Ryuuga Wagatekiwo Kurau - The Overwatch Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by KingStarscream, May 26, 2016.

1. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

So I'm watching the Q&A, and it looks like the gay characters (whoever they are) are going to get their reveal in comic format. I'm guessing either story-based comic for gay backstory (SOMBRA'S COLORS ARE THE BISEXUAL FLAG) or a holiday comic for Christmas or Valentine's Day with the reveal. It'd be cute to have a bunch of happy couples during Valentines and just revealing it all then with het couples like it'd nbd.

• Like x 4
  2. KingStarscream

Also, consider: Thanksgiving comic that is just Reaper and 76 fighting over the holiday all day. They broke up five years ago, but they still have to do the turkey together and they fucking despise each other for it.

• Like x 7
  3. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Whenever they do release it, I will put on my Discourse blast helmet because no matter who it is that they announce is Officially Not Straight(TM), there will be a wave of people complaining that making that person gay is pr96lematic stereotyping, and another wave of people harassing anyone who has ever produced anything shipping the newly-announced Not Straight Person with a person of another gender.

• Like x 5
  4. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

I feel bad, but like
    whoever is gay, I'm still gonna ship them with literally everyone, because my Overwatch Pairing Standards are "sure why not"

• Like x 5
  5. KingStarscream

Also Lucio, Hanzo, and Pharah are canonically not amputees. I see this, I accept this, I am going to continue believeing Lucio is an amputee anyways.

• Like x 5
  6. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

I've seen "Lucio is paraplegic" before. Don't think they've contradicted that one. :::PPP

• Like x 5
  7. KingStarscream

HMMM TRUE

I will accept this also. I bestow my seal of approval upon this headcanon.

• Like x 4
  8. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

Really loved these games of mine as Hanzo lately. Kill counts in the 20's and few deaths. The one in particular was great. We were having trouble pushing the payload the last few inches in Volskaya. A well placed and well timed dragon murdered all but one of the enemy team. The last one got an arrow up his ass. It was potg.

My last game was unspeakably awful so I gave up several times and just handed out candy over and over.

God though. Hanzo sitting on his pile of corpses.

i am not the deadweight sniper

• Like x 4
  9. Aondeug

I did manage to dart a charging Reinhardt though. I also darted a fucking Bastion a few times. Good. You annoying little turret piece of shit. GUESS WHO IS TAKING A NAP. you. you are.

Asshole.

10. Nochi

Nochi small waterfall of pure void

I'm trying to lern2junkrat and got my favorite kill I will ever get. On the little balcony at the first point in Eichenwalde, knocked a Pharah into the air with a concussion mine, then bonked her with a grenade. so simple, yet so effective, and kind of hilarious to watch, too.

I mean I still die, like, all the time, but I'm not as zoned out/bored as I was once I got used to D.Va. (Though I tend to panic ult when I get swarmed which. does not work with junkrat's ult, really.)

11. kastilin

kastilin get in the fucking crayfish shinji

i'm here to announce that sombra <3< symmetra is an amazing ship & everyone should consider it for at least a second

• Like x 5
  12. artistformerlyknownasdave

artistformerlyknownasdave revenge of ricky schrödinger

@dky and i had a good time yesterday both being symmetra and creating the best fuck rooms

today i played mei for the first time and accidentally ended up spawning a 4-mei, ana (dky), and one other player who was i THINK genji or summat hell match, but mei is really fun! the defense spawn on anubis has a really good spot to put an ice wall, so that made me feel like i wasn't useless hahaha

• Like x 1
  13. KingStarscream

Winks aggressively.

(I am in fucking love with this ship ngl.)

• Like x 2
  14. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Oh my god I love that ship and want fic and art like crazy. Proper spades too, none of this flush stuff.

15. KingStarscream

• Like x 10
  16. kastilin

kastilin get in the fucking crayfish shinji

!!!!!! there are no excite emojis but! i love this, i love these arts

• Like x 1
  17. Wiwaxia

Wiwaxia problematic taxon

i love the way symmetra's like "no seriously, this isn't a pickup line, fucking undo it" in the you hacked my heart one

in other news i finally managed to track down all the lore i could so i guess i live here now even though i am almost certainly never going to be able to play the game

• Like x 3
  18. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

I mean Symmetra could have a cyborg prosthetic heart...

• Like x 2
  19. Wiwaxia

Wiwaxia problematic taxon

also, for your consideration: junker tracer
    just as peppy as ever, but also kinda fucked up with a lot of scars and a janky-ass scrap metal flywheel chronal accelerator. it's a miracle she hasn't gotten tetanus yet. probably doesn't have all her fingers.
    i guess she got chronal dissociation from the bigass explosion in australia rather than as a test pilot? does that imply junker winston?

• Like x 7
  20. Aondeug

I am refusing to heal. Oh we need a healer? Wow. That sure is a thing. That I am not doing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice