shello!

Discussion in 'Howdy there!' started by a small fis)(, Jul 19, 2016.

1. a small fis)(

a small fis)( 26 people in a trench coat

mmm i saw some discussion of the stuff w charm on the tumblr.txt thread oh gosh!! if there's anyone shellse i need to try apologize 2 i'd like to know aaaaa ;;;;

2. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter an actual shiny eevee (destroyer of worlds)

yeah, nah, I don't think anyone here needs an apology.
    futchrose, or whatever that person's name was, might require one?
    but yeah, that's a thing that happened.
    I'm sorry for probably being a bit too harsh on you about the apology thing; I'm just very used to being expected to take responsibility for my alters' fuckups, so it bothers me when others aren't held to the same (maybe unfair) standard.

3. a small fis)(

yeah i talked to them myself earlier with someone to help us sort fins out!! ive apologized and we've agreed to leave each other alone reely ;; charm doesn't front a lot unless i'm like... genuinely having a panic attack over anyfin so i'm super sorry if i'm not very good at apologizing for them aaaaa ;;;;;

4. chaoticArbiter

that is good!!
    aaaaah, I getcha. so they serve a similar function to Kas, then!
    I understand better now; Kas can be...similarly terrible.
    and it's perfectly all right; to be honest, it's probably unfair to expect someone to apologize for all their alter's actions.

5. a small fis)(

yeah!! i guess since it's coming from your brain and all, and charm's unfortunately not the kinda person who'd ever apologize themself :c
    it's good to get fins sorted out tho!

6. chaoticArbiter

yeahhhhhhhh I get that.
    getting Kas to apologize for anything is. gonna cost all the arms and legs in existence. by which I mean it doesn't happen.
    yeah!! it is. and I'm glad you two sorted things out!! :)

7. a small fis)(

mhm yeah!! they're kinda the worst affected by our paranoia too so like, they'd genuinely think they're apologizing to someone who hates us and wants to hurt us or somefin like that ;;

8. chaoticArbiter

ooooh yeah I get that. that must be really tough for them, to feel like people legitimately hate y'all or want to hurt y'all :/ Kas isn't affected by our paranoia, I don't think, she's just...very, very explosive and judgmental and angry. easily set off, y'know?

9. a small fis)(

mhm!! i feel a little sorry for them but they're not exactly willing to change :c

10. chaoticArbiter

that sucks :c I'm sorry about that. Kas isn't really willing to change either.

11. a small fis)(

yeah, i just hope i can make shore anyone they hurt is okay... if it's alright to ask do you have anyfin in particular you do for dealing with alters like that?

12. chaoticArbiter

uhhhh. mostly I just do my best not to let them front, and apologize for the damage they do after the fact, if necessary. but other than that, I don't have much to offer...I'm sorry :c the only thing I can really do is try my best to contain my emotions and not let Kas get alerted to the situation, 'cause then she just kinda charges in and takes over.

13. a small fis)(

mhm!! i just try to stay away from anything that'd upset me enough for charm to come out reely ;;

14. chaoticArbiter

yeah, same. it's...not exactly optimal, but it's better than Kas showing up.

15. a small fis)(

yeah ;;
    i've just been trying to stay away from tumblr for a whale now and focus on rl stuff whale i can! i'm meant to be going on holiday soon oh gosh, i went shopping for it but a shirt with a fish pun they had was sold out... im still crying!!! 38'(

16. chaoticArbiter

awww, that sucks :c but holiday sounds fun!!

17. a small fis)(

yes yes!! it'll be nice to just have somefin to do oh gosh, i get super bored over the summer!!

18. chaoticArbiter

19. a small fis)(

yeah oh glub!!! i've been trying to play pkmn go a lot lately haha but there's like nofin where i live!

20. chaoticArbiter

yeahhhhhh, I don't have Pokemon Go...sadly... :c

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice