1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ryn Does A Draw/ Writes A Thing

Discussion in 'Make It So' started by TheMockingCrows, Jun 5, 2017.

1. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident POTSie potato.

omg ahahaha. yes i made this after i realized i was swarming the main art sharing thread and wanted to collect my junk in a neat lil cluster. and then even more recently started to note the writing additions as i finish chapters lmfao.

and hello! I'm doing.... well. Not perfect, but pretty darn good I'd like to think! :D

2. TheMockingCrows

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  3. ectoBiologist

ectoBiologist I'm a wise guy

omgggggg the valentines!!

4. TheMockingCrows

i am a wee bit :/ @ their eyes, but i keep changing how i draw chibi's eyes in different styles. >:Ic eventually I'll find something I stick with lmfao.

• Like x 1
  5. TheMockingCrows

friend cashed in their IOU for a dirkdave smorch. was gonna ink this one all nice but then like... experimented with just cleaning up the bluelines with my mouse bc my brain has been Garbage to me lately and i couldn't make myself plug my tablet in today. then dropped some color on it w/ mouse and flailed around and.. it looks cute, i think. c: for what it is, it cute.
    [​IMG]

• Like x 1
  6. TheMockingCrows

I Drew some kink art nsfw meme things 8D Both of them Dirk's tonight, everyone's thirsty for Guardians and Dirk lmfao then suddenly a lot of Jake and John, so we shall see where I dip next. First was meant to be w/ a lil bit in the mouth but I can't see that and not think ponyplay SO this happened. Second one I had to look up how a ring gag worked bc I didn't understand what was ring and what was tooth on the example lol.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]