Ryuuga Wagatekiwo Kurau - The Overwatch Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by KingStarscream, May 26, 2016.

1. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

Those messages are the only reason I occasionally wish there was a text chat on console. Just so I could bask in people going URGH YOUR FUCKING ANA IS CARRYING YOU.

Why yes. I am. Or maybe I'm not. Either way you're fucking pissed. But the times when I feel like I am I feel especially spiteful and would love to see the salt.

• Like x 2
  2. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

A 'no', basically.

• Like x 1
  3. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

I actually have everything except 'Acknowledged' unbound from my keyboard so I have to use the wheel. But yeah, a nicely spammable chat/voiceline option, though the voiceline aspect isn't critical. Just something to show up in team chat so I don't have to type out "I'm dead, assholes" every goddamn time.

4. Morven

Morven In darkness be the sound and light

It's an all you can eat noob buffet out there this weekend!

• Like x 3
  5. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

Someone got really mad at me when I said their Mercy was carrying them. (Which she was - their tanks had no idea what they were doing.) I'm laughing.

edit: person was like "you're the worst player i've ever played with." well, friend, i've played maybe six hours of this game, total, and i still got matched with you. what does that make you? i'm still kind of cracking up over how angry this person got.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2016
    • Like x 5
  6. Aondeug

It's amazing the sorts of bullshit wins you can pull off if you can heal godly enough. Like yeah our team was fucking shit from the start and we lost ground super fast when I trusted our Zenyatta to heal, but I am the Ana that will never die. I am the Ana that keeps this idiot brigade alive for seven minutes straight.

There was one win like this that I honestly felt bad about for the other side. Because frankly we shouldn't have won. It was fucking bullshit that we won. I mean yeah I guess I should have been deemed public enemy number one and always kept down but it just wasn't fucking right. We did not earn this. WE EARNED NOTHING. BUT GRANDMA WAS TOO POWERFUL.

• Like x 7
  7. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

this is just to say
    that I cannot fuckign stand the Route 66 map, it's visually okay but the clutter is a pain in the ass to move through :T

• Like x 3
  8. garden

garden lucid dreamer

Ooh, if we're complaining about maps, I'm usually not fond of King's Row. That first point can be a pain in the ass :I

• Like x 1
  9. KingStarscream

10. Aondeug

I wish I went to Illios more. I don't really hate any of the maps but I wish I went to Illios more. Lijang too.

11. KingStarscream

I actually do like both of the of king of the hill maps even if it isn't my favored mode. I can't wait for Oasis to get finished up and released, I wanna play it so bad.

12. Morven

I don't mind Hanamura too bad, actually. Volskaya is the one that I get sucky teams that can't get to the first point. I had fun, though, as Sombra on Saturday there; we capped the first point and then their entire team forgot to run back fast enough and I capped the second point solo, just stood there until it capped. People stay too forward on the 2-cap maps after the first one is lost.

13. Aondeug

I like Hanamura. A lot really. Partly because of what Morven mentioned.

King's Row is probably the map that I have the worst memories of. It's hellish at times to get the first point for me on attack and just. Please. Fuck. God dammit. Though since we can only have a single Junkrat per game now it's...maybe not that bad maybe?

14. kastilin

kastilin get in the fucking crayfish shinji

personally i hate numbani
    fuk that map

• Like x 1
  15. Morven

Oh, and if I'm healing on defense, you betcha ass I'm headed back to the 2nd cap quick and I won't leave that area to go heal your overextended ass deep in enemy territory.

• Like x 2
  16. Aondeug

Numbani is the map I always forget even exists. To this day I have like no memory of the place and when I go there I am like "What the fuck when did this get put in????"

17. KingStarscream

Hanamura drives me up the wall because there's no effective flanking routes that don't pass by the front gate. Volskaya and ANubis are pretty flankable, which plays better with my brain than frontal assaults.

NUMBANI IS MY FAVORITE it's so well set up for Symm defense. I am so terribly fond of it just for that.

18. artistformerlyknownasdave

artistformerlyknownasdave revenge of ricky schrödinger

i got pretty good at mercy because of the mercy/phara brawl, so i pick her a lot if the team needs support

>am the 4th person to pick, choose mercy
    >d.va player who picked straight away makes a big deal about how if i'm 'not a good mercy they'll switch'
    >not only do i do a good job as mercy, i get the health plan achievement and i manage to do it with this d.va spamming 'need healing' while other players are critical

lineface.jpg

• Like x 6
  19. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

To the hanzo spamming "need healing" right after you watched me and our Ana get murdered by the enemy ult: please eat your bow and shit splinters, we can't actually teleport across the map while waiting to respawn.

• Like x 7
  20. Morven

I've been having more fun as part-time killer Mercy -- I got fourteen kills in one match yesterday. Her little popgun is accurate, enemies don't seem to consider Mercy a threat and thus don't pay attention, and her recent buff to her self-heal gives her so much more survivability.

Plus it's a good way to point out that "you DPS suck, Mercy is medaling in elims". On Saturday I got elims gold in one match.

• Like x 5
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice