sad fish sounds

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by a small fis)(, Jul 24, 2016.

1. a small fis)(

a small fis)( 26 people in a trench coat

posted some art that had non-sexual nudity in it, not even showin any genitals, was immediately yelled @ by several adult mods, one for not considerin the 'safety of me and other minors'... :excalibur:

anyway i feel p disgusting now but ive left the Hell Server and thats probably the best decision

creeps

Last edited: Dec 10, 2016
    • Like x 3
  2. Xitaqa

Xitaqa Secretly awesome

Idk which continent is nearest your home patch of ocean, but here in the US there is a lot of prudery over even non-sexual nudity, so I'm not surprised by that. Unfortunately there may even be legitimate legal concerns, depending on where the server is based and where their users are coming from. All of which sucks and shouldn't have to be your concern, but yeah, that's a thing that happens.

3. a small fis)(

yeah, i guess i could just have dif standards for what actually constitues Nsfw (tm)... i just felt that adults going after me as a minor for it like that made me feel p gross, esp w/o tryin to negotiate/soften it at all ;;; :/

Last edited: Dec 10, 2016
  4. Xitaqa

Xitaqa Secretly awesome

tbh i can't fully understand the experience of feeling gross, but i won't ask you to elaborate since it sounds like dwelling on that feeling would be unpleasant and maybe harmful. I can appreciate that they made you feel bad in some signiicant way, and that definitely sucks!

• Like x 1
  5. a small fis)(

[​IMG]
    im glad i left woooow

6. a small fis)(

7. Xitaqa

Xitaqa Secretly awesome

not enough :/ in the world

• Like x 2
  8. a small fis)(

Last edited: Jan 24, 2017
    • Like x 1
  9. a small fis)(

I often have the overwhelming physical sensation of having a dead person in my life, someone as close as an identical twin. The sensation is of me being the only one still alive after a terrible accident, lingering like an unshriven thing. The inability to share stigma is even worse than the original act of violation. The greater part of a wound is its inability to heal.

• Like x 1
  10. a small fis)(

One reason it took me so long to talk about my experiences was that I associated being able to speak against abuse with being an abuser. Because every abuser throughout my life was so good at being believed, I thought that being believed was the exclusive domain of abusers.
    fuck

• Like x 1
  11. a small fis)(

id be triggered if that sheer level of sudden angersplosion wasnt just so overdone as 2 b hilarious
    take a chill pill your honor

12. Petra

Petra space case

Hey Feffie, just wanted to say I like the cuttlefish but they can throw people off the course of the convo or come off as too cutesy when people are mad. Next time maybe post in your thread?

• Like x 1
  13. a small fis)(

tell that 2 the guy screamin @ me

14. Petra

Petra space case

I don't think Vivec is trying 2 scream, but I'm sorry it's upsetting you!

15. a small fis)(

i literally could not care less abt bein told cuttles dont help but when u react like that i have every right 2 be angry fuck off

16. Petra

Petra space case

Yeah. People are more possessive over their vent threads, I was about to poke you in PMs when that went down. Just wanted to make sure you were chill and knew that I appreciate the thought even if the execution didn't help some people.

• Like x 1
  17. Arovna Bahari

Arovna Bahari COOL HIGHBLOOD WITH MORE FRIENDs THAN YOU

COULD YOU sTOP THAT? PER MY POLITE FUCKING REQUEST I'M ASKING YOU TO REsPECT MY VERY IMPORTANT BOUNDARIEs AND BE A NICE CONsIDERATE PERSON OR I'LL FUCKING sLAP YOU.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
  18. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

Void didn't threaten to slap you. They said they'd slap you on ignore, as in put you on ignore.

• Like x 3
  19. a small fis)(

imagine blowing up that hard on a stranger over a fish and still having people consider you in the right
    need me social capital like that

20. a small fis)(

im never gettin an apology for that am i
    gotta love the principle of 'if you angered me whatever i do to trigger you is your fault' like that aint abusive as hell

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice