Ryuuga Wagatekiwo Kurau - The Overwatch Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by KingStarscream, May 26, 2016.

1. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

The event is here!

eta: ooh, here's all the skins:

Last edited: Jan 24, 2017
    • Like x 3
  2. kastilin

kastilin get in the fucking crayfish shinji

i have so many assignments but i NEED those dang skins
    help

3. littlepinkbeast

littlepinkbeast Imperator Fluttershy

aaaagh I need so many of those skins T_T

• Like x 1
  4. raginghearts

raginghearts Well-Known Member

YAY ANOTHER WINSTON HOLIDAY SKIN
    I need all of themmmmmm

• Like x 1
  5. kastilin

kastilin get in the fucking crayfish shinji

finally a d.va event skin! it looks so good too
    (also i had 6500 coins because fuckin hell blizz so many duplicates)

• Like x 4
  6. Gyro Zeppeli

Gyro Zeppeli Pseudo Anti Cult Leader

I'm kinda :/ about the Mei ones but beyond that I love those skins.

7. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Roadhog's is so cute I might just have to learn to play him. Definitely want Winston's and D.va's.

• Like x 1
  8. littlepinkbeast

>spend $20 on loot boxes
    >start opening
    >get basically nothing for anyone i play
    >keep getting nothing
    >get legendary for someone i don't play
    >keep getting nothing
    >get like a player icon and a voice line
    >keep getting nothing
    >very last box has the mei skin i want

• Like x 3
  9. Gyro Zeppeli

Me but replace mei with Zenyatta

I just hope I can make enough credits to spam buy some of the lower items too (I generally prefer purple skins to legendary ones bc I love the vanilla designs)

• Like x 1
  10. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Can I just say, I love how Zen is dressed up as the master of the people these three big ass tanks are dressed up as. It makes me think of Zenyatta leading a fucking yoga class with goddamned Roadhog, Winston, and Reinhardt. He's such a tiny little robot man! Next to three of the biggest motherfuckers in the game! ! How cute is that shit?

• Like x 5
  11. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Also, you guys think Reaper is a viable Symmetra counter? I think he is, just on acounta he outdamages her. If you land your shots, you can have a 200 hp hero down in two hits at the kinda range Sym needs to be at to even start charging up her beam. And Pharah is also a definite counter, and, yunno, anyone with some range to them can just pick her off from a distance. Winston can kill her before she gets the charge she needs to kill him. There's a fuck load of Symmetra counters, actually. Like, I keep seeing people complain that she's OP, but she's so easy to kill if your aim is good and you make her a priority. She's a problem that can rapidly spiral out of control if you don't deal with her, but that's easily remedied. Like, the worst fucking thing about Symmetra is how she stacks with Torbjorn to turn an entire team into tanks.

12. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

I'd say Reaper is a pretty good counter, yeah. If the Reaper's dumb it doesn't work, but I pick Symm off pretty easy as Reaper, between his high damage at close range and his ability to drop her locked beam with his wraith form.

13. littlepinkbeast

I mostly find Mei counters Symmetra pretty well if you don't let yourself get baited into a sentry nest. Unless the Symm player is really good at dodging spray while not letting her beam break, but that's a player skill thing, more than a character thing.

14. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

I just saw those, and is it cause they made her waist all narrow so her hips and butt flare out like weirdly dramatically, cause that's what sorta popped to me.

15. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

I just want the Ana one. I don't care if it's just another reskin Ana has had the best reskins.

16. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Got the Ana one! It is delightfully colorful!

17. littlepinkbeast

ScreenShot_17-01-24_18-53-12-000.jpg

we had a mercy dot jpg.

• Like x 5
  18. Gyro Zeppeli

For me it's a combination of that, and I think they designed her head to be in proportion with her parka, because either her body looks too small for her head or her head is too large for her body.

Either way me and my friend are calling this her Area 51/Sectoid skin because of that fact

19. littlepinkbeast

You: Global warming isn't really happening!
    Mei, an intellectual: actually it is! I studied it for several years, here's the data!

• Like x 4
  20. Aqua Vitae

Aqua Vitae put some honey and sea water by your bed.

Things seem glitchy with this new patch. I fell through the 3v3 Antarctica map a few times as D.Va, who I guess was hit particularly hard by the glitches? So says randos in chat, anyway.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice