Ryuuga Wagatekiwo Kurau - The Overwatch Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by KingStarscream, May 26, 2016.

1. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Well, shrapnel is often sharp. :::PPP

2. Morven

Morven In darkness be the sound and light

3. LadyNighteyes

macready.png
    i c wut u did thar, Blizzard

(EDIT: Not to mention another person named "Arrhenius," after the guy who a) codified the equation describing how temperature affected the rate of chemical reactions and b) first realized rising carbon dioxide levels could trap heat and warm the earth's atmosphere. The others are probably jokes too.)

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
    • Like x 1
  4. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

my heart was not ready

• Agree x 2
  5. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

(OWWWW)

• Agree x 1
  6. LadyNighteyes

I was distracted for a lot of the short because PUT ON SOME FACE PROTECTION, MEI, THAT IS NOT A SUITABLE OUTFIT FOR ANTARCTICA.

• Agree x 6
  7. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

on the other hand: look how beautifully-rendered that knit is

8. Morven

Morven In darkness be the sound and light

Mei was genetically engineered not to need it

It's not like normal humans can be frozen in a block of ice and heal up, either :)

• Agree x 1
  9. LadyNighteyes

My sibling: "Man, this makes me feel kinda bad about eating Mei ults on D-Va."

• Winner x 1
  10. prismaticvoid

prismaticvoid Too Too Abstract

Hi y'all sorry for the likespam I keep forgetting this thread exists
    I am one of those people who consumes source material and reads fic and does not actually play the game, whoops, but I am enjoying being along for the ride regardless :D

• Like x 3
    • Winner x 2
  11. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

They are making changes to Mercy and I Don't Like It Because Change Is Bad

• Agree x 2
    • Witnessed x 1
  12. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Have you seen the changes, tho, because they are fucking sweet. Rez is now a one man e ability on a thirty second cooldown, unless you are ulting, which has a 20 second duration, reduces rez's cooldown to ten seconds and lets you fly around freely like the goddamned freecam in spectator mode. It looks rad as hell.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2017
    • Like x 1
  13. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Oh!! And looking at the soul tells you who it belongs to instead of making you guess.

• Winner x 3
  14. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Okay, shit, so her ult isn't just flying and reduced cooldowns, it ups all her shit for twenty seconds. Fire rate, damage, infinite ammo, healing/amp range and heals/amps chain to nearby allies. That's so fucking cool, holy shit.

• Agree x 1
  15. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

The thing I'm most concerned about is the judgement from other players when I choose to resurrect X person instead of Y person, whether or not it's actually a real choice at the time. I already get shit for... well, basically any aspect of play you can think of, so I'm not looking forward to that.

Altho, having a tendency towards Battle Mercy, I'm interested in the gun amp and ammo.

• Agree x 7
  16. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

From what I'm seeing they're already planning on tweaking the gun thing, presumably because a single ulting Mercy can get a team kill with very little trouble which is a BIT ALARMING from a support.

But I'm tentatively excited now-- I rarely ended up with more than two people dead at a time so spot rezes actually have more utility for me.

• Agree x 4
    • Winner x 1
  17. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

Yeah I've always tended to hoard the ult until like...specific key points in matches. Usually just to get one or two more people up again because we need it. I've only very rarely had a chance for a larger rez.

18. LadyNighteyes

My sibling spent practically all of yesterday in PTR and pointed out that one really scary thing is that now when Mercy rezzes someone it isn't announced server-wide. So if you kill someone and Stealth Mercy rezzes them behind you out of earshot, hello naughty children it's ambush time.

• Winner x 7
  19. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Oh no.

• Agree x 1
  20. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice