Ryuuga Wagatekiwo Kurau - The Overwatch Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by KingStarscream, May 26, 2016.

1. Morven

Morven In darkness be the sound and light

I didn't know about the teleporter off a cliff thing, and that's a dick move indeed.

2. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

Also that is probably why I want to do it, yeah. Being the healbitch for years has made me a cruel and demanding person.

3. Erica

Erica occasionally vaguely like a person

oh my god that's evil (and brilliant)

4. Erica

...once i was switching off with a random strangerfor mercy and some douche on our team complained about the healing. we both agreed, in the team chat, that really not healing assholes was a p good healer policy
    then for the next round they were on the other team so we couldBOTH be mercy and to this day i am sad that i was unable to message them to suggest that if our teams were douchy we should just find a private corner and try to shoot each other instead of dealing w their bs

• Like x 2
  5. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Hey, I put my teleporter behind the enemy all the time. Flankmetra is best Metra after all. Of course, it might help if I told them it was purely for flanks, but. Got no mic.

• Like x 2
  6. raginghearts

raginghearts Well-Known Member

somewhat late, but re: letting people know when your ults are ready; I actually didn't know that was why people alerted others that their ults were ready! I kind of just assumed people were doing it to be braggy, I guess? Like haha I got my ult already so there

but... that makes a lot more sense XD;

• Like x 1
  7. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

So uh. We ran into the 'heroes other than Lucio playing Lucioball' bug. With a D.Va.

She killed Moony (and nearly me!) before the server tried to kick her, which locked her into an unmoving position on the map and kept a new player from joining, while the original player was still kicked, leaving the other team down a player. We won, but at what cost?

ScreenShot_16-08-05_19-33-38-000.jpg

(And an unedited video of the highlight where you can see her unmoving body sitting in my goal zone.)

• Like x 3
  8. Morven

I finally remembered to go through and add everyone in the spreadsheet as battletag friends, so Morven#1545 is me.

9. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

??

• Like x 3
  10. raginghearts

I FINALLY GOT ENOUGH COURAGE TO PLAY LUCIOBALL AND IT WAS SUPER FUN AND MY TEAM WON THE FIRST GAME I PLAYED AND ALSO I GOT A GOAL AND SAVED LIKE FOUR TIMES

I'm sorry about yelling but that was a lot of fun and I'm just glad I didn't suck my first time

AND I GOT A PHARAH SKIN OUT OF IT

• Like x 5
  11. Erica

HIGH FIVES
    i also played my first (two) lucioball games just now aaaand our second game was brilliant in that we accidentally scored as many goals on ourselves as the opposing team did. it was embarrassing at first but then it was just hilarious since it kept happening.

• Like x 3
  12. AbsenteeLandlady123

AbsenteeLandlady123 Chronically screaming

[​IMG]

Feelsgoodman.png

First time I've played competitive in a while and I didn't get yelled at :D

• Like x 4
  13. Erica

i just got 41 kills as symmetra
    (but she's totally support, you guys--)
    ((brb gonna learn how to play her on attack))

• Like x 3
  14. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Attackmetra on Dorado is v good. So many little flank paths. Nobody gives a shit about you if there's a 76 or whatever pushing the cart, you'll clean the fuck up every time their attention is split.

15. Erica

attackmetra on temple of anubis was surprisingly much fun. it shouldn't have worked. but it did.
    (partly bc the opposing team just never checked for teleporters so i could place it literally wherever and they didn't notice. oh my god now i wish id tried to put it in the v tiny hallway behind the point rip)

16. raginghearts

This post just came across my dash and I had to share it because headcanon accepted

• Like x 2
  17. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

I'm picturing him like the guy in that "kilo of feathers" video.

• Like x 1
  18. Morven

Had a few fun games yesterday and then spent some time derping around in custom battles with friends. You know you can set up a custom battle so that you get randomly given a character every time you respawn? It's nice practice to broaden your play.

19. Morven

I got a POTG last night as Mercy; the payload was feet from the destination when Reinhardt and Bastion fell to someone's ult. I revived both and then kept them alive as we pushed it to the end. Perfect timing. Three votes for Epic in a row, too, one of them at 8 votes.

• Like x 5
  20. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Nother OC because i can't stop won't stop. Wendigo. Two in one sorta character, one human, one little monster type dude. Based on the verion of the myth where the wendigo is a critter that compels a dude to eat human flesh. 'Cept, like, the critter is a cute little sister type. I'm thinking she sounds like Alphonse from FMA. And looks like a feathery little velociraptor, about 2~ ft tall at the shoulder. She's some kinda dumbass bio weapon type deal, cause superheroes. She has windy powers, and is the human's "gun". Their reload animation would be her giving a little cough or something and the human scratching her chin or patting her neck or something. Cute. Anywho, she like produces a little vortex kinda deal, about Mei range but a bit of a cone to it. Doesn't do much damage, but it buffets peeps around a bit as well as projectiles. Not like Genji or D.va or Reinhardt, damage doesn't get absorbed or turned back, it just gets knocked off course. Can still kill teammates. Alt fire would be melee, via the human who prolly has some sorta homemade claw guanlets. Does Reinhardt kinda damage, quicker but shorter range and reach. Passive would be "Bloodlust" or something, heals a little bit for every melee hit and a chunk for a melee kill. 250 hp, no armor or shields. Abilities would be some sorta sensory deal, no cooldown, for as long as you hold the button you can see where enemies are. Little red heat blotches for full health, clearer outlines the less health they have. Second would be a lunge, about the length of a Tracer blink. Something like a Reinhardt charge, hitting a person with it will latch onto them and deal continuous melee damage for a few seconds or till either one of you dies. Hit party is helpless, but so are you, so it's best used against enemies that are alone, cause otherwise you'll be a stationary target for a tic.
    Ult, i'm thinking is a support kinda deal, for group charges. Some sorta AOE damage buff + supped up version of their passive so everyone deals stupid dmg and heals for a certain percentage of all the dmg they deal.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
    • Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice