Ryuuga Wagatekiwo Kurau - The Overwatch Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by KingStarscream, May 26, 2016.

1. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Zarya's gonna be pissed to see a bot wielding her style of tech, huh?

• Like x 2
  2. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER IN THE MAIN GAME AAAAAAAA

3. Charlie

Charlie I got no strings to hold me down

The new omnic is really cute... I love her and her whiz kid creator. feels a bit like punching a baby tho.

• Like x 1
  4. Morven

Morven In darkness be the sound and light

a fuckoff huge baby

5. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Random thing I really like about Orisa, as someone who has a complicated relationship with depictions of ~genius~ kids: Efi has not invented any sort of unprecedented quantum leap tech. Besides being built on an OR-15 chassis, most of Orisa's kit is modified from existing tech- Zarya's Graviton Surge, Bastion's turret gun, Winston's barrier, Mercy's damage boost. Orisa is still an awesome and impressive thing, but she's also a thing I can actually believe was put together by a really smart kid with a grant and some free time.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
    • Like x 11
  6. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

I am actively going to set that baby on fire and stare pointedly at her creator.

Thing I'm excited about with her though is that her ult sounds similar to what I liked about totems in WoW. Let's hope it's not shit.

• Like x 1
  7. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

What's weird to me about her ult is that it can be destroyed, and also has a time limit. That seems a lil bit weird to me. But then again, RIPtire.

8. Aondeug

Its a totem.

• Like x 1
  9. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

It appears to be some kinda drum, actually. /barely a joke but idk my dude humor me.

10. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

[giggling]

11. Aondeug

And i just want tobramble about howbshamans work in wow and how pissed i was thsy my totems werw so easily countered. But now

Now i will resto shammy the fuck oit of overwatch

NOW I WILL BE A CENTAUR GOD OF LIMITED AREA BASED BUFFS SUPPLIES BY A PROBABLY EASY TO KILL OBJECT

• Like x 1
  12. KingStarscream

She builds ult at a fairly sizable pace too, which feels consistent with the totem being killable and having a timer attached. Honestly, she looks like a ton of fun to play; it's hard to get a real handle on how she's going to fit in the current meta without her being on live servers (remember when we thought Sombra would be OP? *hollow laughter*) but right now it looks like she's in a nice spot between Rein, D.Va, and Zarya in terms of movement and utility.

I want to see a Genji ulting with a Mercy damage boosting, Orisa's ult, and Ana's nanoboost attached. I want this more than anything in the world.

• Like x 6
  13. Aondeug

we must creatw the ultra genji

• Like x 1
  14. KingStarscream

Have a Lucio speedboosting and a Zenyatta targeting with discord orbs while we're at it. Four supports, Orisa, and a Genji is a VIABLE COMP STRATEGY.

15. Aondeug

We will be unbeatable.

16. littlepinkbeast

littlepinkbeast Imperator Fluttershy

do it to a Widowmaker and see if she can oneshot tanks from across the map

• Like x 3
  17. KingStarscream

That would require Widowmakers to actually shoot people.

I have been trying to main her recently and she is hard.

• Like x 4
  18. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

She is, but the weird thing is you can usually get silver-gold elims and damage just consistently getting body shots and occasionally machine gunning down a wayward Genji. It's really dumb to get up on the board without scoring a single headshot.

• Like x 1
  19. KingStarscream

The best times I have on Widowmaker and invariably when there's another Widowmaker-- I can land headshots around two out of every eight shots, but when there's another sniper that isn't launching fucking logs at me, there's a reason to keep moving (and generally getting better opportunity shots) vs staying perched way the fuck up somewhere locking down a single point of entry.

I'm still absolute dogshit at Hanzo though. I can play Ana okay-ish and I'm getting better with Widow, but my fucking god Hanzo's logs do NOT make sense to me. Huntsman Sniper never clicked with me either for some reason, which is weird.

20. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Just saw someone claiming Orisa is OP because she's "a better D.va" and holy shit if you think a hero with no goddamn movement abilities has anything to even do with what D.va does than I don't even know what to say.

• Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice