sad fish sounds

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by a small fis)(, Jul 24, 2016.

1. a small fis)(

a small fis)( 26 people in a trench coat

aaa... lotsa hugs!!

• Like x 1
  2. a small fis)(

i say i hate recent kintsugi Do Literally Whatever U Want If Its In A Vent Thread culture but watchin everyone counter-counter-counter-vague each other in 10 dif vent threads at once is such An Experience... the tension of it all

• Like x 1
  3. a small fis)(

rly tho if u think aspd anon isnt cliquey do u like. have eyes

• Like x 1
  4. a small fis)(

u can deny that a certain group here r increasingly cliquey all u want but if u dont see that disagreements here have gotten less trying to understand each other like adults and more and more tumblr-style dogpiling, petty vauguing and assuming bad faith lately im just going to picture you as covering your ears and yelling NOT LISTENING bc its right there

Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
    • Like x 1
  5. a small fis)(

dont fucking come in and complain when i bring up dogpiling you took part in in a thread thats literally about dogpiling fuck right off

6. a small fis)(

7. a small fis)(

liking ppls vague posts abt u they didnt think ud see is so much fun this is straight up tumblr drama

• Like x 1
  8. artistformerlyknownasdave

artistformerlyknownasdave revenge of ricky schrödinger

i absolutely thought you'd see it, which is why i put it under a spoiler because i also thought it was mean. if you'd like to discuss it, you're more than welcome to.

my personal policy wrt vaguing is that the person it's about has every right to respond, given that i am talking about them. if this isn't your policy i will edit this post to reflect that and scoot

9. a small fis)(

aight
    unlike some ppl im not gonna screech at u for bein in my vent thread so feel free to tell me what u think im doin wrong :V

10. artistformerlyknownasdave

i think, in general, that i am prone to fits of pissiness, so apologies in advance if i stop responding. if i do that, i am cooling down offsite so i don't hit you when i'm throwing knives.

at this point, i don't know so much that anything "wrong" in general is being done, more that there's an intersection of two different perspectives as to how vent threads should be handled. i'm not sure what the solution to this if there even is one, so i'm trying to keep my screaming out of the way of productive discussion.

currently, my biggest issue was telling AV to calm down when, to me, they seemed perfectly calm. however, i recognize that the traumas(TM) can mean that 'calm' varies wildly between people and what seems like an amicable conversation to one seems like a fight to the next. is there a solution to this? i don't know. did it piss me off in the moment? you bet, so i quarantined the tantrum.

i also take offense to you liking my post immediately after my previous post about that spiking my paranoia and doing what seemed (however incorrectly) to me as bragging about it, as i took it as a deliberate choice to upset me, but i mean. shrug. oh well

• Like x 3
  11. a small fis)(

nah, its more a 'i saw this u kno' than anythin actually mean djdjd sorry if it came off that way!
    and yeah all the perspectives here are confusing and the only thing im rly sure on is that Vent Thread culture here is p toxic

• Like x 1
  12. artistformerlyknownasdave

ah, apologies then for taking it that way.

anyway, my opinion about vent threads is i'll say whatever, and people can come in and say "hey that was about me fuck you" and i may or may not respond, but they're allowed to say it and i won't report it for deletion or anything.

in general, i think you're a chill person who likes weird sea life, and i like weird sea life, and me being pissed off doesn't change that. fingerguns

• Like x 1
  13. a small fis)(

whom in yr system wld kin with darth vader. discuss

14. a small fis)(

15. Wildspyer

Wildspyer Member

Yes. You have impeccable tastes in Cephalopoda. Maybe think more about where you post it in future :3c

16. a small fis)(

me havin to write actually important essays for school: has a panic attack n cant finish
    me when someone has a Bad Home Stuck Opinion: im seebs factkin now ill write 10 paragraphs explaining, in complete detail,

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice