shitposting rave 2, electric boogaloo

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by this is not a subaccount, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Norm the Genie

Norm the Genie The All-Powerful Genie (Thief of Breath)|18+

*grins* I noticed the spaghetti thing. Not the puzzles one, though. *smirks* I bet I could solve all your puzzles.

2. Watermelon Tourmaline

Watermelon Tourmaline [WT/18+] the dread pirate melon

Not just organic life forms. All life.

And also things that aren't necessarily life.

Gems make beautiful things.

But I don't understand why so few of us appreciate the beautiful things that we didn't make.

And I also don't understand why we never wonder how we came to be.

We are gems, and we create bodies from light, but our bodies are shaped like organic life forms. Why is that?

We are made in Kindergartens. Who made the first Kindergarten?

Why do so many of us believe that we have the right to exist, but nothing else does?

Why do you not care about emotions? Do you not believe that Gems and other living beings should enjoy their lives?

What is the point of all this Order and Authority if we don't actually need anything from these other worlds and we don't enjoy making it happen?

Why do we need to make so many Gems that we feel the need to take over other planets, when we actually spend very little time nurturing and educating these Gems? Why do we need so many soldiers when nothing we've met yet can actually hurt us much?

I understand that you believe order and law and authority are good things. But can you actually tell me why?

I can tell you why I care about emotions. If you are sad or angry or frightened all the time, you are in pain. Pain is not enjoyable. And Gems shouldn't ever need to feel pain. We don't hunger. We don't thirst. We don't need sleep. We may have special friends but we don't need to mate. We do not become ill, although if we are cracked we must be repaired. There is no reason ever why a Gem should be sad or angry or frightened except that we bully each other and everyone else in the universe.

• Like x 3
  3. Watermelon Tourmaline

*pets the dog*

4. An Annoying Dog

An Annoying Dog but probably not that dog

5. Watermelon Tourmaline

I never said I didn't share their ideals. But I don't belong to their organization. I have other work that I do.

I admire Rose Quartz. I admire Pearl even more. But there are many things that need to be done, and if I get myself killed, nobody else is going to do them.

Why are you making that noise? Don't you like being petted?

6. An Annoying Dog

An Annoying Dog but probably not that dog

...Bark. :(
    (I greatly enjoy being pet! But it appears you have mistaken me for my body double! Or, perhaps, I am their body double. No matter. I am making a disappointed noise because @Annoying Dog =/= @An Annoying Dog . There are many annoying dogs in this world, and nearly all of them adore pettings.)

• Like x 2
  7. Pearl (the Crystal Gem)

Pearl (the Crystal Gem) Do it for her|18+

*is impressed* Wow. That... that... that was a wonderful speech!

• Like x 1
  8. the author speaks

the author speaks [WT/18+] Mage of Space Stanford F. Pines, PhD

[​IMG]

• Like x 2
  9. the author speaks

the author speaks [WT/18+] Mage of Space Stanford F. Pines, PhD

...depends how long you've been stuck in certain dimensions and whether or not there is anything else to eat.

• Like x 1
  10. Watermelon Tourmaline

*blushes*

Thank you! :)

11. Norm the Genie

Norm the Genie The All-Powerful Genie (Thief of Breath)|18+

*nods* Haven't been in that situation myself but yeah... true. Also, some cultures don't consider dogs enemies or pets, and thus eat them. Apparently none in the Underground do, but quite a few cultures on my Earth do.

12. Valiska Pines

Valiska Pines [WT/18+] Witch of Blood Queen Courinna

Good husband. Best friend.

And way better cook than me.

• Like x 1
  13. Pearl (the Crystal Gem)

You're welcome! *blushes*

It really is a tragedy that we never could develop an utopia. We are really the only species suited to try that, after all. But, apparently, all the worse parts of Gem nature won out when our society was built.

14. Watermelon Tourmaline

There has got to be some kind of reason for that. I don't want to believe that our natural inclination is to evil!

By the way...I'm Watermelon Tourmaline 777/418.

• Like x 1
  15. Pearl (the Crystal Gem)

I don't think it is, really. It probably is just easier to be bad (or at least neutral) than it is to be good. I know I've had my own struggles with that, and will probably have more in the future. *sighs*

Nice to meet you. You already know who I am, of course.

16. Watermelon Tourmaline

Yes, and you're actually even more amazing than I always thought you'd be.

17. Pearl (the Crystal Gem)

*blushes* Really? Because it sounds like you thought pretty highly of me before.

• Like x 1
  18. Annoying Dog

Annoying Dog The dog absorbs the artifact

Yes, there are several Dogs. It gets confusing. There is a way to tell us apart...I'll let you figure it out.

• Like x 1
  19. Helenite

Helenite A model of efficiency, far as you can see.

Oh my. This is unusual.

20. Moirana of Clan Aerihman

Moirana of Clan Aerihman We've come to a place now that’s safe to go 18+

I suppose it would be, to some.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice