Shaking Trees, Snooty Giraffes, and Highway Robbery: The Animal Crossing New Leaf thread

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Kaylotta, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Technicality

Technicality All's fair in love and shitposting

...Hmm. I just updated my 3DS so that might be hard. I may just leave it on overnight to get the tree to grow properly.

2. Technicality

Is there a way to get my tree to the third stage by cheating?

3. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

I know you can if you can if you manage to get the savefile out, but apart from that it's based on playtime iirc.

4. Technicality

right
    how do I get the savefile out

5. Technicality

Apparently my firmware is too patched to actually do anything. Shame :(

6. Technicality

Okay, so I'm going to just sit on the bench in Blueleaf and wait until I have the amount of hours required. Then I'm going to keep going forward until Nook has repaid his debt to me. And then I will Scratch the town and turn it into Skaia

• Like x 2
  7. winterykite

From what I've read in the homebrew boards, there's always a few things that the hackers got up their sleeve, but won't release until the next patch because then Nintendo would prematurely fix it. So, pause updating your 3ds until 11.5 hits, i guess?

8. Technicality

I have sold my town, I am now the mayor of Skaia.
    ...DAMN IT I SHOULD HAVE NAMED IT CAN TOWN SO I COULD BE THE MAYOR
    oh well

• Witnessed x 3
  9. Technicality

10. winterykite

Ooh.
    So they'll slowly move away from the old Dobutso no Mori title? Or maybe properly add the translated title to their repertoire.

11. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

i am finally in possession of a new charging cord and can slowly begin rebuilding my town proper. aka finally decorating my shit bc i was so busy just building things before. and its taking 5ever lmfao.

tho i admit, true suffering is realizing i will never obtain things from the 7-11 set =W= or the other western zodiac furniture items i may be missing... bluh bluh mostly @ the 7-11 set tho.

• Witnessed x 2
  12. winterykite

if youre fine with hacked items, i can hook you up.

13. TheMockingCrows

tbh if it doesn't like. damage my game/save file i'm down lmfao. i used to copy items a lot when the hack was still doable, i was so sad when they got rid of that. :/

14. winterykite

no danger as far as i can tell, theyre inserted into the game via extracted savefile on my end and are regular items.

• Informative x 1
  15. TheMockingCrows

then ye, I'm down :3

16. garden

garden lucid dreamer

today's (ok by this point it was yesterday in most time zones) nintendo direct confirmed we're getting Animal Crossing on Switch in 2019!!! \o/

(also isabelle is coming to smash ultimate)

• Winner x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice