Vent Screeching of a flower

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by Mossflower, Apr 7, 2018.

1. Mossflower

Mossflower Well-Known Member

Been a long time since I’ve used this board outside of the occasional small rant. I guess you could call that a good thing.

Lately though I’ve just been kind of going through the motions. I’ve had no drive to do anything at all and have even been turning down doing things with my boyfriend. Which is one of the things I credit with keeping me sane when my own thoughts become to much.

There’s not really anyone I can go to about these feelings though so I’ll just shout them into the void. I want to simply curl up into a ball and leave the world for awhile, or at least get away from everything and everyone for a time. Right now I just feel like I can’t do anything right for anyone.

I don’t want to burden my boyfriend with this information and I can’t tell my parents. They are far from supportive of mental issues and I’ll just be told to grow up or just get over it. Really need to find a psych or something. Maybe Monday no one is open on the weekends

• Witnessed x 1
  2. Mossflower

I’m going to try and put something in this once a day if I can. Like a diary sort of thing to keep track of what’s going on for when I get to see my doc again.

Still a bit confused about yesterday’s fiasco with the pager system but on the plus side I don’t feel like actively crying every time I’m left alone anymore.

Really starting to think I might need to look into an add diagnosis though cause I just cannot focus for anything. Give me a list of three things and I can guarantee at least one of them will be missed if it’s not written down. Which is an issue when working somewhere that seems alergic to lists that make sense and don’t include half of someone else’s tasks as well.

• Witnessed x 2
  3. Mossflower

Bluh so tired and brain foggy. It's my own fault though. I stayed up to late playing Ark with my friends. Which if you like dinosaurs and minecraft I highly recommend it.

4. Mossflower

I just slept for nearly 24 hours and am still tired somehow.

Fun ark facts though. Even when you’re in creative mode gigatasaurs can still kill you. And the kap crocs are really fun to ride around on.

5. Mossflower

Today's strangest intrusive thought. "Take the utility knife and cut the mouse cable." Umm how about we don't brain. I may have a spare but that's no reason to break this one.

6. Mossflower

Delivered the letter I mentioned in the general advice thread. I sat it in front of the coffee pot so they’re sure to see it. I’m fully expecting to be called at 5am when they wake up but I’m to nervous to sleep. It’s just a week away and I’m going one way or the other, but I would much rather go with their support rather then them hating the very idea of it.

Despite all that I’m excited to start packing for it. It will be my first time seeing my boyfriend in person so I want to look nice for him.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice