Ryuuga Wagatekiwo Kurau - The Overwatch Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by KingStarscream, May 26, 2016.

1. prismaticvoid

prismaticvoid Too Too Abstract

That's legit. I like it as a character-balance move, but as a support main I am also Fear.jpg whenever something big changes

2. Ipuntya

Ipuntya return of eggplant

3. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

I don't know if anyone else is watching the OWL right now, but I have fully embraced the Floridan "all our teams are losing but at least we have some hysterical colors" mindset by this point.

• Like x 1
  4. chthonicfatigue

chthonicfatigue Bitten by a radioactive trickster god

ahhh my god I love Pharah's new skin with the cosmetics update tomorrow, fucking heart eyes

and Moira's new emote looks very useful

• Agree x 3
  5. Morven

Morven In darkness be the sound and light

I feel the underlying issue is that Rez should never have been limited to only one healer character. That's a huge imbalance that can only be compensated for by making that character terrible otherwise, and that's not enjoyable.

Blizzard should know better, since the same situation existed in vanilla WoW.

• Agree x 5
  6. Erica

Erica occasionally vaguely like a person

ANA IS SUPER FUN ACTUALLY
    I ONLY JUST TODAY DISCOVERED THIS
    after one game someone on my team was like "a rare good ana" and i don't have the heart to tell him i technically only have 4 hours on her (including arcade modes)

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  7. KingStarscream

• Winner x 4
    • Like x 2
  8. KingStarscream

She's a support/tank hybrid with an overheal mechanic that applies armor for any healing done over a friendly's base health with her cooldown. Like Moira, she's gonna work best in large groups, while throwing out damage, and her ult is like Lucio's but with armor instead of shields over time.

• Like x 2
    • Winner x 2
  9. prismaticvoid

prismaticvoid Too Too Abstract

I was hoping so bad for hero 27 to be either tank or support and my prayers were answered omg I love her

• Winner x 3
  10. Erica

SHE SPEAKS ACTUAL SWEDISHHHHHHHHHH

• Like x 1
  11. Erica

Like I know swedes don't need actual representation or anything we're nowhere near erased normally BUT LISTEN, TORB SOUNDS LIKE HE COULDNT EVEN SAY HIS OWN NAME RIGHT IF HIS LIFE DEPENDED ON IT
    BRIGITTE IS PRECIOUS AND I LOVE ALL THE VOICE LINES I'VE HEARD SO FAR (from my 20 minutes of messing around in the ptr)

Hej! / Hej hej! / Tja! = Hello! / Hiya! / Sup (except it still only means "hi" but it's slang so)
    Jag täcker dig! = I'll cover you!
    Ha lite skydd! = (this one actually sounds kinda awkward lol) Have some protection!
    Skölden är uppe! = The(my) shield is up!
    ALLA TILL MIG (ult) = EVERYONE, TO ME!
    Håll dig bakom mig! (?) = Stay behind me!

• Winner x 4
  12. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Fuck she's so cute.

13. littlepinkbeast

littlepinkbeast Imperator Fluttershy

brigitte and zarya should bench press each other and also smooch a lot

• Agree x 4
  14. littlepinkbeast

littlepinkbeast Imperator Fluttershy

that feel when you have two amazing plays in one match but it can only capture one highlight per match.

• Agree x 1
  15. KingStarscream

I don't think Brigitte's the healer for me (though I'm not actually a big fan of anchor tanks, despite my Orisa playtime, so that's not a surprise) but she has some wonderful potential with other supports. Like Lucio, she's fantastic at picking up those group AoE heals, but she's a little better at protecting my delicate Mercy ass when I want to flutter around near her.

Also her heals reach high enough that even as a Pharah above the Ilios ruins map, I was getting healed while damn close to the skybox. That's really nice, because Lucio's range isn't anywhere as big.

16. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

?????

• Agree x 3
    • Winner x 1
  17. lex

lex + 0.2% luck

what the fuck

• Agree x 3
  18. Erica

THATS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING IVE EVER SEEN

I LOVE THIS

• Agree x 1
  19. dky

dky burnt toast

hello yes i've been obsessively following the new archives update like a nerd and i saw the archives teaser on the blizzard game client, and recorded it before seeing if someone had already figured out what it was - they did lmaoo
    heres a link to the video analyzing it
    and heres the image i managed to capture
    filenew.png (File 00274, into record 8 years ago, classified, vs the original -) filenew2.png

• Winner x 2
  20. KingStarscream

• Like x 3
    • Winner x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice