Ryuuga Wagatekiwo Kurau - The Overwatch Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by KingStarscream, May 26, 2016.

1. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Haha, holy shit Junker Winston! I've sorta played around with swapping character's origins before! Mine was Junkers D.va and Mercy, and Talon Winston with up and coming Overwatch leader Tracer. Annnd, that's as far as I got - w -

• Like x 4
  2. Wiwaxia

Wiwaxia problematic taxon

HOLY SHIT JUNKER D.VA
    I NEVER KNEW I NEEDED THIS BUT GOD DO I NEED IT

3. Wiwaxia

this is the most healer post i have ever read

• Like x 2
  4. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Who should Symmetra be switched with?

5. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

I just want to spend time trying to learn other characters but no we either have no healer or we have a useless Zenyatta or we have someone who picks a healer and then switches almost immediately.

no one gets heals

• Like x 1
  6. Wiwaxia

Could always do a Symmetra/Lucio role reversal but that's probably too straightforward. Maybe older original flavor Overwatch Symmetra? (who has probably been """"dead"""" for a decade)

7. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Symmetra, the genetically altered gorilla from the mooooon.

Someone needs to be the gorilla, and I insist that she be a girlilla.

• Like x 4
  8. KarrinBlue

OK but consider Gorilla Hanzo. Non of the rest of his backstory is different he's just also a gorilla.

• Like x 8
  9. Wiwaxia

okay but consider: sexy widowmaker gorilla

• Like x 6
  10. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

Gorilla Sombra. There were a thousand children like her after the war... so many... just like her

• Like x 7
  11. raginghearts

raginghearts Well-Known Member

Goddammit now I want to just turn all of the Overwatch characters into gorillas

• Like x 1
  12. KarrinBlue

I wonder if the Charlet Chung bit at the panel where she specifically says she wanted D.va to have a pop(?) of sexiness to her will ever show up in the 'D.va can literally never be sexualized' discourse.

13. Wiwaxia

Except winston. Winston's human now.

14. raginghearts

raginghearts Well-Known Member

Oh, of course. Gorilla!Winston would just be redundant.

.... good god, Gorilla!Zarya would be TERRIFYING. She could punch a bus.

though, any bets if Blizzard was in charge this, they'd make all the female gorillas needlessly sexy? :\

• Like x 2
  15. Wiwaxia

You say that like winston isn't already a sexy motherfucker.

#not sure if :v

16. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

The nice thing about Overwatch is that the games are essentially their own AU, so you don't have to play them for actual lore stuff.

BUT consider: Symmetra swapped with Zarya though. Fighting the omnics with incredible hard light projections built off of outdated machinery. Or Los Muertos Symmetra, trying to make a better world the only way she knows how.

• Like x 3
  17. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

Shoutout to people who fall for the very obvious Tracer/Winston/Genji/whatever a million years away from the objective trick and then turn around and get mad about no one being on the point. Like, guys. Guys. Believe me, I would love for people to be on the point. Because I keep dying. Five of you are chasing one lone Tracer while I'm frantically touching the point as much as I can.

This one isn't on me, it's on you.

• Like x 6
  18. kastilin

kastilin get in the fucking crayfish shinji

sombra is live on the ptr! her legendary skins are all amazing, i love her voicelines, & i will let you guys know how she plays once i can find a dang game
    other news: no hero stacking in quick play anymore ( sadface) but there is an arcade mode where you can (happyface)

• Like x 2
  19. garden

garden lucid dreamer

aaaaaa i can't wait to play ptr when i get home!!

20. Aqua Vitae

Aqua Vitae put some honey and sea water by your bed.

049d6fd2f11d6895da0bbf854fc7c5f0.png

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice