Saw--mutilate yourself for love and profit

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by peripheral, May 18, 2021.

Tags:
  1. peripheral

peripheral Stacy's Dad Is Also Pretty Rad

I am weirdly hype to eventually see Spiral when it comes out on VoD/DVD eventually?

I haven't actually seen the other movies, I just love the stories/traps/etc.

• Agree x 1
  2. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Ive seen all of them and honestly while the gore is not my style, the creative mind fuck that is the traps really amaze me. My favorite plot line is also my least favorite, it's the movie with the insurance lawyers. Each game in the movie (i forget which one in the series) is set up to be survivable if everyone pitches in, and they spend the whole time wrapped in their own heads that they kill each other. It's so fucked.

For traps in general? The reverse bear trap is a classic, but a bit indelicate. I prefer the most surviveable traps cause im a huge weenie. If you know enough plot you can probably tell i hate the man that tried to replace john a lot.

But yes, im extremely excited for spiral and i really hope the plot is what i think it is! Ive seen a trailer for it but otherwise im staying away from spoilers. What i want is a detective tapp backstory/prequel and i think we're gonna get it!

Sorry for rambling, i just really like saw

• Like x 1
  3. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Fun behind-the-scenes special effects fact: all of the "blood" in most of the later movies was actually bright pink safe for use on humans paint! They just descaled the brightness in post

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice