sad fish sounds

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by a small fis)(, Jul 24, 2016.

1. a small fis)(

a small fis)( 26 people in a trench coat

im GAY and DONT EXIST

2. a small fis)(

its all so quiet im crying but i dont really know why i feel like i could float

3. a small fis)(

nothings real its all gone

4. Elph

Elph capuchin hacker fucker

I don't know what to say to you or what to do but I care and I want to help

5. Elph

Can we talk on Skype or something?

6. a small fis)(

whats your skype...

7. a small fis)(

anyway i, dont exist so,

8. a small fis)(

more emptiness i guess

9. a small fis)(

its all gone why am i left behind

10. a small fis)(

nothing left its so quiet

11. Elph

Did you get my message?

12. Xitaqa

Xitaqa Secretly awesome

Little fishy, an ocean full of hugs for you! I hope elph has been able to help you. You are welcome to poke me on Skype if you ever need a listening person, just look for xitaqa.

13. Elph

I'm so sorry I disappeared - it was late and the internet cut out and I couldn't stay awake - how are you now?

14. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

:large amounts of huggings:
    you are very real

• Like x 1
  15. a small fis)(

joined a chat today and the mod is kinda. weird !! ;;
    i was told not to use fish puns bc itd make ppl uncomfy which is? a lil weird but okay but then! spoken to weirdly ????ly for havin ptsd triggers at the same time so Uh,

havent used this for a while but would appreciate a reality check if this person's manipulative or it's just me! ;;
    the last message in particular feels off and i feel unsafe reading it (and @chaoticArbiter did agree w me in skype that the 'its Your Choice but u need to make the decision i want vibes were a lil yikes) but. idk;;;;

culljoy - Yesterday at 7:51 AM
    hey! so, just making sure so i can write stuff down, which blog are you again?
    feffie - Yesterday at 7:52 AM
    aradia.tumblr.com !!
    culljoy - Yesterday at 7:57 AM
    okay! btw, i looked through and noted a few things so i thought i should ask! if you dont mind me asking, youre kin, correct? :0
    feffie - Yesterday at 7:57 AM
    yes!!
    im okay w doubles if thats what ur askin! c:
    culljoy - Yesterday at 8:00 AM
    oh, well thats helpful to know! ^ ^ though i was also going to ask how often that'll spring up as something to note, in terms of if you were planning to do specific things like quirking, fish punning, and so on.
    feffie - Yesterday at 8:01 AM
    aaa idk? i sometimes use quirk stuff if im in a rly fef mood but i can stop if it makes anyone uncomfy!!
    culljoy - Yesterday at 8:05 AM
    right right! yeah, i was only going to mention since with so many different kinds of folks coming in, im unsure how there comfortable level will be with kin relations being rather in there face, so id just like to play it safe and let everyone keep at even level, for kin and non-kin folk; i hope i dont offend! i just got a bit surprised seeing the sudden puns and cuttlefish is all.
    feffie - Yesterday at 8:05 AM
    yeah okay!! c:
    tell me if theres anyfin i need to do/stop doing!
    culljoy - Yesterday at 8:08 AM
    right! hmm, if its not too much trouble then perhaps fish puns at a low mimimum might help; its kind of a dead giveaway @ @ also cuttelfish vids are fine, though perhaps after everyone gets situated; this server was only made public about....30 mins ago? ^^;; also im unsure if I did it before hand or not, but for future reference, as the rules say, the NSFW channels are for 18+ members only!
    feffie - Yesterday at 8:10 AM
    aaaaaa okay!!! ty for tellin me!
    culljoy - Yesterday at 8:11 AM
    your welcome! thanks for having an interest in this server!
    feffie - Yesterday at 8:14 AM
    c:
    culljoy - Yesterday at 8:24 AM
    Also, I wanted to mention something in regards to your own personal safety... after checking your tumblr, I noticed you seemed very uncomfortable with Feferi hate. Please be aware that while there likely won't be outright violent character bashing in any chat, there will be users with differing opinions on Feferi as a character, and they may express those opinions. Do you think you'll still be ok being here?
    feffie - Yesterday at 8:25 AM
    ahh,, it does say in the rules dont brint up stuff that makes ppl uncomfy tho so. like if someone brings that up whale im there im gonna consider myself havin a right 2 ask them to stop !
    culljoy - Yesterday at 8:30 AM
    You're allowed to ask them to stop, but please be aware that people aren't going to be expecting character discussion to be a sensitive subject. Character discussion will happen, negative or positive, and you're welcome to chime in, but please think critically about what you need to do for your own personal security and health. If any sort of negativity at all about Feferi is harmful to you, with all due respect, I don't think it's a good idea for you to be in this chat.

You're allowed to make your own decisions, but please give it some thought.
    feffie - Yesterday at 8:30 AM
    oookay
    if fish puns can b expected by u to b a sensitive topic im p sure i can ask ppl not 2 bring up my ptsd triggers
    ill post in my intro that it makes me uncomf if u need ppl warned but Yea;;

Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
  16. a small fis)(

Y9u're all9wed t9 ask them t9 st9p, 6ut please 6e aware that pe9ple aren't g9ing t9 6e expecting character discussi9n t9 6e a sensitive su6ject. Character discussi9n will happen, negative 9r p9sitive, and y9u're welc9me t9 chime in, 6ut please think critically a69ut what y9u need t9 d9 f9r y9ur 9wn pers9nal security and health. If any s9rt 9f negativity at all a69ut Feferi is harmful t9 y9u, with all due respect, I d9n't think it's a g99d idea f9r y9u t9 6e in this chat.

Y9u're all9wed t9 make y9ur 9wn decisi9ns, 6ut please give it s9me th9ught.
    [​IMG]

17. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

Sounds reasonable to me for a few reasons, but that's just my onion so ymmv obviously.

• Like x 1
  18. a small fis)(

yeah, i'm less worried about not wanting to accommodate my triggers than the way they're going about it?
    like, first off making /fish puns/ a topic that's more sensitive and deserves more care and then. the whole creepy wording in their last message dhfhsh ;;;

19. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

constant fish puns/ other quirks put some people on edge, including me sometimes. :o I bow out when it gets too much or avoid it when I'm in a headspace I can't handle it. it's also harder for people to parse sometimes. friend of mine couldn't read Homestuck herself because of quirks and wordplay stuff in the text, had to have a friend walk her through it. if it's a big chat it might weigh in on that maybe? dunno. guessing. thoughts.

and... again might just be me but idk what's creepy wording about that? If an entire character in a series cannot be discussed negatively at all for fear/risk of it harming you as an individual who is choosing to be there, that.. doesn't really seem very fair to me for every other person in that group as far as free speech. It wouldn't be an attack, it would be the freedom to have a negative feeling about a character. Other people may be in the same boat for other characters. The wording suggested to me "this is a thing that might happen because lots of people and lots of stuff happening about a huge series, please put your own health and well being first, but I'm not your boss and the end actions/results are by your own hand and choices if you choose to participate". It was like a content warning to me.

again tho: ymmv this is just my own opinion and take on the wording.

• Like x 1
  20. a small fis)(

yeah, again it's not so much the specific choice not to accommodate something as. personally the wording felt really uncomfy?
    the 'you're allowed your own decisions of course but you have to make my decision' and the kinda. denial of rules they'd already put to specifically say u could ask ppl who were makin u uncomfy to stop were a little iffy to me?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice