Ryuuga Wagatekiwo Kurau - The Overwatch Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by KingStarscream, May 26, 2016.

1. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

I don't know if there's some sorta malfunction, or if I'm the only person in the world who wants to play Junkenstein's Revenge on any difficulty setting but easy, but holy shit I waited 15 minutes for medium and 10 for hard before I gave uo and tried easy. 10 seconds. I'm so mad.

2. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

-breaks down the door-

OK SO I KNOW THAT MERCY'S ASS IS FINE BUT HOLY SHIT ANA GIVES OUT CANDY AS HER EMOTE HOLY FUCKING SHIT MY WAIFU HAS THE BEST EMOTES. YOUR WAIFU IS TRASH. MINE HAS TEA AND CANDY.

• Like x 2
  3. AbsenteeLandlady123

AbsenteeLandlady123 Chronically screaming

[​IMG]
    satisfied but agonized kathy noises
    also I actually managed to win one round out of like. 9. in junkenstein's revenge. went as McCree. Killed a lot of zomnics with many nigh noot noots. got play of the game. helped in other areas too! aim improved a lot. Tried normal rounds as McCree and Hanzo afterward, didn't do terribly. Got career bests both times, even though in the Hanzo game I was playing with 10 fps. why australia. why this.

• Like x 1
  4. littlepinkbeast

littlepinkbeast Imperator Fluttershy

• Like x 4
  5. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Hell is a team with two or more Meis.

• Like x 1
  6. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

I need to Mei more often. Not now though. Must grind for halloween boxes.

7. kastilin

kastilin get in the fucking crayfish shinji

i'm sad my waifu d.va didn't get a halloween skin but at the same time it would just be her normal skin because d.va goes trick or treating as d.va

• Like x 3
  8. AbsenteeLandlady123

AbsenteeLandlady123 Chronically screaming

I put her in b.va
    Improv

• Like x 1
  9. Morven

Morven In darkness be the sound and light

My D.Va is rocking the Junebug skin right now, I love its iridescence.

• Like x 4
  10. Erica

Erica occasionally vaguely like a person

recent overwatch things:
    • today i got a quintuple kill as zarya and it was fucking beautiful and I DIDNT SAVE IT I FORGOT TO RECORD IT IM SO UPSET
    • thanks to the brawl im learning to play hanzo. fear me. (actually all the characters in the brawl are ones im not used to... downside: getting the last two acheivements is proving really difficult, upside: my accuracy stats are getting way better!)
    • today we ended up being 8 people online at the same time and that's too many for normal games so we spent ages just messing around in custom instead. headshots only with random heroes first, and then actual games where we sorted everyone up into different voice chats through discord and just had so much fun im nearly crying just thinking about it i really appreciate the overwatch squad
    • we did this one thing in actual games when we were a full team which ive wanted to do for AGES: defending, on any map, and instead of any kind of aggression you just. pick a sit emote and hang out. we sat down in the house next to the first point on eichenwalde and were like 'omg what are they gonna do will they notice us'
      • (spoiler: they did, really quickly, and then they all came to sit down with us and we were just generally peaceful for the rest of the game. except genji, who ulted every three seconds, and massacred everyone every time. i had the most kills on my team bc i was junkrat and his death bombs always blew someone up. the enemy team didnt even bother taking the point for the longest time it was so good ;u; i've a recording and it's literally just. so long of me laughing like a madman, i love messing around)

• Like x 3
  11. raginghearts

raginghearts Well-Known Member

this is beautiful

• Like x 7
  12. Aqua Vitae

Aqua Vitae put some honey and sea water by your bed.

I love that vid.

13. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

Bad day for spawncamping it seems. Two Roadhogs sitting above the Hanamura attack spawn, eating people. Previous match had three Genjis and spawncamping McCree. Match before that had a spawncamping Bastion.

Bad day for Overwatch, I guess.

14. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

• Like x 12
  15. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

• Like x 3
  16. kastilin

kastilin get in the fucking crayfish shinji

• Like x 3
  17. Morven

He fuckin' would too.

18. Mendacity

Mendacity I’m meaner than my demons

Fun fact: the super PAC that ran that is run by the cards against humanity people

19. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

Nearly won on Anubis because the enemy team was so busy spawncamping that I got 2/3s of the last point on my own as Tracer and they almost didn't make it back in time. On that note: fuck spawncampers.

• Like x 5
  20. Morven

It's a stupid strategy besides; any character with movement abilities (e.g. tracer, widowmaker, d.va, reaper) that manages to get past then has a wide open playing field. I hate it when teammates do this, because it leaves me, back on the point like I'm supposed to be, isolated and alone and vulnerable.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice