Ryuuga Wagatekiwo Kurau - The Overwatch Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by KingStarscream, May 26, 2016.

1. littlepinkbeast

littlepinkbeast Imperator Fluttershy

Underwatch! Overtale!
    Zarya/Mei <-> Undyne/Alphys
    D.Va <-> Temmie
    Hanzo and Genji <-> Sans and Papyrus?
    i dunno i'm not super familiar with either one so someone else would have to come up with more parallels.

Also there's this post floating around that points out that Pharah's armor doesn't seem to have room for arms and legs in it.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2016
    • Like x 1
  2. kastilin

kastilin get in the fucking crayfish shinji

this showed up on my dash last night & i found it hilarious at like 3am so clearly this will be just as funny in the morning. that's how this works.
    overwatch1.JPG
    overwatch2.JPG
    overwatchfinal.JPG

source

i can't decide if my favorite is "torbjorn: he brought meatballs" or reaper vs soldier on the grill

the mech is made out of other temmies

immediately edits because i need to learn to check where the spoiler tags go

• Like x 8
  3. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

I've seen that post! I can add it as tentative to the list, though I wouldn't put it past someone to model those joints because 'cool' and not because they actually fit her arms despite her having them in canon.

(For your consideration: Zenyatta as Frisk, Reaper as Chara. Maybe Symmetra as Asriel? Or, no, Junkrat for Chara, Roadhog for Asriel. Mercy for Toriel, Reinhardt for Asgore?

LUCIO FOR NAPSTABLOOK. Reaper for Mettaton. Soldier 76 as Grillby. Widowmaker as Muffet, obviously.

Symmetra for Gaster? THIS IS FUN.)

edit: Okay no. Hear me out. D.Va for Mettaton, and Tracer for temmie.

• Like x 4
  4. kastilin

this is 100% a shitpost but listen:

pharah for tsunderplane

• Like x 2
  5. Choco

Choco Duke of the Weepy Marshmallow Brigade

@inna oh my god that's great, i love anything related to Overwatch is actually just a dysfunctional family with several dads

6. Inksalt

Inksalt the prettiest yautja

i love this game so much

battletag is inksalt#1365. totally add me and if i'm not already grouped then i'm usually up for grouping for AI matches. i'm not quite up to par for quickplay/PVP sadly!

• Like x 1
  7. KingStarscream

IM LAUGHING WAY HARDER THAN THIS JOKE DESERVES

• Like x 5
  8. Mendacity

Mendacity I’m meaner than my demons

Btw guys my battletag is lunato#1815 <3
    I fucking love this game more and more every day, I'd fallen out of love with TF2 because of various reasons including people hacking and the game being a little buggy. Overwatch has like sweeped in and lifted me off my feet.

Also one could argue for Mercy but we don't have 100% of her backstory. We do know that she was around near the start of overwatch yet still remains in her 20's. She hasn't aged and has a taunt about checking her own pulse and then shrugging, it's heavily implied that she may be dead (which explains why her ult lets her literally bring people back to life).

• Like x 1
  9. Mendacity

Mendacity I’m meaner than my demons

Also, have some Easter eggs / cultural refs in Overwatch!

Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
  10. kastilin

i did it i bought overwatch... it took like 3 days for my self control to die. rip
    my tag is adresca#1492, i'll add everyone who's up for it!

• Like x 1
  11. jashindamnit

jashindamnit problematic pettanko loving, crop burning dragon

heres some more shit posting

and by shit posting i mean mmds of overwatch characters

• Like x 2
  12. KingStarscream

I'm so glad Reaper is the target of these. This is the best thing to come home to.

13. jashindamnit

jashindamnit problematic pettanko loving, crop burning dragon

i love it too, like, we got a lot of gal characters that you'd THINK would be the main target for these mmd's. bUT NOPE IT'S THE EDGELORD DAD. ( also soldier dad on occasion )

• Like x 2
  14. KingStarscream

I'm sure you've seen this by now (it's in the launcher!!!) but I'm linking it here anyways because it's still so cool.

• Like x 3
  15. Hobo

Hobo HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

Not an overwatch player (FPSes, bluh), but I saw this and needed to share it.

[​IMG]

• Like x 4
  16. kastilin

i don't play junkrat but this is legit hilarious

how do you trigger his mine when it's down IDEK nothing works for meeeeeee

• Like x 4
  17. KingStarscream

I think you his right-click on the mouse to trigger it? At least, that's what works for me. You can always check your controls for specific characters under options to see if there's an option to change it/fix it.

• Like x 1
  18. kastilin

@Lambda wanted links to the reaper & soldier 76 with cat ears fanart i mentioned in my status, & i am Here To Deliver:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    i call this one "get reked". both of these are from here

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    this counts sorta (from here)

&, of course, the one i saw today, that made me think this was maybe a trend with people i follow (not... that i'm complaining... my main exposure to cat peeps is from watching lets plays of catgirl dating sims. overwatch dadsim 2k16)
    [​IMG]
    from ici

Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
    • Like x 6
  19. Lambda

Lambda everything happens so much

I know very little about Overwatch, but I do like cat ears, and apparently cat ears on buff soldier types makes my brain happy. good job Overwatch fandom, pls keep doing it

• Like x 2
  20. Inksalt

Inksalt the prettiest yautja

• Like x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice