Ryuuga Wagatekiwo Kurau - The Overwatch Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by KingStarscream, May 26, 2016.

1. Xavius

Xavius Suit Monkey

• Like x 7
  2. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

That's so beautifully, completely excessive that even I can follow it.

• Like x 2
  3. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

Hey, bro, would it be alright if I used this as a mutual reference pic in a Reaper76 RP I'm doing soon? Do you have it posted anywhere else so I can link to it? I mean, I'll definitely source you obviously, but I just wanted to check if it would be okay :)

4. AbsenteeLandlady123

AbsenteeLandlady123 Chronically screaming

Go for it, I can draw a better thing if you want

• Like x 1
  5. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Genji stole my PoTG three times last night and I'm still mad. First I caught five people in my Ult as Mei and the PoTG goes to the Genji who helped clean them up. Second, me and another Genji Ulted at the same time and killed the same four people, but he got the highlight. Third I booped three people into the hole on Illos as Lucio and MOTHERFUCKING GENJI got a 3k with his Ult.

I'm so sore over this.

• Like x 2
  6. LadyNighteyes

The real reason Hanzo killed Genji.

• Like x 2
  7. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Fucking, he got it when I was playing Hanzo too. But I killed the fucker in the end, tho, haha. He ran right into my ult after he shanked my ass.

8. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Speaking of Hanzo! I played Widow and him last night in the hopes that it'd improve my aim when I play Ana, and I got 20~ kills for both and a grand total of 3 critical hits between them. I am a goddamned lousy sniper, but I know how to work that scatter arrow/machine gun.

• Like x 1
  9. LadyNighteyes

My sibling told me that their way of improving their aim in OW is to go into a practice match with a bunch of terrible bots on headshots-only mode and just. Shoot things. The bots will almost never kill you because they don't adapt to the mode and also suck, so it's basically "run around and make a whole lot of precise shots."

10. AbsenteeLandlady123

AbsenteeLandlady123 Chronically screaming

I got the ribbon emote for Symmetra, the event can end whenever now, I'm happy

• Like x 6
  11. Erica

Erica occasionally vaguely like a person

My friend says make a custom game with the enemy bots only allowed to be Ana! Says since she doesn't get headshots, she literally can't kill you.

Also yesterday I got invited to a custom game with someone I've played with once and never spoken with since and they'd set everything to normal except no cooldowns. There were only four of us but so much chaotic fun <3

• Like x 2
  12. Erica

Erica occasionally vaguely like a person

(Pharah flying forever! Widowmaker jumping around like Spiderman! Tracer zipping around endlessly and rewinding time every three seconds!)

(got a bit less fun when one of the opponents realized that if you play McRee and just keep stunning the enemy they're helpless, but occasionally Pharah was able to kill him from a distance.
    ......also if you played Zarya and spammed the shield button he didn't stand a chance. hah. russian lady never dies.)

• Like x 2
  13. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

Not mine, but I thought you guys might appreciate this POTG.

(Basically a friend of mine got POTG for the first time with Lucio, his fav character... and it was because he punched a Hanzo to death then teabagged him. ^^;;;; )

14. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

So, you can just hop on top of an enemy Bastion while it's Ulting and ride along.

• Like x 2
  15. Morven

Morven In darkness be the sound and light

I got kinda ticked playing Mercy last night in competitive because they were criticizing me for "dying too much". Clearly I am trying too hard to save your lame asses and should just sit further back. So I did.

• Like x 5
  16. raginghearts

raginghearts Well-Known Member

I was playing last night and a Zarya got the most hilarious POTG I've seen so far: they used the ult to suck the entire team off a cliff. It was great. :D I've heard about that happening but it was the first time seeing it lol

and then, I learned that you do not jump into the hole on the Ilios map. It's bad for your health. Despite the objective indicator hovering rIGHT ABOVE IT.
    By the end of that round, though, the entire team went "HELLO" and jumped into the hole.

And then there was a very talkative Bastion who just beep booped the entire round and on the victory screen the entire team started just typing in BEEPBOOP
    a+ great game with strangers

• Like x 7
  17. Morven

Morven In darkness be the sound and light

Had an attack game on Gubraltar last night with five d.vas and me playing Mercy. We won. Easily.

Got to play a few rounds with @Erica earlier, was fun.

• Like x 2
  18. Xavius

Xavius Suit Monkey

Class-stacking is always hilarious, even if it doesn't result in victory. Six Soldier teamups seem to always result in wrecking house, I've found. Probably the sheer amount of spray coupled with obscene healing.

19. raginghearts

raginghearts Well-Known Member

last night one of the matches got played with six Reinhardts. We had no healing and eventually all died (and then switched out) but it was still hilarious :P I love the ridiculousness of having all one character on a team

20. Xavius

Xavius Suit Monkey

...My games last night had a match of all six Reinhardts which all died and swapped too! I don't think that was the same team though. Funny to think.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice