FERRET BLEP.

...are ferrets catlike enough for it to count as a blep, or is it a blup? Whatever, it's a precious sleepy snek with fur and feets.

• Like x 2
  18. Ducks

I call it a blep.

@applechime I booped a snoot and attempted kisses

DSC_0020.jpg DSC_0019.jpg
    kiss.gif

• Like x 6
  19. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

My sister's cat did a thing today. His name is Raz (short for Rasputin) and he is a cute and occasionally sweet asshole with razor claws he doesn't understand how to put away. 0520161542 (1).jpg
    (the shoes were like that already, the papers were not.)

Last edited: May 20, 2016
    • Like x 6
  20. leitstern

leitstern 6756 Shatter Every Sword Break Down Every Door

I'm going to be a ferret co-mother once I move in with my fiancee this June : 3 I'm so exciiiiiited

• Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice