Ryuuga Wagatekiwo Kurau - The Overwatch Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by KingStarscream, May 26, 2016.

1. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

While it's not actually that similar when you pause to look at his art, there's a guy in the latest Pokemon Sun/Moon trailer who's got fire-hair and is doing a similar pose to Junkrat's portrait. :::PPP

2. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Oh. All i know about the new Pokemon is that they stole my idea from when I was 12 and made an ice type ninetails.

Also, holy shit I NEED that McCree skin. It speaks to my soul.

3. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Is the thing going on now? Is it on consoles??

4. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

News post says it's live on all systems including consoles, so I think so!

• Like x 1
  5. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

all I took away from this update:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
    • Like x 4
  6. KingStarscream

OH MY GOD THE LUCIO BRAWL IS SO MUCH FUN

Farting around in it with a friend was almost as good at the absolute clusterfuck that was the Pharmercy brawl. I am delighted.

• Like x 2
  7. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

I'm havin pretty shit server issues. :/ I wanna plaaaaaay.

Lucioball is so fun and i got a new Junkrat highlight intro where he trips all over himself.

8. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Get a team of nothing but 'MURRKA McCrees and Daredevil!76's for maximum 'MURRKA.

• Like x 1
  9. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

i'm counting the hours until these guys upload a video of themselves doing just that. Their six-hero/themed team matches are always fun to watch :D

10. KingStarscream

Listen. Listen. I need this emote. I NEED it.

[​IMG]

• Like x 4
  11. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

I have that emote! Be jealous.
    i mighta dropped ten bucks on loot crates.

well, before the server crapped itseof inside out. /bitter.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
  12. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Ahhh so pretty!

13. KingStarscream

I am so jealous.

(and probably going to drop $$$money on loot crates myself :x )

• Like x 2
  14. Aqua Vitae

Aqua Vitae put some honey and sea water by your bed.

I already dropped money and got that dreamy red Mercy skin. The only other thing I pine for is the new Sym emote, but I can't justify spending more on imaginary toys. :(

15. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

The good thing about the Mercy skin is it's both patriotic (Switzerland) AND thematic (Red Cross)! Very clever making her one of the ones to get a flag suit.

• Like x 2
  16. Morven

Morven In darkness be the sound and light

I need that Mercy skin, dammit.

And given that I once dropped $120 to get a rideable chicken in WoW …

• Like x 2
  17. kastilin

kastilin get in the fucking crayfish shinji

alerts y u no work :'(

fun thing to do as mercy: your whole team dies on point, spend part of the time waiting for them to respawn nyooming between their corpses & taking potshots at the other team

also i was away for like 5 days & so many things occured? so much new stuff? je suis Hype

& theeeeen as i started to play the server or whatever decided that no, inna really didn't want to play overwatch, bye bye inna's game that was going well

18. Aqua Vitae

Aqua Vitae put some honey and sea water by your bed.

What's going on with the servers, by the way?

19. Morven

Morven In darkness be the sound and light

At a guess, everyone with an Overwatch account came home from work or school and had to log in and try to get the new stuff.

• Like x 2
  20. raginghearts

raginghearts Well-Known Member

I've discovered that I'm fairly good at tanking. Also I'm up to level five after only one night!! I'll play more later, after I get some art done but... this is weirdly fun. I'm usually super nervous about playing games with other people cuz I'm always worried they'll jUDGE ME FOR BEING AWFUL AT VIDEO GAMES
    and I will admit when I went to play the first game against AI, I thought it'd be like... me on a team of AI versus a team of other AI. NEARLY FREAKED OUT WHEN I REALIZED THAT WASN'T THE CASE
    But
    I calmed down later and it's... not that bad?
    I've still only been playing games against AI, cuz the one time I went and played against actual people, they WIPED THE FLOOR with my team and then someone made the comment at the end that our team sucked and I got self-conscious and went back to playing against AI
    Granted someone else was playing as Zarya so I was playing as McCree which I'm not as good at, but... bleh.

ANYWAYS. I like this game, it's fun!
    and, man, I have mad respect for healers/support. If anyone carries the game, it's them. Most of the matches I played, nobody even died once thanks to the support. It was rad.

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice