Seth's Doordash Adventures

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by Sethrial MacCoill, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Sethrial MacCoill

Sethrial MacCoill Attempts were made

Watched a high end car make a full stop at a green light, drive ten below the speed limit for half a mile, then drive directly through a red light. Not even “oops, just missed the light.” It had been red since we crested the hill.

• Witnessed x 2
    • Winner x 1
  2. Sethrial MacCoill

Today's idiot driver turned left through oncoming traffic, then a short distance later signaled to turn left (and actually waited for oncoming traffic to stop this time) then swerved right at speed into a fire station's parking pad. They were in a minivan with a massive julliard bumper sticker.

• Witnessed x 2
  3. Sethrial MacCoill

Had a woman give me a $20 cash tip and then lean in and whisper "It's my favorite color," wink, and then yell "GREEN!" and start cackling. She also tipped $13 on the credit card when she placed the order. So. Big tip from someone who lives half a mile from the store. Nice.

• Like x 2
  4. Sethrial MacCoill

I also had a drunk guy in a hotel ask if i could drive him to buffalo wild wings. I could not.

• Witnessed x 1
  5. Sethrial MacCoill

Tonight I got held over an extra hour because we got absolutely slammed ten minutes before I was supposed to go home, and in that hour I made $40 in tips from three really easy runs.

• Winner x 2
  6. Sethrial MacCoill

Tonight we were short staffed and absolutely slammed, and a customer had the audacity to ask why his pizza was late.

I don’t know sir. Maybe because it’s pissing down rain on a Sunday night and every single asshole in the city is doing the exact same thing as you.

• Witnessed x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice