rivals?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by bushwah, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

HA! fools...i completed BOTH the chores my mom had given me yesterday before she got home from work, AND i cleaned off the top of my dresser!! plus i wrote. and drew.

BEAT THAT MOTHERFUCKERS.

...then again, i now have to clean off my floor. it’s a disaster and i have less than a week to do it.

• Winner x 1
  2. bushwah

bushwah a known rule consequentialist

you wrote AND drew?? shit

I still haven't started the first load of laundry. I had a food though

• Like x 2
  3. paladinkit

paladinkit brave little paladin

Laundry- running!
    Keeping up with ongoing conversations instead of being a hermit - mostly!
    Knitting - doing my gods-damned best!

I have 21 rows left on this shawl of the increase side before I hit the center panel. Once I cross into the decrease side, it will go faster as the rows get shorter. I need to finish it by tomorrow evening for it to have time to block and dry before Thursday morning. I! Can! Do! This!

...I have not a food yet besides what my sis brought me at wake up call, though. I should maybe do that before going back to the needles.

• Winner x 2
  4. bushwah

You get that food!

• Agree x 1
  5. paladinkit

paladinkit brave little paladin

Some cereal- eaten
    Coffee - acquired
    New ball of yarn - joined

I may be limping along with tiny goals today but they will be unstoppable regardless!

• Winner x 3
  6. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

hell yes i believe you can make progress

A while back i finally got my new license plate sticker and immediately went home, found my screwdriver to take the plate cover off, and applied the sticker (replacing the plate cover afterward)

hell Yeah

I forget if i mentioned it but my friend and I also voted in the advance polls the day before (canadian) thanksgiving

I have been washing a few dishes as i use them hell Ya

and im getting sick but i have taken some self care steps like getting Ensure-or-equivalent in case of spoon shortage

And!! Last week i got a large power boost by getting my blood sugar sensor transmitter to charge, finally, once again giving me a more complete record of my sugars!! Im more powerful than ever

Eta: behold my wiggly blood glucose levels from a few days ago, i just have to upload my data so my diabetes care people can also behold them
    20191019_131013.jpg

Last edited: Oct 22, 2019
    • Winner x 3
  7. bushwah

I have done zero loads of laundry but I did bring in help to deal with some piles of trash and recycling accumulating in my apartment, and stocked up on grosch.

• Winner x 3
  8. Acey

SCHEDULED A DRIVING LESSON. november 5th. who’s on her way to getting a motherfucking DRIVER’S LICENSE?? THIS BITCH.

that said, i gotta do a clean today. but if i can schedule shit on my own, i’m DEFINITELY powerful enough to do that. >:D

• Winner x 4
  9. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

soon you will obtain driving power!

im definitely sick so i am focusing on r e s t

• Like x 2
  10. Camber

Camber Active Member

Damn it, I was lazing - the washing machine is free and I shall use it. A full load drying by tonight is my pledge! A preemptive strike against any other creeping laundrydoers who might match my exploits.

• Winner x 3
  11. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

None shall defeat me, for I have begun AN EFFORTFOOD!

• Winner x 4
  12. Acey

BED: MADE
    TRASH: BAGGED
    COZE: ACHIEVED

• Winner x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice