Shaking Trees, Snooty Giraffes, and Highway Robbery: The Animal Crossing New Leaf thread

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Kaylotta, Aug 9, 2015.

1. garden

garden lucid dreamer

@whimsicalobservant eeep I can't actually add you while I've got someone visiting but I'll definitely add you when I can B)

So many cicadas... just like real life.

2. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

@whimsicalobservant - I would love to relieve you of a moving painting, calm painting, and a scenic painting. I think that works out to 11,760B? we can call it an even 12K for convenience...

3. garden

garden lucid dreamer

@whimsicalobservant Added. Also, I'd definitely take a neutral painting and a worthy painting, if that's cool.

also for the love of god i just want to catch this frog in the river

ETA: turns out it was not a frog but a diving beetle. all right then.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2015
  4. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

tbh you can have the paintings for free, i just want them out of my storage.
    i just can't let redd come to my town and not buy something .._.."

visiting me/me visiting will have to wait until tomorrow tho, i'm finishing up some stuff that'll take some time, and then go to sleep.

• Like x 1
  5. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

6. garden

garden lucid dreamer

Okay, now I am in the position of needing to have someone else's villager sign my petition - and by the end of the day!

I thought I would take the easy path and just go over to my sister's town, but apparently she restarted recently and only has 5 villagers, while I needed 6 signatures.

Soo if someone could open their town and let me get the signature of one of their villagers, I'd be eternally grateful. (1220-8758-8482 is my friend code if we haven't added each other yet.)

7. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

I am opening up my town, feel free to pop by! :) also your Dogu statue is just outside the train station.

8. winterykite

If you two are available in the same town, Ima drop by too if that's ok ::D
    to drop off the paintings and bff status (if you wanna)

9. winterykite

KAY IS THAT A HAGOITA I SEE THERE
    can you order one for me, please? ::O

also, we both got renee in our villages, just yours doesnt recognize me xxD

aah youve got filbert ::O (-filthy ruby quest fan-)

youve got muffy ::O -jealous- -misses muffy from first save file-

ooh, youve got nan too

10. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

Yes I can definitely order you a hagoita :D

EDIT: oh noooo it won't let me! D: i can't remember how I got it ... *think think think*

EDIT2: the internet says it was a New Year's 2015 gift DLC. :( i did find this forum however, where people sell in-game stuff, you might be able to get one that way?

also i love my villagers!! I lost two of my faves (Maple and Monique) to inactivity a while back, but I like my village rn.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2015
  11. winterykite

Hagoita are a japanese dlc, maybe you got them from someone? dlcs are a bitch to get in regions other than their native ones because you cant order them. but thanks for checking, anyways. ::3

12. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

if i ever come across another, i will save it and let you know!

13. winterykite

thatd be super awesome! thank you ::3

14. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

@whimsicalobservant OMG thank you for the super-sweet card and for the peaches!!! :3 that is so nice of you, i didn't even realize you could send friends cards like that!

15. winterykite

you can, if youre in their town ::3

• Like x 1
  16. winterykite

pfft, we could totally host like daily parties where we rotate in opening our town gates and everyone else comes to visit. racks up points for host & traveller, too.

• Like x 3
  17. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

HELL YES.

My FC is 3866-8523-8075. Town name is Skaia because I'm Homestuck trash to the core.

18. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

I am so down for this!

19. winterykite

The more the merrier ::D But I fear the local limit is 4 people.

Oh, btw:
    HNI_0017.JPG
    do you know what this is?
    this is three legit pieces of art in a single tent. (the fourth, sadly, was a fake)

• Like x 5
  20. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

heeeeeey is that Venus de Milo claimed? 'cause if not i'll totally come buy it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice