Ryuuga Wagatekiwo Kurau - The Overwatch Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by KingStarscream, May 26, 2016.

1. AbsenteeLandlady123

AbsenteeLandlady123 Chronically screaming

Before :<

• Like x 1
  2. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

That's the worst. All Bastion teams are such bullshit that they should be on the tier of autoaim botting tbh. Just. Such horseshit.

3. AbsenteeLandlady123

"I NEED HEALING" Hanzo cries from across the map. He's in a corner. He's surrounded by enemies. The payload is nowhere near him. Mercy waves farewell in appreciation of his sacrifice as a distraction for the rest of the team. His exposed nipple is a target, and D.VA's aim is precise. He falls, limp, managing to get out a final "THIS TEAM SUCKS" before vanishing, gone from the field of battle. He does not return. The payload advances to its destination.

• Like x 5
  4. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

today's highlights- 23 kills as Symmetra, 11 turret kills and 12 not, mostly hosing down their Roadhog. 17 kill streak.
    2000+ damage blocked as Zarya, which is p good for me.
    My only successful Mccree ult! Four kills, flanked the fucks.
    Genji is super fun to play as, actually.

also, turns out I have 12 hours logged as Symmetra.

• Like x 3
  5. Socratease

Socratease Well-Known Member

I just got this game and IT IS SO FUN??? LIKE 30x MORE FUN THAN I EXPECTED???

I've had one real match so far and it was a Payload match and!! we won!!

I picked D.Va on the offensive and managed to use her Defensive Matrix to great effect, completely silencing the entrenched enemy Bastion more than once as we advanced on him, and blocking an entire Pharah ult!

Defense was rougher. It turns out I'm naturally Bad At Symmetra, which is disappointing bc Autistic Wife, but then I recalled the wisdom of the sages and switched to Junkrat. The rat boy fit me way better and defending those last few blood-soaked meters of track as the clock wound down was some of the purest, most intense fighting I've had in a while!

Out of all the Overwatch girls I never expected a sweet old lady to come along and steal my heart. I want to be an Ana main.

I'm going to be playing this game a lot! I'll put up my tag later, and also add it to the spreadsheet.

• Like x 7
  6. AbsenteeLandlady123

Awesome :D :D
    Seriously guys if you're on PC hit me up with a friend request and lets play some games. Coordinating with people who actually understand teamwork?? Who don't run in front of Hammer Grandpa's barrier and then whine about dying five miles ahead?? We'd be unstoppable.

• Like x 2
  7. AbsenteeLandlady123

I GOT TO PLAY 2 GAMES AGAINST CRYAOTIC AND THE LATE NIGHT CREW I"M SCREAMING
    WE LOST BUT IT WAS GLORIOUS

• Like x 9
  8. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

That sweet old lady is the entire reason I bought the fucking game. I knew I would probably get it eventually, but then Ana was revealed and I was like FUCK.

• Like x 1
  9. kastilin

kastilin get in the fucking crayfish shinji

ok my friend recorded his potg but i only just managed to get a link + realize it wouldn't work on ksug: enjoy afk torbjorn potg

#nerftorbonpc2k16

also i 100% feel the pain of people calling for heals from across the map, especially when it's like. your reinhardt who just charged into a pile of enemy team & expects you, as mercy, to jump in too. >:( i am on the payload my friend, come to me if you want the heals

• Like x 1
  10. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

My fav guy who called for heals all the damn time was a Genji who actually came back from flanking to get healed. Like, holy shit. He'd just pop by, like, hello, pls heal, thnx, bye now. dude got priority just cause of that.

• Like x 10
  11. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

Had a pretty good winstreak with a couple friends, and then we ran into a group of dicks who went double Bastion+Torb+Sym+Widowmaker. Kinda annoyed because if I'd been on Pharah I coulda broken it up, but I don't like switching to her if my friends are playing her, because it feels like kind of a dick move.

Dicks spammed the chat with GG NOOBZ and LOL EZ GEEGEE. We dropped out, hopped back into queue and.... ended right back with them. :|

DESPITE GREAT TEMPTATION we didn't go all Bastion. We did shut them down in return with a Sym+Bastion+Torb combo, which was pretty much their just fuckin desserts. Did not spam chat with EZ because we're not assholes.

Pretty good day otherwise though. Think I was playing for almost three or four hours staraight?

12. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

-camps on this thread and watches with jealousy because all my friends have jobs now and no time for me to sit on their much better setups and fail hard at being Defense-

I will say one thing, though! In-Character/Universe, there's good reasons for Roadhog to not use maori in his ult - a) if he is maori descent, then he's def been aussie longer, if not his whole life, and I'm not sure about native kiwis, but white ones wouldn't admit to being from New Zealand to a bunch of aussies long enough for them to stick to it (the same reason english people make fun of welsh people - soft-ass sheepfuckers, kind of thing. Also depending on what part of Aus he was hanging out in, white folk there aren't exactly... delicate, with their racist remarks, even if it most of it was turned to the Omnics at that point. )

Also, b) as far as Roadhog is concerned, That Man Is Dead. Mako fucked up and died when everything went to wreck and ruin, and the guy that follows Junkrat around has no good reason to revive any part of him.

Anyway, that's just my reasoning. The others, though, definitely - they've got reasons to be proud and connected to their ethinicities/heritage, and I bet Ana probably gives her girl a good smack round the head for not using her native tongue more. (Pharah probably stopped using it as much when she 'died' :/)

• Like x 5
  13. Socratease

Socratease Well-Known Member

I've added my tag to the thing! I'm Socratease#2678!

• Like x 1
  14. littlepinkbeast

littlepinkbeast Imperator Fluttershy

Zarya wants Mei to get undressed IT'S CANON

okay it's probably not meant like that BUT STILL

"Zarya, I don't understand how you can fight in the cold wearing so little!"
    "I'll tell you my secret, if you take off your coat."

• Like x 6
  15. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

And if you kill a Roadhog as Junkrat, Rat can say something like "now we see who's really on top".

Also he pokes fun at Tracer, and it's cute.

• Like x 6
  16. AbsenteeLandlady123

Haven't had a single good group tonight. Got harrassed by one guy and called a 'cunt bitch scrublord' for not flying across the map to heal him when he was nowhere near the objective.

17. littlepinkbeast

Anyone else had trouble lately with Mei's icewall going on cooldown but not actually making a wall?

18. Xavius

Xavius Suit Monkey

@KathyGaele My Mercying's been exempt from that kind of shit so far. I'm sorry you've been subjected to it and I hope he got reported. :/

• Like x 1
  19. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Man, what shit luck with randos, dude. That fucking sucks. In lighter news, yesterday I got a "Good job team, I'm proud of you" guy, and he was an utter delight.

• Like x 2
  20. littlepinkbeast

[​IMG]

inspired by recent games.

• Like x 7
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice