Ryuuga Wagatekiwo Kurau - The Overwatch Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by KingStarscream, May 26, 2016.

1. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

LEAVE THEM FOR DEAD

2. AbsenteeLandlady123

AbsenteeLandlady123 Chronically screaming

I find when they're just out of range is that I'll jump up and have a split-second to hit the button and ZOOM

3. littlepinkbeast

littlepinkbeast Imperator Fluttershy

Leave them be. It's nature's way of telling Hanzos to get off the roof and stop putting arrows in the heads of poor innocent Meis and Pharahs.
    (this also goes for Widowmakers)

• Like x 2
  4. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

I've gotten killed so many times doing that. I'll just be looking up, hopping around trying to get to that rat bastard, and the enemy'lll just shoot my dumb face off. What can I say, I like to keep busy.

• Like x 1
  5. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

Which chat does that hide? Or is is the entire box?

Because I'll just use the mute button judiciously so I can talk with my friends if it hides the whole box, and I find the "Need healing" and "Defend the payload" prompts infinitely more annoying. They all pop up in Scout's voice to me. No matter who's saying them. (Ty for the suggestion tho.)

edit; MEI. INNOCENT. LAUGHS UNTIL IM SICK. #nerfmei2k16

• Like x 1
  6. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Apparently they nerfed Symmetra on console. Also Torbjorn, but I only use his turrets as bait sos I can flank, so. Also, sacrifice to pursuing enemies.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
  7. KingStarscream

That doesn't surprise me, since I know the auto-aim on the turrets was annihilating people. Did it go for turret damage only, or does the primary fire have lower DPS too?

8. Xavius

Xavius Suit Monkey

Turret damage, it seems. 30% decrease from what I read.

9. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Looks like bumped both down 30% on turret damage. so the crazy charged beam dps is still there. Gotta play her a bit, Turrets were always best as an early warning system anyways. Hopefully they still slow peeps at the same rate, cause that's awesome.

10. AbsenteeLandlady123

THEY BUFFED MERCY THO AW YES

11. KingStarscream

Huh! Good to know. Yeah, I've generally found her turrets to be handy over healthpacks (because I'm cruel) and to tell me which path people are coming down. Carwashes are fun but not actually that viable.

12. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Symmetra turrets have a longer range now, it seems, and that more than makes up for lost damage.

13. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Which is why it's acceptable to never heal douchebags! :::DDD

14. Aondeug

Added myself to the list of spreadsheets.

15. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Fuckin, I'm a brilliant Attackmetra, holy shit. Excellent portal placement, long streak of hassling the enemy from the trenches. Attackmetra is best Metra

• Like x 2
  16. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Also, they added a thing where Symmetra says a line when you've shielded everyone, so i n longer have to frantically mash the right bumper.

• Like x 2
  17. Erica

Erica occasionally vaguely like a person

@Xavius uploaded & captioned! (no editing tho bc I have no idea how to, AT ALL)
    (I started using square brackets to note when it was a translation rather than just transcription bc I switch from Swedish to English when I talk quite a lot, and realised like half way in maybe I should have used something else for that purpose but whoops too late square brackets are both actions AND translations now, I don't make the rules)

Anyways I'm gonna be playing on the American severs for. Probably all of today. So anyone is free to hmu and add me whenever! :D Eeriate#2993 (edit: wait nvm out biking with my cousin might be back in like 5ish hours)

Last edited: Jul 23, 2016
    • Like x 5
  18. AbsenteeLandlady123

Nearly won a match when the opposing Bastion decided to park on top of the payload while flanked by a Torb turret and other long range fighters and they held us off for three minutes because my team just would not. Focus fire.
    Quick play can be fun, but it can also be a hellscape ;n;
    Bastion get down from there. I don't care whose team you're on, that's just playing dirty.

ETA:
    Everyone also insisted on running straight at the enemy with no strafing or any attempts to dodge, down the middle of murder alley, when there were multiple easily accessible high vantage points. I WEEP. I WEEP FOR MY LOST 50/50 WIN/LOSE RATIO

Last edited: Jul 23, 2016
    • Like x 4
  19. Aondeug

I've won because of a Bastion doing that shit before. Was beautiful. And cruel.

20. AbsenteeLandlady123

I cringe every time x.x Just knowing the frustration the opposing team feels when it's happening on my side, and feeling it when it's aimed my way.
    I mean, it didn't help everybody decided to switch to super close range fighters instead of fighting fire with Junkrat explosives, and I was the sole healer so I couldn't do it.
    I am starting to think my sense of fairness is actually hampering my progression - like I give the enemy team a 3 second grace period to get out the door before I start shooting at them, and if I notice someone who is obviously AFK I leave them alone.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice