Ryuuga Wagatekiwo Kurau - The Overwatch Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by KingStarscream, May 26, 2016.

1. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

AHHHHHHHHHH

LEAKED HALLOWEEN COMIC

GABRIEL IS SMILING

THIS IS NOT A DRILL I REPEAT

GABRIEL FUCKING REYES CAN SMILE

jesusfuck i think I can die now -passes out of sheer FEELS-

• Like x 3
  2. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Adorable, holy shit.

I have no idea what to think about Rein making up a story about Junkrat and Roadhog before he ever could have heard about them though... And Rat making bots was also fucking weird, given his distain for them. And being upset about them being treated like slaves! I wonder if the "spark of life" is anything like what he found in the Omnium. Some people have theorized that he found some sorta energy source or code or something responsible for sorta bringing Omnics to "life".

On the other hand, awwwww, Gabe has a nice smile and a knack for sewing! Mercy and Torb are buds! Ana is a photo snapping momma! Is good times!

• Like x 2
  3. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

ow that last page hurt. They all used to be so close.

Also!

let's look at people's costumes!
    Viking Torbjorn (v creative), Witch Mercy (cute! And it looks like she made replica wings too), I don't know what Reinhardt and Jack are being specifically (jack kinda looks like one of those motorcycle daredevil performers?), Ana is being a pirate (sans eyepatch?? and taking photos of everyone), McCree is generic monster Hunter but at least he didn't use his normal hat and got a crossbow, and Reyes went whole hog on the headless horseman getup. And this is apparently something that the others know he is good at.

So basically Gabriel Reyes PROBABLY made halloween costumes for baby McCree and baby Fareeha.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2016
    • Like x 5
  4. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Jack's in his Evil Kenevil gettup, and Rein looks like an admiral.

Rein looks like an old timey naval officer, and Ana is a pirate. That's fucking adorable, I love it.

• Like x 1
  5. KarrinBlue

Also, Reinhardt is using a beer stein for punch instead of like. A normal cup.

• Like x 1
  6. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

Rein is an admiral, Ana is a pirate, and Torb is a viking. What I'm saying is that "The Old (wo)Man And The Sea" is definitely a theme, here.

• Like x 2
  7. KarrinBlue

I need to know
    whether Ana's costume included an eyepatch over her future bad eye.

• Like x 1
  8. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Nope, unless she took it off. You can see both her eyes in the panel where Rein hits the table.

In other news, with this new revelation about Gabe, I'm now picturing him freshly-Reaper'd, hunched over a sewing machine so he can have a properly edgelord outfit. :::PPP

• Like x 5
  9. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED ARE YOU KIDDING

gabriel reyes is a filthy cosplayer pass it on

MORE TO THE POINT -
    Ana and Jack, now knowing who Reaper is in present day both instantly realise that Gabe made that getup himself.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2016
    • Like x 6
  10. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Man, i did not think the Symmetra- style maniac jump and jive thing when you've got your beam on an enemy would work for Winston, but apparently a great deal many Reapers cannot aim for shit. Also, Roadhogs. It is very gratifying to come up with workable solutions to my most obvious counters. Still can't solo a Roadhog unless I'm Ultied, but I can survive his attentions long enough for my team to kill him, and that's really all you need with Winston.

• Like x 1
  11. Morven

Morven In darkness be the sound and light

Winston is great for distracting the enemy from their task to fight you instead, and they tend to tunnel-vision and ignore everyone else when they're doing that.

12. kastilin

kastilin get in the fucking crayfish shinji

HALLOWEEN SKINS TIME
    it's time my friends for halloween

• Like x 1
  13. Morven

Morven In darkness be the sound and light

Witch Mercy is goddamn adorable and I have to get that skin

14. KingStarscream

KICKS IN THE DOOR AND SHOUTS ABOUT HALLOWEEN

15. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

About half of those skins are great, and the other half are pretty fuckin bluh. I'm gonna guess all thise crap zombie ones are pretty common drops, and all the ones I want are rare. Mmph.

Nonetheless. Junkrat and Hog look great, Rein looks super cool, and Ana's little candy pail is so fucking cute I could die.

16. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

i must get ana's or die trying

17. KingStarscream

I bought 11 boxes and got a fair few skins, but you can buy it with gold too which is a HUGE improvement over the Summer Games tbh.

18. KarrinBlue

I like how Bastion's little birdy is now a teeny crow.

• Like x 1
  19. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Does Ana's candy bucket do anything? Is.. is it her biotic grenade?

20. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

Gods I fucking hope so. I just want grandma to be whacking Widowmaker upside the head with a bucket of candy and being like YOU'RE ALRIGHT GET BACK OUT THERE.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice