Ryuuga Wagatekiwo Kurau - The Overwatch Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by KingStarscream, May 26, 2016.

1. prismaticvoid

prismaticvoid Too Too Abstract

HYPE HYPE HYPE

• Agree x 1
  2. chthonicfatigue

chthonicfatigue Bitten by a radioactive trickster god

I love the archives event but why is every D.Va I get on my team such a - well, such a goddamn diva? Get in the ship, yes yes I'm sure you can totally take on those ten heavy troopers that just dropped but please don't. Also tanking works better on King's Row when you're not 2 whole objectives in front of the rest of the team.

• Agree x 1
  3. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

I... really hope they plug in some kind of punishment for not getting on the dropship. Holding people hostage in event maps isn't really my idea of a Fun And Exciting New Game To Play.

• Agree x 3
    • Like x 1
  4. garden

garden lucid dreamer

yeah, it’s one thing if they just don’t know what they’re doing & get overwhelmed and then it’s too late, but i’ve definitely played a game where the player was perfectly capable of surviving long enough to get to the dropship, and they just. continued running around for another 2 minutes before they finally died. like for fuck’s sake

• Agree x 2
  5. prismaticvoid

PLEASE BLIZZARD IT'S MY BIRTHDAY
    The very first time I played Retribution McCree and I got in the ship and Reaper and Genji STUCK AROUND below the roof trying to get more kills and died so we had to go down to try to rescue them and then died too. It was fuckin garbage.

• Agree x 2
  6. littlepinkbeast

littlepinkbeast Imperator Fluttershy

why is it that every time i go up against a Brigitte I get my face completely wrecked
    and yet every time i try playing her i just make a fool of myself and get my face completely wrecked also.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
    • Witnessed x 1
  7. prismaticvoid

GLORY HALLELUJAH
    Screen Shot 2018-04-17 at 2.57.39 PM.png
    (Gameplay Update, Retribution: The evacuation drop ship will now leave incapacitated players behind to complete the mission)
    I'm curious if this means the team as a whole will get a mission success or whether only the players in the ship will.

• Like x 2
    • Winner x 1
  8. KingStarscream

Thank god.

• Agree x 2
  9. chthonicfatigue

Christ people, if you don't want to tank then don't pick a tank character. If you want to dps then pick an offensive character, don't run around as d.va without her mech and then bitch at me (Moira) when your squishy ass dies in a corner somewhere.

• Agree x 3
    • Witnessed x 1
  10. Morven

Morven In darkness be the sound and light

Like, yeah, I enjoy being mechless D.Va, mostly because her little popgun is super accurate so if you have good aim you can do well with it, but your goal is keep your ass safe while getting enough hits to get the mech back and that's on YOU, not the healers.

• Agree x 3
  11. Ipuntya

Ipuntya return of eggplant

• Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
  12. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Symmetra's rework is up on PTR!

13. KingStarscream

As a note to anyone else who may have rebound keys for different things: to go through her teleporter, you need to have your Acknowledge voice command bound, because it's now also the Interact key. I had a long moment of confusion trying to figure out how the fuck this teleporter was supposed to work because I'd bound 'thanks' instead.

14. Gyro Zeppeli

Gyro Zeppeli Pseudo Anti Cult Leader

I am hashtag Not A Fan of new symmetra at all.

I liked her a lot better as a fighty non-healing support than whatever the hell she's supposed to be now. I picked her rarely before, but if this goes live, I'll never play her.

• Witnessed x 1
  15. chthonicfatigue

There are quite a few disabled players voicing displeasure at the fact Symm's lock on is gone. I know Blizzard won't listen because no game company on earth appears to give a rat's fart about disabled people who game, but it's such a valid complaint. I don't play Symm a whole lot, but she was such a good pick for those days when brain fog or shaky hands, but I didn't want to just sit and stare blankly at a wall (I know, disabled people wanting to have fun in life, how dare, etc etc /s)

Not all of us have twitch reflexes and/or reliable aim.

Edit: to be clear, I'm not aiming this at anyone in thread, just randomly spouting about how crap it is to have those issues ignored.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2018
    • Witnessed x 2
  16. chthonicfatigue

guys there's a hamster in a mech over on the official Overwatch twitter and I swear I'm having some sort of fever dream

help

• Agree x 1
  17. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

That Twitter thread is something else

18. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

My sibling helpfully pointed out that in Hammond's room in Horizon Lunar Colony, there are wooden blocks in the cage with obvious tooth marks.

19. KingStarscream

I'm still holding out hope that the real hero is... not a hamster. There haven't been any actual hero reveal videos yet, so that's my thing and I'm sticking to it.

• Agree x 1
  20. chthonicfatigue

It would be kinda hilarious if Hammond was Junkerqueen's ult a la Junkrat's rip-tyre, but seriously I don't think Hamster Suicideball would go down very well with the Moral Panic Squad

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice