Shaking Trees, Snooty Giraffes, and Highway Robbery: The Animal Crossing New Leaf thread

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Kaylotta, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Technicality

Technicality All's fair in love and shitposting

I would love to play some ACNL with everyone except the internet here blocks Nintendo's servers. Maybe when I get home. I would also like some help paying off my loan and possibly my Dream Suite, if I don't pay it off before I get internet back.

• Like x 1
  2. garden

garden lucid dreamer

dammit i didn't get on acnl for a few weeks because college is starting and all that shit and now my favorite villager has moved away ;-;

3. garden

garden lucid dreamer

yepppp

also today in my town in labelle's store there was a cat hood (cuuuute!! also the actual name is cat cap) and a crown which, it turns out, costs 1 million bells. this really surprised me for some reason?? guess i don't actually know everything animal crossing, haha

4. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

which is why i keep an eye re: which eye i left off, usually via te activity pane, and do time shenanigans. much nicer. some work catching up, but i do half a - one week a day playing on te subway and at home ::3

the two crowns and the throne are the three most expensive items, price some multiples of the most expensive gracie's furniture.

• Like x 1
  5. pixels

pixels hiatus / only back to vent

gracie's furniTURE IS UNACCEPTABLY EXPENSIVE

there goes my million and a half bells of savings unu

i'm currently time traveling to try to fill my catalog as fast as possible, because i'm a dirty cheater.

6. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

heeeeey folks anybody have a decent turnip price (>93 bells) today? i would love to make at least a small profit on my zillion turnips -_-

7. winterykite

125 at the moment, and 3 more hours until the shop closes

also ive got like a metric fuckton of perfect peaches stored away from catching up to date, and my storage is overflowing, can i come over to anyone of you later and sell em?

(also, i apparently sent myself a letter to arrive on my bday (yesterday). how time flies, i dont even remember writing it xxD asked future me if im still playing, where im now lifewise, and what my friends are doing. also, apparently ive been calling myself kite since at least a year, which is kinda cool.)

8. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

yessssssss @whimsicalobservant i would like to come sell your town many many turnips (also i will open my town after if you would like to sell perfect peaches!)

Last edited: Sep 18, 2015
  9. winterykite

10. Queer Disaster

Queer Disaster existing

:D my code is 3969-6218-5542

If it's cool, I'm going to add you all, I have like no one to play with so I resorted to using QR methods but hell do I love my town. It's called Overlook.

• Like x 2
  11. winterykite

Art I currently have to give away:
    Calm Painting x1
    Common Painting x4
    Fine Painting x5
    Graceful Painting x3
    Moody Painting x1
    Motherly Statue x2
    Moving Painting x2
    Mystic Statue x1
    Scenic Painting x1
    Solemn Painting x3

12. Queer Disaster

Queer Disaster existing

Oh! So if anyone needs help paying off PWPs or Loans and stuff, just ask me! I got more bells then I know what to do with. Also, I know not everyone has this but a while ago I made this cute page for my town bc of a theme on my tumblr and wanted to share it. [link removed due to being defunct]

Last edited: May 3, 2020
  13. winterykite

Holy fuck Happy Home Designer is addicting.
    Might just be me, but I tend to send my villagers furniture sets so they'll have their base necessities.

No, I didn't spend the whole day yesterday playing and not doing my dailies in ACNL (and then forgot to timetravel back 10 minutes ago), why?

• Like x 1
  14. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

Hey peeps, I'm stuck in a descending trend for my turnips. If anyone has a price over 99 Bells, let me know :D

15. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

so I'm gonna be a pain and tag @garden @Acey and @pixels (since you all look relatively active) and ask if any of y'all have semi-decent turnip prices, and if so, if I could come visit :) i'd love to not have to sell them at 39...

16. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

I haven't hopped on in ages, gosh.. I'm just glad the damage has been fairly minimal every time I've taken extended play breaks because of extensive path laying and flowers.. I think there's only one or two weeds max, ever.. and nobody's ever moved for whatever reason. :hugs Julian thankfully: I NEED TO FIND MY CARTRIDGE, MY MUSEUM STILL NEEDS SO MUCH JUNK..

17. winterykite

The activity page and starting again at the point in time where you left off are magic.
    I hadn't played for like 2 months again but now I'm back up to date (hooray), but with half my storage full of perfect peaches. anyone here still playing?

and i'm trying to get groucho to move the fuck out, but even the new character trick hasn't worked for some reason, so now i'm trying to befriend him with my main and hope it works. half a year. blrgh. eveyone else and their dog tried to move, but i want him off my peach trees first.

@Kaylotta i still have the art you requested ages ago ::D
    i have, however, since managed to sell the unclaimed stuff and not buy any more of that from redd. progress. now i only need to manage to say goodbye to the other junk i have lying about.

18. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

I'm. Needing to play again, but Story of Seasons has eaten my soul lately and my town is essentially weed-proofed as it is so I'm not concerned about neighbors moving. If mr. sassy unicorn didnt move in a year, i don't think it'll be happening at this point haha.

• Like x 1
  19. winterykite

I can set my game to German and Spanish, aka depending on the setting you guys can get a plate of Berliners or a Twelve Grape Plate in my town tonight!

20. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

@whimsicalobservant sorry i missed all your messages, was staring at my computer screen LOL

edit: so ... who pays for the upkeep of this ridiculous train system ...

Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice