Ryuuga Wagatekiwo Kurau - The Overwatch Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by KingStarscream, May 26, 2016.

1. Exohedron

Exohedron Doesn't like words

Ya'll are playing Overwatch wrong.

• Like x 5
  2. Leegle

Leegle Electric Beagle-loo

Guys I just got this game on Friday night after not giving two shits about it for the LONGEST TIME and that's saying something because I remember the Blizzcon announcement and thinking it looked p cool.

Anyway I got it Friday night and I've already sunk like 20 hours in it jesus christ somebody help me. My 'mains' are Tracer/Widowmaker/Torbjorn/Junkrat if I have to choose but tbh I love like half the characters.

I'm also a filthy shipper but my only ship is RoadRat because I am all about the Mad Max gays.

Anyway if anyone wants to play together HMU my battle tag is Lee#11537 and I am on VERY OFTEN. PC version, ofc.

• Like x 3
  3. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

Shot a request your way!

I main Pharah/Symmetra/Torbjorn, because I'm all about that SENTRY TRASH. I've been playing Zenyatta more recently though, and Junkrat, and both of them are RIDICULOUSLY FUN.

4. kastilin

kastilin get in the fucking crayfish shinji

i sent one too! i sorta main mercy or zenyatta (if no one on my team wants to go support, which is like. every time), mei (i am All About those icicles), & symmetra (JOINS THE SENTRY TRASH PILE). i wanna learn junkbutt because he looks fun.

i am also the wooooorst widowmaker in history. it me.

5. KingStarscream

I realized, the other day, when I recommended Pharah as an anti-sniping character, that I might not.... play her to standard..... Sometimes it works! And sometimes I die a lot. A lot.

But when it does work, I earn the ire of every Bastion, Widowmaker, and Torbjorn in the world, so that's all good.

(My favorite thing as Symmetra is to just. Spam sentries on the ground when people push hard for the point. Because if people are notoriously bad at looking up for Pharah, they are even worse at looking down for where the shooting is coming from. I have wiped entire teams with my horrible floor sentries, and I'm not sorry.)

• Like x 3
  6. kastilin

tbh i like to hide sentries in weird spots, like under pipes & behind things that look like they're solid. people panic & don't notice where it's coming from. OH & also the wall of pain: pick a chokepoint, flood it with all your sentries. get your entire team to go symmetra, maybe get a torbjorn to join in too. all put your sentries in the same place. people hate you but it's hilarious

• Like x 1
  7. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Man I kinda want to try out Symmetra (in the hypothetical future where I own Overwatch) because autistic hardlight lady character, yes, but I'm also terrible at strategies.

8. Leegle

Thanks for the requests dudes I'll accept them next time I'm online (damn nights where I have to go to bed early)!

And oh my god as a Widowmaker player I HATE having Pharahs on the opposite team. Her flying and rockets, and/or D.Va's flight boosts that let her hop up and ruin my shit, totally destroy me sometimes. Feels bad man.

Then again, I've become an expert at outrunning anything that tries to chase me down. My grappling hook skills are unmatched.

9. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

I don't play OW, but my sibling is super into it right now, so I've heard a lot about it. (Sibling mostly played Bastion and Reaper in beta, and is now playing a lot of Junkrat, Winston, and 76.)

And, while this is not Sibling's fault, I felt this thread needed to know I saw a post on my dash referring to the Super Shimada Bros as "Tits and Ass." :::PPP

• Like x 2
  10. littlepinkbeast

littlepinkbeast Imperator Fluttershy

someone talk me out of buying this game

11. KingStarscream

I mean, you can still look at all the cool art and stuff without it, but if you did buy the game and post your BNet tag, we could always play with you. ;P

12. littlepinkbeast

so i probably shouldn't have done the thing but i did anyway
    GreatBeast09#1610

13. littlepinkbeast

and now i will proceed to probably get my butt kicked a lot by ai bots while i learn to play

14. littlepinkbeast

if it ever lets me connect

15. Leegle

Added!

16. KingStarscream

Added! Try out Custom Game mode if you ever want to just figure out the maps on your own too! You can set it up so it's two teams of AI, which helps remove some of the pressure of random groups too.

17. Choco

Choco Duke of the Weepy Marshmallow Brigade

twf ur otp are a meerkat and warthog gijinka, respectively

• Like x 7
  18. kastilin

boop request sent
    i haven't been on in a few days (assignments + watching a 30 hr dark souls lets play = no overwatch fr me) but i will 100% play with you once i'm done this tangent!
    math jokes

19. WithAnH

WithAnH Space nerd

Picked it up today! I am the worst FPS player and I will continue to be the worst, but I've been messing around with Lucio, Symmetra, and Mei.
    WithAnH#11528

20. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

I just found out that apparently D.va's defense matrix can nullify reaper's ult, and need a video of it now.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice