REVEAL YOUR PETS 2 ME >:3c

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by applechime, Apr 17, 2016.

?

what is best part

1. toes

60 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. tum

65 vote(s)
    43.3%
  3. soft ears

74 vote(s)
    49.3%
  4. Snoot

66 vote(s)
    44.0%
  5. blep

74 vote(s)
    49.3%
  6. snif snif snif snif

67 vote(s)
    44.7%
  7. honour

45 vote(s)
    30.0%
  8. beans

72 vote(s)
    48.0%
  9. ....texture

65 vote(s)
    43.3%
  10. sweet and beauteous face

95 vote(s)
    63.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. applechime

applechime "well, you know, a very — a very crunchy person."

FIRST of all, HELLO cats, oh my gosh look at the colours on that catto, look at her orangey splotches, she looks so lovely and warm.... also ty is the name of a dear, dear friend of mine who is also a graceless plushie who clings and occasionally purrs (mostly while his husband is giving him head scritches. they're an odd couple :'))

second of all: rasputin is BEAUTIFUL and also his name is RASPUTIN

and finally:

OHHH MY GOD........ THAT NOSE BOOP....... THAT TONGUE............... OH MY GOD I AM UNDONE......... i. i can't deal with this, someone else is going to have to deal with this. i have to go and shriek into a pillow, this is -- this is too much.

• Like x 9
  2. IndigoRiffRaff

IndigoRiffRaff FACE GOD AND WALK BACKWARDS INTO HELL

The Piggie Formerly Known As Jeff is now MINE! He has very soft fur and adorable laser eyes and there's a nick out of his right ear and he's quite handsome. He's also pretty fat, but now that he's getting an improved diet and a bigger cage and a buddy to scamper around with that shouldn't be an issue. Can't believe that this little guy was at the animal shelter waiting to be adopted for five whole months, he's such a sweetie.

Snapshot_20160521_6.JPG Snapshot_20160521_7.JPG

• Like x 12
  3. applechime

LOUD SQUEALING!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS PIGGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOSH

• Like x 2
  4. blue

blue hightown funk you up

BUTTERED POPCORN FLAVORED BEAN

• Like x 3
    • Agree x 1
  5. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

If I spend the night at your house and wake up before you, I will take selfies with your pets.
    0521161119 (1).jpg
    This is Kokoro, my bff's cat. Here is a real picture of her.
    Snapchat-6519621144476120178.jpg
    She is a fluffy sweetheart who thinks she's a dog and will get up on her back legs to headbutt your knees when you get home. She is so cute. There's a spot on her back shaped like a heart, and that's where she got her name.

Last edited: May 22, 2016
    • Like x 14
  6. A VERY IMPORTANT DOG UPDATE!!
    [​IMG]

• Like x 13
  7. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter an actual shiny eevee (destroyer of worlds)

incoming VIP
    very important pupper

[​IMG]

• Like x 5
  8. blue

blue hightown funk you up

for some reason the contrast of the VIP pupper fanfare and the blurry picture is cracking me up

<3 I love them

• Like x 3
  9. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter an actual shiny eevee (destroyer of worlds)

yeah, unfortunately she refuses to sit still long enough for a PROPER picture to be taken
    glares at pupper
    but it okay because she is adorable and I still love her <3

• Like x 4
  10. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

20160521_195519.jpg

this is bombi, she weighs like 5 pounds and will be 13 y old sometime in september. sometimes she drools in her sleep and she's mean to the dog (who's 10 times her weight).

• Like x 15
  11. applechime

AHHHHHHHHH HOW DID I MISS ALL THE NEW PUPPERS AND CATTERS!!!!!!!! I LOVE THEM

• Like x 3
  12. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

There's also another picture of my parental units' BTs in CDCF. They have puffy coats because their fur is so short that they have problems in deep snow (heck, the squirt is basically bald on her stomach, and she's tiny enough that the snow's sometimes deeper than she is tall).

• Like x 2
  13. Ducks

Ducks 79 Plural Fowl Illuminates The Legendary

IMG_20160525_144414.jpg

Jujube grooms my face. I accidentally chortled into my mocha so also yum.

• Like x 7
  14. WithAnH

WithAnH Space nerd

2016-03-25.jpg

This is my brother's dog Daisy. Daisy is near and dear to my heart because my neighbor and I rescued her when she was a tiny puppy. She is the happiest little spaz ever. This is the only picture I could find where some part of her body wasn't blurred because she can't hold still for 0.2 seconds. If one of her favorite people comes in the door, she leaps straight up in the air, runs in circles, bounces off the furniture, and then brings them all her favorite toys. She likes ice cubes, ham, and playing tackle with other dogs. She also likes being picked up and carried around like a baby. A 50 pound baby.

Last edited: May 29, 2016
    • Like x 14
  15. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

I literally just had to cover my mouth with my hand when I saw that picture because it's still early and I don't want to wake my housemates up with my super-loud AWWWW.

• Like x 4
  16. applechime

oh my god ?? look at her oh my god she is a BABY, ohhh my god give her kisses from me, rub her ears for me, tell her she is beautiful and talented and I love her..... aaahhhHHHHH I LOVE HER!!!! she likes to be picked up ohhh my god... WHERE IS STEVE I NEED TO CUDDLE STEVE FOR A WHILE..... I need a dog.....

edit: i'm still feeling overwhelmed by this thread..... i'm tearing up a bit thinking about all of these pets who are so loved and so cute and AHHHHH..... :') :') :') i'm so happy.... i am also A Mess who apparently sometimes cries for Very Legitimate Reasons such as "being aware of other peoples' beloved pets"

Last edited: May 29, 2016
    • Like x 7
  17. applechime

steve-o napping, ft. his incredibly furry footers
    IMG_20160522_130705~2.jpg IMG_20160522_130756~3.jpg IMG_20160522_131019~2.jpg

• Like x 9
    • Agree x 1
  18. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

omg what an elegant sprawl, what a contented demeanor, i would not wish to disturb this cat, for just look

• Like x 6
  19. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

A+ toe beans and toe weeds. Those toe weeds could win awards.

• Like x 4
    • Agree x 2
  20. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Wow, those are way more spectacular toe weeds than Zeus's, and I thought HIS were impressive.

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice