Ryuuga Wagatekiwo Kurau - The Overwatch Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by KingStarscream, May 26, 2016.

1. Morven

Morven In darkness be the sound and light

And of course the whinging has already started in the forums about how disappointing this is because Blizzard should have given them all a fucking pony

• Like x 2
  2. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

It wouldn't be a Blizzard fandom without the bitching on the forums about every last thing they do.

• Like x 1
  3. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

I know I'm (internally) whinging about how I picked the one character who is super hard to make cool skins for on acounta he's a gorilla to main, but what's everyone else riled up about?

4. Morven

"Most of the Hallowe'en skins are just recolors!" is the big one, plus "Why didn't MY waifu get one?"

• Like x 1
  5. kastilin

kastilin get in the fucking crayfish shinji

i like the symmetra vampire one a... lot....[sweats]... even if it is just a recolor

6. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Oh, so she is supposed to be a vampire? That was what I figured but I couldn't find a high quality pic.

7. Morven

So you can buy them with gold, but 3000 gold for Mercy's witch costume? I hope I don't have to save for it.

8. kastilin

kastilin get in the fucking crayfish shinji

it's the skin name so yeah! also here's the highest quality pic my computer will let me take (i typed wuality first. waifu quality. i did it again but ye that's Not Wrong i love sym)

sym.JPG

9. KarrinBlue

Are those tiny bats on her socks?

10. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

Mei and Winston are the only two (I think?) that don't get any skins from this or the Summer Games. And Mei has a pose from Summer Games and a highlight intro from this.

Everyone else is just bitching to bitch.

11. Aondeug

I thought they were fish at first...

12. KarrinBlue

Well now i kinda feel bad for Winston...

13. Aondeug

At least stick a pumpkin on his head or something...

14. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

There were some datamined things from a while back when people were desperately hunting for Sombra stuff that hinted at a map going back to the moon. I get the feeling he's being left out for a reason, and we might get a Winston-centric update down the line.

15. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Okay, but please consider: why didn't MY waifu get one?

/ joking

• Like x 1
  16. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

But, i mean, i just passed 20 hours as Mercy, so i suppose at least one waifu got one. And it's super quality, so.

17. Aondeug

I'm ok with my waifu's being just a re-color because it is a slick as fuck one. Like damn that's a good look for Ana. Mercy's is definitely the cream of the crop though.

18. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Oh, right, two of my waifus. Shit, let's make it three. Haven't played much Junkrat lately, but that's cause i suck, not cause he's anything less than top shelf waifu quality.

19. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Okay, so, I intended to buy 25 Halloween loot boxes, but the PlayStation store only has the regular kind? So i just spent $20 on mostly duplicates. Also, I have been waiting ten literal minutes to play the new brawl.

20. raginghearts

raginghearts Well-Known Member

I admit I am rather disappointed that Winston didn't get a skin this time either :C Like, man, he could've been an amazing werewolf!! He's got the right body type for it and everything. All hunched over. I don't think I would've been quite as disappointed if he hadn't been left out for the Olympics skins too...

I mean, I'm not gonna go rant and get mad at Blizzard, I'm just kinda sad :C
    BUT HEY REINHARDT GETS A KICKASS SKIN SO THERE'S THAT AT LEAST

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice