Ryuuga Wagatekiwo Kurau - The Overwatch Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by KingStarscream, May 26, 2016.

1. Gyro Zeppeli

Gyro Zeppeli Pseudo Anti Cult Leader

It certainly did seem more open than a lot of the other maps in terms of sight lines and maneuverability!

I guess I'm just kind of spoiled as a person coming to overwatch from TF2, where maps like sawmill or nexus tend to have big open areas for sniping and maneuvering.

2. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

[​IMG]

/is legitimately considering buying a second copy now that I have a decent laptop.

• Like x 2
  3. kastilin

kastilin get in the fucking crayfish shinji

i was playing sym, as you do when your fave hero has been buffed, & someone was Rull Salty
    it's beautiful.JPG
    it's... it's beautiful
    i was also harped on for having 51 hours on sym, not wanting to aim
    fuck.JPG

anyway fuck these dudes

e. for that matter i do like not aiming

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
    • Like x 3
  4. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

Ohh noooo a Symmetra, how terrible. I mean, it's not like her M2 does require aim, and its not like her turrents can be killed with a single bullet--

No, terrible forever, The Worst Character Around. (Pls tell me they played 76 or Mei, that makes it so much sweeter.)

5. kastilin

we had a mei on our team, not one of these dudes tho
    the one dude calling me terrible was however, get this, also saying people can only perform with broken characters
    he was playing roadhog
    with broken hooks

• Like x 2
  6. Gyro Zeppeli

I fully support all these PTR changes

The sombra hacking speed thing is so great, I'm kind of sick of trying to surprise hack someone, only for them to turn around and shoot me and cancel the whole thing right before it finishes.

Also fuck I wish there was some kind of damage threshold to detect invisible sombras, d.vas spraying from across the map making me flicker is sad times.

• Like x 2
  7. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

Wait faster hacking? Omg yes.

8. Gyro Zeppeli

Yeah iirc they lowered the hacking time from 1 second to .8 seconds? I don't quite remember the changes exactly, but the gist of it is
    • Roadhog's hook draws los from him rather than the hook and you don't get yanked if you move out of his LOS
    • D.Va's gun has less damage and more pellets
    • D.Va has less armor and more health
    • Ana's bio grenade does less % of a person's health as healing
    • You can equip multiple emotes/sprays and bind them to individual keys
    • You can finally bind things to mouse4

9. Aqua Vitae

Aqua Vitae put some honey and sea water by your bed.

Noooo, D.VA nerfs. :(

10. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Specifically, D.va's got 200 armor and 400 HP, which is the reverse of what it is now.

11. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

i knew it would be your time soon biogrenade

i knew in my heart

12. Gyro Zeppeli

Technically the gun change isn't a nerf, her damage is slightly higher if you hit with >8 pellets

• Like x 1
  13. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

More pellets should even out to about the same or greater damage at short range, it just hurts her ability to spam damage at med range.

• Like x 2
  14. BaseDeltaZero

BaseDeltaZero Shitposting all night.

Why. Why is this funny.

'Rich gay love cosmetic reward simulation' from one of the similar videos is pretty great too.

• Like x 1
  15. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Like! I like D.va and all, but if you stick one at the choke in Eichenwalde, then she does not have to let off the fire button the entire game. She gets unlimited shots with no reload. She needs to have shit damage at range, because sheer damage output over time at close range just fucking shreds. And the health thing, i just really want D.va to be a hero I can reliably kill with a Rein charge. Used to be you could charge, swing, and then she'd be out of her mech and ripe for the clubbing. I miss the days when I could beat her by luring her into an enclosed space.

• Like x 1
  16. KingStarscream

It looks like they're tweaking Sombra one point at a time (which makes sense, she hasn't been in the game yet to get a full enough scope of how her abilities should play) but at least they're looking at her.

17. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

18. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

okay but guys Bastion's Overgrown skin has a nest with eggs in on their shoulder
    is ganymede a lady-type bird, is this just a Thing that happens
    please imagine Bastion watching a nest of baby birds hatch and grow up

• Like x 4
  19. kastilin

saturday morning is when the weird shit gets said i guess

HAHAHA.JPG

20. KingStarscream

Think I just ran into my first aimbot? A Widowmaker on Ilios; it was super evident on Ruins, because she was sitting behind a tree the entire time, not able to see anyone, with her aim randomly jerking over to get headshots. Even got a POTG that showed it off for everyone, and I pretty sure my entire team and some of hers reported her.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice