shitposting rave 2, electric boogaloo

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by this is not a subaccount, Nov 20, 2015.

1. THE GREAT PAPYRUS

THE GREAT PAPYRUS MASTER ARTISAN OF PUZZLES AND PASTA!

YES, IT DOES.
    WHICH IS REALLY SAD!
    NOBODY SHOULD HAVE TO HAVE THAT ON THEIR CONSCIENCE.
    IT'S REALLY SAD THAT HE THOUGHT THAT WAS NECESSARY!
    I HOPE HE HAS A CHANCE TO REALIZE THAT IT WASN'T.
    AND TO BEFRIEND THE HUMAN LIKE I DID!

2. The Spirit-Touched

The Spirit-Touched No matter how many sunset bloodsheds flow 18+

I'm fine, Sans. It's just the subject matter. Nobody's tried to kill me since I came here, and if a certain someone does... I might end up doing a lot of people a favor.

I was born of a ghost
    She taught me, the dead can’t lose
    And she cried: “My womb is cursed”
    “You’re not my child, you’re my noose”

If you believe the theories one of my parents was possessed by a wandering spirit during my conception, making me something more and less than human. Unless it's voluntary we're usually either killed at birth or left for dead. We're bad luck, time bombs, raw magic in a human shell, too much Color and not enough humanity. If we live to be old enough people get scared to kill us outright but that doesn't mean people treat us any better. And the brave ones see the opportunity to use us, knowing we're starved for kindness and touch, but the only value we have is as tools. Some are very fond of their favorite tools, yes, but they can always be replaced.

3. Starkiller

Starkiller The Secret Apprentice

Yeah you know what, me too. Your a good skeleton. How would you like to be allies?

4. Starkiller

That's deep. A little unsettling, but deep.

5. THE GREAT PAPYRUS

I DON'T KNOW! PROBABLY???
    NOBODY'S ASKED ME THAT BEFORE.
    ARE ALLIES ANYTHING LIKE "BUSINESS PARTNERS"?

6. Starkiller

You can say that. Its like you and Undyne. Or friends

7. eyefishSoup

eyefishSoup Oneira Eluvei, Knight of Hope [18+]

Even if you do turn out not to be the Second Coming, it wouldn't change what you are and what you did for us.
    You're an inspiring and strong and kind and patient and resourceful person, and Valiska and you welcomed us in without even as much as a second thought. Even when you already knew a troll and what we're like. You gave us a way out, away from Alternia. I'm sure Lo and Splodes and I could've managed somehow, because it's what we do.

But you gave us a place to actually call home, and you asked for nothing in return. And even if you don't call them it by that name, you all follow the teachings of the Sufferer. To try and understand. To try and not kill just because you can. To try and be kind. Alternia taught us that kindness is a weakness. I've been trying for the last three fucking sweeps and it's. hard. It takes strength to be kind. Too not just bash a head in because they annoyed you.
    And of course, sometimes you just need to slap a bitch. That one's an actual quote, by the way -- the Psiioniic was the first to say it, but the Sufferer, the Disciple, and the Dolorosa used it, too.

And ultimately, the Sufferer, too, was mortal and fallible. I remember you misinterpreting him as a deity -- he's very much not. The closest thing the trolls have to actual deities are bigger and older versions of the Carbuncle. And the Handmaid, if you choose to regard her as one. The Condesce might as well be, in the sense of a god-empress like Earth's egyptians or the japanese, she ruled the trolls since time immemorial and written history.

But as I've said, it would not make me respect you any less than I do, were someone else to be revealed to be the true Second Coming. It wouldn't change the fact that Valiska and you took us in and away from Alternia. It wouldn't change the fact that you gave us hope. It wouldn't change the fact that between you and Alternia, there is no damn contest.

• Like x 3
  8. Clover

Clover Witch of Breath (18+)

9. Cosmina Kastellan

Cosmina Kastellan Sergeant In Denial, Knight of Rage 18+

Ho? Vot sort ov schtory?

10. Clover

How old are you? What was the Heterodyne like when you joined? What are they like now? What happens when you get a bad one - because, like, just because you're loyal to a parent doesn't mean their kid has traits you're loyal to, right?

11. the author speaks

the author speaks [WT/18+] Mage of Space Stanford F. Pines, PhD

Thank you, Oneira. That means a great deal to me.

• Like x 1
  12. Cosmina Kastellan

-laughs- Dot a lot ov questions keed! Hy´m 200, giff or tek a decede. Der heterodyne vot chenged me liked meg-ne-teezm a lot. Hyu know, der schtoff vot mek metal schitcky. He deed sumtink to mek der town keeds schtick to metal vunce, vos fonny.
    -turns serious-
    Der masterz iz alveyz deeferent from each odder. Hyu get used to eet. Suntimez dot meenz chengink. Most ov dem liked os und der town, bot dere vos vun ge-er.eh-shun vot deedn´t. Dey voz not bed chust...deeferent.
    Ve vaited, vos not like we could do oddervise. Und deyr dotter iz alzo deeferent, bot she likez os, so ve try to be deeferent for her, yaz?

Thats a lot of questions kid. I´m 200, give or take a decade. The heterodyne that changed me like magnetism a lot, you know, the stuff that makes metal sticky. he did something to make the town kid stick to metal once, was funny.

The Masters are always different from each other. You get used to it. Sometimes that means changing. Most of them liked us and the town, but there was one generation that didn´t. They weren´t bad just...different.
    We waited, not like we had a choice. And their daughter is also different, but she likes so we try to be different for her yes?

• Like x 2
  13. Clover

Well, maybe I'm curious about you! You don't look 200, but I guess you look the age you were when you changed? What happens if one of them gives bad orders, like... hurting people for no reason? Or hurting yourself?

14. Annoying Dog

Annoying Dog The dog absorbs the artifact

I forgot we moved this thread, what have I missed?

15. An Annoying Dog

An Annoying Dog but probably not that dog

BARK, BARK!
    (An exciting discussion of the morality of murder!)

• Like x 1
  16. Cosmina Kastellan

"Ve iz soldierz keed, hurtink pipple iz part ov our jobz. Und der masterz alveyz haf a reeson for der orderz. Dey chust ken´t hyusually schtop und hexplain to efferyvun hyu know. Bot dey vould neffer esk os to hurt ourselvez. Dere voz vun ledy vot hy tink vould haf liked to do dot, chust to show she culd, bot she vos not ov der femily so ve deedn´t haf to obey her alveyz."

We´re soldiers, hurting people is part of the job. We trust that the heterodynes have good reasons even if they don´t explain them. They would never ask us to hurt ourselves. One of the heterodynes wives would have liked to, but she didn´t have the power to make us.

17. Clover

"I guess." Clover sounds slightly skeptical, but leaves it at that.

• Like x 1
  18. THE GREAT PAPYRUS

NOT ON EVERYBODY.

• Like x 2
  19. bees?

bees? avatar of the demiplane of bees

daily reminder that beez

• Like x 1
  20. OP 13

OP 13 WHY AM I MADE OF MEAT? 18+

NO

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice