Ryuuga Wagatekiwo Kurau - The Overwatch Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by KingStarscream, May 26, 2016.

1. Erica

Erica occasionally vaguely like a person

Yeah, the flare or the one that would let you get airborn on your own seem by far the most suitable. They'd give you a more reliable way to get out of fights & ults when you know they're coming. (If nothing else, I'd love to be less reliant on having a Pharah or D.Va or predictably situated Widowmaker to give me an escape route....)

The aoe healing thing sounds like fun but also like it would get OP incredibly quickly. The lifeward thing would make her even more dependent on her teammates and what I want is to be able to survive more on my own, damn it.

(I've also heard suggestions of having a boop-like ability, where she could slam her staff down to push enemies back like Lucio does. I like that one but only based on I think it'd look cool. Maybe if it pushed back in all directions, so you could use it to proper yourself somewhere as well, or at least have to account for knockback when you use it, to make it not so same-same...?)

• Like x 1
  2. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

Yeah, I'm wary of anything that adds too heavily to her healing (though the cleanse thing would be cool) in part because, well... waves hands at Anas obscene healing output.

• Like x 2
  3. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

-giggling in her corner with her grenades and darts-

4. Erica

Ohhh I forgot about the cleanse thing - yeah, that one would be cool too! Also falls into category of abilities that wouldn't help her survive, but it wouldn't be OP or anything, I don't think - it's only situationally applicable, it's not like it'd make the target immune to such effects, it can only be used on one person at a time, and if you have to be physically close-by it'd require taking a significant personal risk. please just let me save my co-healers from getting 1-shot-murdered by mei. (Now if you were to combine the cleanse idea with the aoe thing and let her cure all status effects within a certain area...)

5. Aondeug

i am in favor of staff slamming to push people back in all directions because i am soulsborne trash

the new meta is force trolling

• Like x 2
  6. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Okay, but when you say everyone, I thought you meant everyone as in enemies and friendlies alike get the fuck out of my personal bubble. Just. That'd be something. Mercy becomes the only character who can be credited for killing friendlies. Don't go near a cliff, we got a Mercy on our team and she's howling for blood.

• Like x 4
  7. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Turns out nobody said everybody and I just made that up in my head.

Run with it. Mercy gets the ability to summarily execute one team member every twelve seconds.

• Like x 9
  8. Erica

I mean at least everyone in the sense of enemies and mercy herself. (so like junkrat's mines, I guess?) but listen i'd be all here for the ability to shove annoying teammates off a cliff

• Like x 4
  9. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Commissar Mercy. "HERESY! *BLAM*"

• Like x 7
  10. Morven

Morven In darkness be the sound and light

Can't say she wouldn't look good in the outfit, either.

• Like x 3
  11. Aondeug

12. KingStarscream

IMG_0750.JPG

GET HYPE

• Like x 9
  13. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

is that for the new year? looks nice!

14. KingStarscream

Yep! The event starts next week and Mei is getting a skin too!

15. KingStarscream

IMG_0751.JPG

• Like x 8
  16. KarrinBlue

nice! I hope we start getting more skins for holidays - Eid al-Fitr Ana and Pharah? Holi Symmetra?

• Like x 3
  17. raginghearts

raginghearts Well-Known Member

HOLI SYMMETRA YESSSSSS
    (I love Holi, it's such a fun celebration idea)

• Like x 1
  18. littlepinkbeast

littlepinkbeast Imperator Fluttershy

with her hard light construct theme, I think I'd go with Diwali Symmetra.

• Like x 3
  19. KarrinBlue

....while I was typing that out I had it as Diwali Symmetra but decided to switch it to Holi because colors. Also because Holi is way closer than diwali, right now.

• Like x 1
  20. Scheherazade

Scheherazade It's a story fractal

Okay, I know there's no canonical evidence of this at all but speaking of non-Christian holidays... Jewish Mercy.

Just... think about it. It could be so good.

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice