Ryuuga Wagatekiwo Kurau - The Overwatch Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by KingStarscream, May 26, 2016.

1. Scheherazade

Scheherazade It's a story fractal

I wonder if that came before or after the odd hatred of Mercy mains on the Blizzard forums?

2. Morven

Morven In darkness be the sound and light

I think the hatred started earlier. And it's quite frequently a mutual hatred these days it seems. The kind of person drawn to healers tends to approach games a little differently and the kind of loser that yells on the Blizzard forums tends to only like people who think exactly like themselves.

• Agree x 2
  3. littlepinkbeast

littlepinkbeast Imperator Fluttershy

people who hate on mercy mains have my entire permission to get no heals ever.

• Agree x 5
    • Like x 2
  4. chthonicfatigue

chthonicfatigue Bitten by a radioactive trickster god

Silver medal for objective time. Gold for everything else. POTG. Had a full team of dps and tanks. Nepal map. Was playing fucking Lucio.

... how.

5. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

I swear to god there's only two modes with Lucio. Either you're gold everything, pushing mofs off the map left and right, scoring headshots like a champ, or you've got three elims and have done fuck all the entire round.

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  6. chthonicfatigue

It's... we had a Roadhog. We had a Reaper. It wasn't even the sanctum where it's really easy to score eliminations by booping the enemy team off the stairs. I'm not even very good with Lucio!

• Like x 2
    • Winner x 1
  7. chthonicfatigue

IMG_0981.JPG
    I'm going to need a bigger shelf for all these damn cuties.

• Like x 3
    • Winner x 1
  8. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

9. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

10. Morven

So Anniversary event coming up later in the month! Start saving your coins. I saw mention of previous event skins being buyable again during that time! as well as the new stuff.

Very tired of so many high-ranked players creating smurf accounts to go kill noobs and deliberately doing things to trash their ranking so they get put in games beneath their skill level.

• Agree x 2
    • Informative x 1
    • Witnessed x 1
  11. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

ANNIVERSARY EVENT

SYMM HAS A NEW LEGENDARY

I JUST BOUGHT 50 LOOT BOXES AND I NEED IT

• Like x 2
    • Witnessed x 2
  12. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

I did not think this would happen, but... I got into Overwatch? Like I even played it on my own, without my husband, and we originally just picked it up for me when it was on sale so we could play together. I usually don't like this kind of game at all. I don't know why. :mystery:

• Winner x 6
  13. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

why must events keep happening while I don't have a computer :C

• Witnessed x 2
  14. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

update: did not get Symm's skin in any of the boxes but did get enough dupes to be able to shell out 3000 for it. I am. so happy right now. finally my girl gets the skin she deserves aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• Like x 2
    • Winner x 1
  15. Morven

Lots of people are finding this! I haven't played a FPS since the original Doom back in the 90s and I took to this. I think Blizzard has done an excellent job in making a game that's fun for a lot more people than most games in this genre. For one thing, it's not utterly dependent on pixel-perfect mouse aim, which not everyone is good at.

• Agree x 3
  16. littlepinkbeast

littlepinkbeast Imperator Fluttershy

i neeeeed Mei's and D.Va's dances!

• Agree x 2
  17. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

Mei's dance made me flashback to a dark period of my existence. Truly she is evil.

• Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
  18. Morven

It increased my Mei headcanon of her being a serious weeb.

19. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

She got a beekeeper skin. She got a mcfucking beekeeper skin and she does hare hare yukai. I love Mei.

• Agree x 1
  20. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

voice clip of mei singing chala head chala when blizzard

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice