Vent Sad Thread for A Cry Girl (venting)

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by Delilah, Dec 23, 2016.

1. Delilah

Delilah Active Member

(Right but what if I am SO bad and terrible that she HAS to hate me /anxiety)

I...I don't think he's doing it as a show of force? Like he usually cleans it up? I don't know

2. Delilah

Delilah Active Member

Unrelatedly
    tfw there is someone that everyone else likes SO much that they start to annoy you on principle ://///

3. Delilah

Delilah Active Member

Me: Why can't I get off????
    Me: Oh right I just restarted anti depressents
    Gdi i can't sleep w/o my nightly wank :(

4. Delilah

Delilah Active Member

Are there people that like. Exist all the tine? Completely? Wild.

5. Delilah

Delilah Active Member

GEE FUCKING WILLIKERS IT SURE WOULD BE GREAT IF I COULD JERK OFF

6. Delilah

Delilah Active Member

Me @ myself: Literally why do you vent so much when u know nobody cares
    Myself: i mean its nice to have some record that i exist

7. Delilah

Delilah Active Member

Like.... on a logical level i know i exist as much as any other person does? But i can't shake the feeling that i just....don't lol

8. Delilah

Delilah Active Member

Is that dissassociation? I know that that comes from trauma and like nothing traumatic has ever really happened to me so shrug emoji

That and like. The feeling that theres a sheet of glass between the layers of my skin, and another between my skull and my brain. Like sometimes i'll br crying or freaking out or just walking down yhe street and ill be like. Doing things, outwardly showing emotion, the works, but internally itll be like "ok im crying now? I guess. ok" like.....idk

9. Delilah

Delilah Active Member

Could be im a fucking monster who fakes crying and shit for sympathy lol

10. Delilah

Delilah Active Member

Hey smart and talented people? Whats it like all the way up there? Would one of you mind fuckibg killing me?

11. Delilah

Delilah Active Member

Like holy shit what is it like to not just be a complete fucking failure in every way? What is it like to have a singlething tou can do halfway competantly? What is it like to deserve to exist lol

12. Delilah

Delilah Active Member

Me, living in a beautiful realm of willful ignorance: I'm sure that if I was posting on my main people would comment more :):):):) it's just brcause I'm on a sub :):):):):):) on my main people know and like me im sure theyd be lining up to say nice things :):):):):):):):):)

13. Delilah

Delilah Active Member

Hahahahahah im a monstterrrrrr

14. Morven

Morven In darkness be the sound and light

You have not yet shown any evidence of that assertion!

15. Delilah

Delilah Active Member

Evidence:
    -continue to whine and demand sympathy from people who have it much harder than me
    - never comfort anyone myself because i am a nauseating usless fuck
    -dont do anything except fucking whine
    -fake cry to get sympathy

16. Delilah

Delilah Active Member

I kinda wanna punch every person that ever said "if you just practice art a lot and keep at it you'll get better!!!!!' in the face

17. Morven

Morven In darkness be the sound and light

That's a pretty minimal set of things to qualify for monsterhood and I'm not sure you're there. Couldn't you like steal candy from children or something? ;)

Are you sure you've made no progress in your art? Just asking because I've known many artists who thought that but their newer work was mch better.

18. Delilah

Delilah Active Member

I have stolen candy from a 7 year old does that count

and I have gotten better technically (although ive been devolving again lol) but like. ive been drawing steadily almost every day since 6th grade. I've taken art classes. I look at photo reference and I draw pages full of hands and I look up tutorials online and have practiced human anatomy and tried to use lines of motion and color theory and fucking im still drawing at a middle school level. its basically all i do and i suck and im worthless

19. Delilah

Delilah Active Member

lol i am 21 and people offline and online all guess im fucking 13. im worthless

20. Delilah

Delilah Active Member

Its just... easier to never speak and pretend that people would like you if you did than actually try to communicate and realize that no, you just have an obnoxious personality and nobody likes you bc of that

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice