Ryuuga Wagatekiwo Kurau - The Overwatch Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by KingStarscream, May 26, 2016.

1. littlepinkbeast

littlepinkbeast Imperator Fluttershy

man i want jiangshi mei so bad but i have only 2k coins :(
    there will have to be so much grinding for boxes :(

• Witnessed x 2
  2. littlepinkbeast

also i really wish the character selection for junkenstein games wasn't so limited

3. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

apparently symmetra's eye on her lightgun in the dragon skin can blink.

• Winner x 4
  4. chthonicfatigue

chthonicfatigue Bitten by a radioactive trickster god

Someone on Twitter photoshopped an incubus McCree and dear holy mother of Christ please pander to my interests some more

• Agree x 1
  5. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

6. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Why is Genji one of the characters in endless Junkenstein??? He's one of the worst characters in horde modes, he doesn't kill things quick enough. Genji is very good at diving vital squishy targets, and not much else. When you put him in a mode where every "vital" target is a tank x 10 then what the fuck is he supposed to do?? I have played 2 rounds as Widow and done better at clearing a room than with Genji, and I am a notably terrible Widow and a decent Genji. And also I accidentally gave myself a reticle that literally did not allow me to see where I was shooting for round #1 as Widow, so the fact that I managed as well as I did was a fucking miracle. (was fucking around with the custom settings when that option first became available and gave her a thick ass crosshair with a massive gap in the middle, because I don't play Widow, so who gives a shit? Like a Reaper kind of crosshair, it was so fucking bad you guys.)

7. Nobody's Home

Nobody's Home I'm a Greg Coded Tom Girl

• Winner x 1
  8. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

They’re the ones that made the dragon/incubus McCree! They’ve also done Reaper and Sombra in Widowmaker’s outfit, and a ton of other edits.

• Like x 2
  9. Nobody's Home

10. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

(The funniest thing about McCree's Van Helsing skin, to me, is that there is actually a random Texan who talks in terrible fake cowboy slang right there in Dracula, and thus clearly it should be called "Quincey Morris." McCree's not a Dutch doctor. :::PPP)

• Like x 2
    • Agree x 2
    • Winner x 1
  11. lex

lex + 0.2% luck

just played attack on anubis, steamrolled the first point in 30 seconds and got NINE WHOLE MINUTES to cap the second

why is that a thing? its so broken

• Agree x 2
  12. Nobody's Home

I saw the artbook pix of Widow and wowza I want it :'(

13. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

please give me more coins you stupid shitty boxes

• Witnessed x 3
  14. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

the thing where they made if so you hardy ever get duplicates feels like it kinda fucked over my ability to get coinage. I'm getting all the shitty sprays and voice lines I missed, but none of the goodies.

• Agree x 1
  15. Aondeug

Yeah I'd honestly rather just get dupes of epics and legendaries I already have just so I could get coins. Alternatively up the rate you get coins. Because I get fucking nothing.

• Agree x 2
  16. littlepinkbeast

yeeeaaaap. they need to make it, like, 50 coins per box plus whatever four drops you get, if coins are going to be this rare in them.

• Agree x 1
  17. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

• Agree x 3
  18. Aondeug

Was Widow in Volskaya on attack. Wasn't doing too hot but I did manage to actually kill some high profile targets and at least not be entirely dead weight. We weren't making much ground after the first point. Stuck fighting near it though. And literally the entire enemy team was there.

So I got my cheeky French ass on the second point. Just hooked in, saw no one, and sat down. No one tried to stop me until it was about halfway taken. It was a single Orisa who our 76 gunned down. Him having seen my brilliant bullshit plan apparently. A D.Va tried her damnedest to ult us off the point but the timer ran out.

Beyond that I did manage to get some decent practice in terms of aiming as Widow. I can actually hit things now! Now to learn what she's actually good for I guess!

• Winner x 5
    • Like x 1
  19. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

20. Aondeug

tfw you're like you hate this character but you love their halloween costume and emote so you proceed to get second in deathmatch by being aggressive hell mei that picks on squishies and steals kills from the roadhogs during their roadhog on roadhog violence

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice