Ryuuga Wagatekiwo Kurau - The Overwatch Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by KingStarscream, May 26, 2016.

1. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

Her regen starts sooner
    From 3 seconds to 1 if i recall.

• Like x 1
  2. Aqua Vitae

Aqua Vitae put some honey and sea water by your bed.

Oh, yes. Yes. EXCELLENT.

3. Aondeug

Inorite so good.

Hype about the pharah buffs too. Boom baby boom.

4. Erica

Erica occasionally vaguely like a person

my main got boosted and my group's other healer's main got nerfed
    i will be winning healer battles from now until forever
    >:D

5. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

I just started playing because free weekend, and if the game goes on sale I'm buying it. I'm having so much fun, even if I'm kind of bad cause I'm still learning.

• Like x 2
  6. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

I am totally getting myself Overwatch for christmas, I did not expect to be having so much fun with a FPS game :D

...I should probably learn an actual defensive character, since my default tactic is "sit on the payload/in the objective and shoot whatever comes at me," but. 76 is zippy enough to accommodate my kiting tendencies in an attack situation and I love his abilities.

• Like x 3
  7. sirsparklepants

Every time I play as a healer with actual people, people who are low health seem to like... deliberately put themselves in places I can't reach them. Is this like, a thing that happens a lot?

• Like x 2
  8. Aondeug

Yes. You will learn to hate them and treat them like ungrateful children.

• Like x 4
  9. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

Yes. Sometimes its because they're a flanker who isn't expecting heals anyhow and is ducking around to find a health pack. Most of the time it's because they're an asshole who isn't bothering to keep tabs on their healer and is also going to mash the need heals button when their poor healer dies.

• Like x 1
  10. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

Man. Man. I really hope they stick in an IM DEAD on the communication wheel. Not just for healers, but for the groups of flankers who go UM WHERE TANK when they abandoned me or for when my Pharah ass keeps getting sniped so I can't deal with the turret/Bastion and I need a nice button to furiously mash when our useless Tracer whines about it again.

• Like x 3
  11. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Goddamn, yes please.

12. garden

garden lucid dreamer

I would love to have an I'M DEAD (ASSHOLE) on the communication wheel.

As a healer, I basically operate on the principle of "if they're out of my reach and it would get my ass killed trying to go heal them and/or I need to stay on the point, they're on their own."

• Like x 3
  13. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

So I'm a dumb, how do communication wheel on pc?

14. sirsparklepants

I know there's keybinds that do chat shortcut things - Z is ult status and X is need heal and that's all I remember of the defaults. If you go into options and look at your keybinds, it'll tell you in the "communication" area.

• Like x 1
  15. garden

garden lucid dreamer

To access the communication wheel specifically, I think "C" is the default keybind for the communication wheel.

16. Erica

Yeah I think you hold C and then drag the mouse in whatevwr direction the thing youre looking for is?

I'd LOVE an "I'm DEAD" option.
    (also a "sorry!" so they know i don't mess up on purpose, but "i'm DEAD" is definitely more important)

• Like x 1
  17. Aqua Vitae

There is an automatic signal for "this player is dead" that you can see by pushing tab though. Your portrait will be dimmed and have a red X over it.

Do you all mean something that has a voice line?

18. Erica

something that shows in-chat!
    also you're only DEAD-dead for a short while. then there's the time it takes you to rejoin the group....

• Like x 1
  19. Erica

Though wait the chatwheel things are voiced lines too right

also thinking about it a bit more maybe what's needed is more along the lines of "I'm BUSY" or "I can't help you right now" to also fit situations like "you're surrounded by like 4 enemies and I'm not going near that" or "sorry nope I'm busy helping the rest of the team"

20. Aqua Vitae

I tend to say "acknowledged" in those situations so at least they know I heard them. :D

Also, I've been seeing a lot of "your Mercy is carrying" comments [with and without salt] on match chat lately. I don't know if that's true, but it makes me happy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice