Ryuuga Wagatekiwo Kurau - The Overwatch Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by KingStarscream, May 26, 2016.

1. Morven

Morven In darkness be the sound and light

• Like x 1
  2. Morven

Streaming done for now, thanks for watching!

• Like x 2
  3. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

[​IMG]

A very rough sketch of human Winston and squirrel monkey Tracer. Monkeys are so fuckin hard to draw, you guys.

• Like x 4
  4. Morven

So what are people's favorite ships? Or favorite crack ships?

I am amused that it bugs people to ship Winston so I do it. He's not a regular gorilla, guys; he's human equivalent intelligence. The reason against bestiality is that the power differential is too great; here, not so much.

• Like x 1
  5. raginghearts

raginghearts Well-Known Member

I don't have any real romantic ships but I do have a whole lot of family ships, aka Reinhardt, Reaper, and Soldier 76 being Dadly or Grandfatherly to D.Va; Mercy and Ana being Momly/Grandmotherly to D.Va; and Pharah, McCree, Hanzo, and... pretty much everyone else being the crazy aunt's and uncles

D.Va can kick everyones' asses but I feel like they'd all dote on her regardless.

OH WAIT I DO HAVE A SHIP
    Junkrat/Roadhog. I flip flop between shipping them as moirails or shipping them romantically

Idk, I feel like I can't ship most of them cuz there hasn't been a ton of interaction between them shown? And for me that's kind of necessary, idk.

6. Morven

Bastion/D.Va's Mech

• Like x 6
  7. littlepinkbeast

littlepinkbeast Imperator Fluttershy

My shipping tastes are pretty standard really... Ice Bears, Pharmercy, Widowtracer red/black vacillation, D.Va/Lucio possibly in diamonds, McHanzo, Junkers, Reaper/76, maybe some Symmetra <3< Lucio if done well, ZARYA WITH ALL THE LADIES AT ONCE. Reinhardt/Ana could be really adorable if done well, too, best grampa and gramma.

• Like x 1
  8. Morven

I definitely ship Pharmercy but not with Mercy as a sweet innocent thing. She's a doctor and a freaky undead thing. Of course she's got a lot going on under that cover of Nice.

• Like x 2
  9. AbsenteeLandlady123

AbsenteeLandlady123 Chronically screaming

I like Reaper/Mercy, which is dubbed 'mercykill', roadhog/junkrat, d.va/Lucio, McHanzo, Reaper/McCree, Ana/Reinhardt, Symmetra/Zarya/Pharah

• Like x 3
  10. Morven

Reaper/Mercy is an interesting pairing -- seemingly Dark/Light but I think both of them are capable of more than that.

• Like x 2
  11. AbsenteeLandlady123

Also hits on beauty/beast trope, which I dig :3

• Like x 1
  12. Morven

That's another beauty and the beast, a different angle on it -- he's dumb and happy and loud, she's intellectual and serious and reserved.

13. Morven

Someone in my game called Imp Mercy "goth mom" and I like it.

• Like x 4
  14. Aqua Vitae

Aqua Vitae put some honey and sea water by your bed.

Junkrat and Lucio. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like x 1
  15. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Basically everyone/everyone. It's a pretty substance light game, so you can pretty much hit all the proper points and still make some outlandish crap work. Mains are prolly Junkers, Lucio/D.va/Junkrat, and Zarya/Zenyatta cause of this one v good fic.

• Like x 2
  16. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Fuck, playing as Mei is so fucking fun. You can just bully people and it's amazing. What's that Roadhog, you're gonna wipe the team with your ult + a nano boost? But how will you do that when you CAN'T MOVE. That fucking Roadhog never got off an ult without getting froze, and it was amazing. Best thing I did today: froze a Molton Cored Torb three times before icewalling him traped in a room with my ult. Dude got absolutely nothing done. Chain freezing people is great. 1v1ing tanks is great. I got a D.va to do the "stand in one place, spinning and shooting" thing people do when they have absolutely given up.

• Like x 2
  17. kastilin

kastilin get in the fucking crayfish shinji

so i just unlocked a spray called dark overwatch & i just,,,,

dark overwatch, show me the forbidden heroes

• Like x 4
  18. Xavius

Xavius Suit Monkey

• Like x 7
  19. AbsenteeLandlady123

that was a thing of fucking beauty

20. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

I'm really unjustly salty about a two Rein in front of one Bastion and one Ana + Torb + Symmetra team I just faced. Fucking, stacking sheilds in front of a Bas like that is so goddamned obnoxious. And Symmetra and Torb were just icing on the cake of "we're the only ones that get to have fun today".

Bluh, I was so much better about having fun even in defeat just yesterday. Where did all my chill go?

In lovelier news, got 13,000 healing done as Mercy on defense in Hanamura. Also met a very nice Winston. The kinda dude who thanks his healer every time he comes back from a dive in one piece. Think the squishier teammates might have felt a bit neglected. Intercepted our Genji sneaking back to spawn for heals once or twice, and that didn't feel great. I dunno, I guess maybe I oughtn't babysit the tanks so much, but. He was nice.

• Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice