Ryuuga Wagatekiwo Kurau - The Overwatch Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by KingStarscream, May 26, 2016.

1. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Well, I can understand someone not wanting to read through a ton of text when they came in expecting it to be optional supplemental information and thinking they were getting a complete story without it.

• Like x 1
  2. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

• Like x 12
  3. BaseDeltaZero

BaseDeltaZero Shitposting all night.

"It's the future it's normal for girls to kiss on the lips when exchanging gifts."

• Like x 4
  4. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

I just watched that video three times in a row and laughed harder every time.

• Like x 4
  5. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

I particularly like the "Tracer wears crocs" and "why does Winston suffer?" lines. They just flash right on by and it's like, wait, what are we talking about again?

• Like x 6
  6. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Also, check out this cute shit completely unrelated to the other cute stuff, just cause I like it and it made me happy.

[​IMG]

• Like x 4
  7. raginghearts

raginghearts Well-Known Member

Ok I actually like the Mei special match, and also it is definitely a survival horror game
    I ended up being the only Mei left
    I was so scared

• Like x 3
  8. littlepinkbeast

littlepinkbeast Imperator Fluttershy

things i don't understand
    >get gold damage as D.Va
    >team wins match anyway

9. Mendacity

Mendacity I’m meaner than my demons

Can't pull it up because I'm on my phone but it is confirmed that pharah isn't on a date

• Like x 2
  10. Mendacity

• Like x 2
  11. Mendacity

Oh also OhNickel (A youtuber I follow for youtuber news stuff) did a video on the Tracer is Gay thing that is really good that focuses in on some of the theories that surround other things in the comic as well. Also Nickle is amazing so:

12. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

• Like x 1
  13. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

I played a couple really solid rounds, and now I'm kinda weirdly into Winston/Genji team ups. Like, it worked out so fucking well?? We got so many fucking joint kills. The POTG was me and him clearing a room of five dudes, with me body blocking most of their shots and keeping their focus on me, and him landing easy headshots cause he didn't have to dodge around. He was such a friendly dude, and I dunno, it was just about the best defense I've ever managed to mount as Winston.

• Like x 2
  14. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Also, here's some absolute bullshit: Hanzo can oneshot a Winston with a scatter arrow, and i hate it it's awful. But! Once you get the timing right, stuff like the scatter arrow and Ana's sleep dart will never bother you again, cuz you get a sense of when to drop the bubble, and then. Oh man, then.

• Like x 1
  15. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

So I actually bought Overwatch! But Idunno if my computer will even play it right now.

• Like x 1
  16. raginghearts

Has anyone actually won Kings Row on defense

Like is it even possible

17. garden

garden lucid dreamer

@raginghearts Yes! The thing about King's Row is that it has the capacity to be incredibly frustrating for either offense or defense, depending on how well defense can hold certain chokepoints or how well offense can sweep through. But I've definitely won on defense before, though perhaps not often.

(note: I am speaking here as a person who plays quick-play/arcade, but not competitive.)

18. raginghearts

@garden lol I've only been playing arcade/quick play, I guess I've just had terrible luck. Every time I play offense, we win, but I've only won on defense once (ironically, right after my last post, too) so it was kinda feeling like it was seriously stacked in favor of offense

• Like x 1
  19. Morven

Morven In darkness be the sound and light

You can definitely win on defense by holding them at the first chokepoint before they capture the point and get the payload. Done that a bunch of times.

That first gate can be defended well with the right team.

• Like x 1
  20. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

That first gaye is the bane of my fucking existence i swear to god.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice