Ryuuga Wagatekiwo Kurau - The Overwatch Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by KingStarscream, May 26, 2016.

1. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

I landed 11 sleep darts last round I played, and also got 9k heals and Ana is so fucking fun I can't believe I ever stopped playing her. I saved my team three times with an opertune sleep dart, once slept a Mei in the middle of her ult and kept my team up through it, then slept a Rein right after he earthshattered three people, then slept a Mccree chanelling high noon behind my entire fucking team. I feel real good.

On the other hand, I keep trying to learn a DPS, but the moment I switch off healer or tank my team gets fucking rolled. I need people to carry me through learning to murder, because at some point I'm gonna get into a match where people insta lock all the characters I can competently play and then what the fuck do i do? I thought getting gud at Ana might help me play Mccree, cause I can hit some pretty hard shots as her, but, nope. Rolled, 0 damage, 4 deaths. Switch to Hog, instantly killed four people. Awful. The hell can't I just hitscan people to death?

• Like x 4
  2. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

The only DPS I can actually play is motherfucking Sombra. I haven't been thinking of her as a DPS so I forgot I actually have one hitscan character I can consistently get kills as. And it's motherfucking Sombra.

• Like x 1
  3. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

• Like x 3
  4. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

[nine pages of delighted screaming]

• Like x 5
  5. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Oh my god, Bastion and Torb hanging out. Torb is the one character that befriends Bastion. Oh my god.

• Like x 8
  6. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

That's real good from a character development standpoint, so I'm not sure why I was so surprised.

• Like x 2
  7. spockandawe

spockandawe soft and woolen and writhing with curiosity

Oh my god

EMOTIONS
    ;-;

• Like x 2
  8. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Okay, but can we talk about that one fucking like civil servant ass motherfucker who's just so goddamned psyched to go a robo murdering? Like, that mother fucker heard this trained superhero ass grizzled war vet creator of murderbots say hey ho this thing's pretty fucking not good and let's not be idiots and get gunned down and he's like okay okay but what if I throw on some body armor over my suit and run out real quick and buy an assault rifle from Walmart and just fucking do this thing??? Who the fuck is this goddamned Mayor of Smalltownville who is just goddamned pumped to fuck up a bot. I kind of love this dude?

• Like x 10
  9. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

"LEEEEEEROY JENKIIIIIINS"

• Like x 8
  10. Paradigm Shift

Paradigm Shift Sleepy Girl Wants Love

I may have teared up a little at seeing Torbjorn trying to egg Bastion into shooting him just to justify himself.

Oh, my feels.

• Like x 6
  11. Ipuntya

Ipuntya return of eggplant

this is so cute oh my gosh

12. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

!!!

• Like x 1
  13. Loq

Orisa is so fun to play yall

I am still Shit at aiming her gravitron ball and sometimes I forget shield is thrown instead of dropped, but. So fun. I love my giant centaur robot.

• Like x 2
  14. littlepinkbeast

littlepinkbeast Imperator Fluttershy

so there was gopnik!zarya a while ago and that was great. but what about like... chav!tracer? bogan!junkrat and roadhog? bosozoku!genji and hanzo? hesher!young!76? and i don't know what all else from other cultures?

• Like x 4
  15. Morven

Morven In darkness be the sound and light

Hmm, interesting.

Quick play tonight is annoying as all hell. All these new Orisa tanks spectacularly failing with her. Her shield is very static so they keep STOPPING instead of advancing!

• Like x 2
  16. Loq

I just had the Reinhardt Problem discussed earlier, where I'd drop a well-placed shield and then my team would just... ignore it :T I was with one nice Tracer for a bit who understood not getting squished (and also we had a Fun graviton shot + sticky bomb combo), but dear god why are people so allergic to using cover??

• Like x 5
  17. Morven

I don't get it either. I come from games where using cover is essential and it's just automatic for me. (Just try playing War Thunder Ground Forces without using cover and see how many seconds you live). This is, btw, also why Winston and Symmetra suck; their weapons can't be avoided that way.

People also don't understand suppressive fire, in which you're shooting to keep the enemy stuck behind cover rather than moving forward. It has a lot of utility and if people did it more, more people would learn to use cover effectively.

• Like x 3
  18. littlepinkbeast

littlepinkbeast Imperator Fluttershy

Suppressive fire is a big component of how I play Mei. It's always funny when someone sticks their head around a corner and gets a random icicle in it.

• Like x 3
  19. Morven

You are learning to Satan quite effectively then

• Like x 4
  20. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

The worst thing that's ever happened to me: was playing Zarya, and a Rein flanked and Earthshattered three people. I'd blown both shields and was half health, so I just ultied him to hold him away from my team and make sure all my below 100 HP squishies would live through this dumbass solo Rein flank with nobody else to follow up on the stun, and the Genii who didn't get stunned mcfucking runs into hammer range and mcfucking dies.

• Like x 7
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice