Ryuuga Wagatekiwo Kurau - The Overwatch Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by KingStarscream, May 26, 2016.

1. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

He can also deflect the arrow for Hanzo's ult, the drone for Mei's ult, and McCree's ult. And D.Va can eat Zarya's, Hanzo's, and Mei's the same way with Defense Matrix.

• Like x 2
  2. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Well then. Guess i gotta start maining Genji now.

• Like x 2
  3. Xavius

Xavius Suit Monkey

I've seen it happen with Hanzo and McCree, but never the others. It'd be pretty impressive with Zarya especially I think.

• Like x 1
  4. AbsenteeLandlady123

AbsenteeLandlady123 Chronically screaming

• Like x 1
  5. AbsenteeLandlady123

Capture.PNG Capture2.PNG
    And I got play of the game! Today is my first day trying out D.VA, I like her a lot

• Like x 6
  6. raginghearts

raginghearts Well-Known Member

I finally gave in and bought Overwatch
    I'm still derping around in the training bits, getting a feel for all the peeps, but... my game seems to be weirdly fuzzy? Like on all the videos I've seen it's all crisp and beautiful but mine looks like it's got bad graphics and is kinda weirdly pixelated even though I have the graphics set for high. What gives?? I've got a gaming laptop, too, with a pretty good graphics card, so I don't think it's because of my computer...

edit: okay I have actually played a few rounds against AI and this is really fun??
    I was expecting to play a lot as McCree because... I don't know, I've always really liked cowboy characters and this man is ridiculous, it's the future why are you still dressed like a scruffy old-time cowboy you ridiculous man

BUT NO INSTEAD I'M REALLY GOOD AT PLAYING AS ZARYA. AND I'M PERFECTLY OK WITH THAT.

also in my second match there was a Reaper that was grinding all up on everyone, it was kinda hilarious. Desperate lil edgelord.

My username is Heavenbat(#11103) and I have no idea how to add anyone so far, lol.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
    • Like x 4
  7. AbsenteeLandlady123

• Like x 2
  8. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Wait, were people above you or...

9. AbsenteeLandlady123

They were all on the point >:3
    I completely gutted their entire defense, we took the point.

• Like x 1
  10. AbsenteeLandlady123

I did it again :D :D :D I LOVE D.VA holy SHIT

• Like x 1
  11. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Whoa! :0 I can never get D.va's Ult to kill more than two people at a time!

12. AbsenteeLandlady123

I like to launch vertically in the middle of a group that's whaling on me, detonate, and when flying back from eject use the momentum to get a safe distance away from any survivors to suit back up. Also knocking snipers off their perches has become my fave hobby. They panic so much :3

• Like x 2
  13. Morven

Morven In darkness be the sound and light

D.va is my No. 2 after Mercy and that shit is exactly why.

She's also surprisingly useful out of the mech.

Anyone mind if I add them, later?

• Like x 3
  14. AbsenteeLandlady123

15. Morven

I got six blaster kills as Mercy in one match yesterday. For some reason, I feel especially drawn to trying to kill enemy Mercy players :D

• Like x 1
  16. littlepinkbeast

littlepinkbeast Imperator Fluttershy

On one of the Lijiang maps, with the sort of walled tower in the middle with a trench around a couple sides of it, you can aim at the window, launch, hit Q, and land back on the ground while the mech flies through the window and into the objective. The seaside map of Ilios has something similar, but it's easier for them to see you coming.

• Like x 2
  17. Morven

While I have issues with some fanon character stuff, I must admit I like the "Soldier:76 is Team Dad" one.

• Like x 3
  18. AbsenteeLandlady123

19. Morven

20. AbsenteeLandlady123

There are games!! and new skins!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice