Sage Canyon Academy Character Intros

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by kmoss, Feb 25, 2015.

1. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

Name: Headmaster
    Gender configuration: Not Usually
    Where you from: As Spoken Language Refers To Location Three-Dimensionally It Is Not Useful For Describing My Origin
    Dorm: I Predate The School
    Anything else: My Relationship With The Inhabitant Of The Lake Is Another Thing I Find Difficult To Describe With Word Sounds But It Is Not Myself For Purposes Of Human Interaction

headmaster.jpg

• Like x 7
  2. Lazarae

Lazarae The tide pod of art

That entire bio is solid gold and I am going to have it printed, laminated, and hung above my bed to rock me to sleep.

-Uncontrollable laughter-

-Calms down-

-Intense gigglefits resume-

• Like x 2
  3. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

That is the best description. It wins everything.

4. wes scripserat

wes scripserat Hephaestus

best description is awesome

5. Lazarae

Lazarae The tide pod of art

I have come to decide that Isa's preferred footwear are Big Stompy Boots or Nothing, and spends way too much time running around campus barefoot. Izzy is practical, opts for sandals, and listens to her sister's complaints about the lack of Big Stompy Boot weather with patience since they're both glad to be away from their home state (adorably quaint as it is).

• Like x 2
  6. Soul

Soul Covered in bees

I'm just posting this to get it up and will add to it later, whoops.

Name: Avery Greystone
    Gender configuration: male
    Where you from: Colorado Rockies
    Dorm: Bear?
    Anything else I have missed: Halfblood,
    Appearance: dark skinned with curly dark hair, greyish green eyes, kind of tall

• Like x 2
  7. kmoss

kmoss whoops

[​IMG]

Moss in their preferred summer expedition clothing. (Moss you are going to get so much skin cancer on your shoulders because you know you forgot to do your sun protection charms for the day).

• Like x 2
  8. Arxon

Arxon Well-Known Member

Here's a sketch of her
    [​IMG]

• Like x 2
  9. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Name: Rifka Callahan
    Gender configuration: Female
    Where you from: Small town about an hour away from the New England prep school
    Dorm: Jackrabbit
    Anything else I have missed: The child of a muggleborn wizard golem-maker and a veela, Rifka has a hard time with wand magic - her powers naturally tend towards fire and turning into a bird monster. However she works incredibly hard at wand magic (partially out of spite) and has a real love for the Herbology and Care of Magical Creatures equivalents. She helps organize stargazing trips out to the desert whenever anything particularly astronomically interesting goes on, and can often be found in the school's gardens.

Rifka generally puts people in mind of a hummingbird, generally because she is quite small, has a beaky nose, and uses wizard dye on her hair a lot.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2015
    • Like x 1
  10. Soul

Soul Covered in bees

Name: Lilly Nypan
    Age 11
    Gender configuration female, cis
    Where you from: A small town in Texas.
    Dorm: proobably Raven or Coyote or poooossssibly Jackrabbit. Most likely raven though
    Anything else I have missed: Lilly is a small, pale, strawberry blonde child. She's muggleborn, and her powers so far have manifested in her... knowing things. She knows all kinds of things, particularly things she has no business knowing, like what's going to happen unplanned next week, or who the pastor's wife is seeing besides the pastor, or that one embarrassing thing you did when you were seven that you thought NOBODY knew.
    Nobody in her hometown likes her much, and her home life has been somewhat... abusive. She's never quite sure anymore whether to say anything or not, when she knows something.

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice