Ryuuga Wagatekiwo Kurau - The Overwatch Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by KingStarscream, May 26, 2016.

1. AbsenteeLandlady123

AbsenteeLandlady123 Chronically screaming

God everything about that was beautiful and also painful and relateable
    and now I know why Bastion's light goes red when he shoots and also does that emote and
    and
    BWAAAAHHH

2. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

ACTUAL DISNEY PRINCESS BASTION

He is an adorable box and I just

Yes please never make him fight again he's too precious

Last edited: Aug 18, 2016
  3. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

; w ; I'm at work. I wanna see Bastion beep bopping about being all tragic and junk.

• Like x 1
  4. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

I'm on break at work and a friend just reblogged it tagged "#I'MC RYING FOREVER #IT'S NOT ALLOWED TO SHOOT ANYONE EVER AGAIN #POOR BABY PTSD BOT" and I feel it is very unfair that I am at work and unable to see what terrible, terrible suffering is in that short.

5. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

Here is the link for it for when people get off work and can youtube :D

• Like x 1
  6. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Watched it in the parking lot at work, and i really like the idea of a human Bastion who's just like fuck the gov, fuck capitalism , oughta tear the whole establishment down with my bare hands, after i nurse this baby deer back to health. Just some terrible mix of Nitram style hot nature NB and fighty anarchist asshole. Buuuuut, yunno. Prolly wasn't them getting super POed about shit, more a weird robo flashback, but.

• Like x 2
  7. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

I assumed they were accessing the other Bastion's memory to try to figure out what happened.

8. Xavius

Xavius Suit Monkey

I took it as Bastion trying to repair the fallen robot, since I think that's his repair tool he uses on himself, and then he flashed back to himself trying to do the same in the middle of a war.

• Like x 2
  9. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Yeah, i got that, but the moving towards the city after, I initially parsed it as them having figured out what went down and being all Fuck This Garbage, The Humans Will Pay.

10. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Oh, I thought he got stuck in the woods before the battle and just never woke up until, well, just then in that video.

11. AbsenteeLandlady123

I saw it as initial programming, basically ptsd, was jarred back into the forefront and hyperfocus on original objective began.

• Like x 4
  12. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

I figured that as well, cause the hud garbage in their eyescreen looked like orders they were enacting without understanding.

13. Aqua Vitae

Aqua Vitae put some honey and sea water by your bed.

Things happened that were similar to past experiences and had a specific protocol to follow when they happened, but also I think it was a little more intelligent than that. It was framed as painful, so I'm seeing it as flashbacks and regression.

14. Enzel

Enzel androgynous jrpg protag

Hey so. Do any of you guys stream, or do you have recs for good people to watch, either streams or videos?

I'm terrible at fps and competitive games, mostly because flashy lights wreak havoc w the ADHD. But the fandom and concept for this game are really cool and I want to get into it. Only I have a hard time understanding what's actually happening in the vids I see, especially PoTGs, because they are short and fast and I don't understand the battle mechanics at all.

• Like x 1
  15. AbsenteeLandlady123

I can stream, if people are interested. I've got everything all set up, I just need to press a button and forget x3

• Like x 2
  16. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Achievement Hunter did a vid of their first time playing, so that's one with peeps just figueing certain mechanics, for a bit of an intro, i guess.

And Flik's Gaming Stuff on youtube is some highlights from a streamer who does some fun themed team comps. And a lotta stacks, which is pretty good for learning new shit about individual heroes and the maps and junk. Watching how five different people play Junkrat at once is how I figured out how to use the mine jump effectively. Good for showing what to do and what not to do.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2016
    • Like x 1
  17. AbsenteeLandlady123

Well I've got 2 hours to kill right now and I'm in dire need of a distraction, so I'll get it up and running and drop a link c: Won't be able to respond to chat or anything tho

18. Enzel

Ahh sadly I'm at work rn, and I won't be home *for* 2 hours, but if you're still going when I get back I will absolutely hop in!

19. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Ooh, I'd like to watch!

• Like x 1
  20. Enzel

Also I have some friends who moderate for another person's streaming channel, if this becomes an ongoing thing I can ask them how to keep bots and jerks out.

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice